38 19.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiatux X Hiatus III: So long Mulan Szechuan Sauce

Default Re: Hunter X Hunter III

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...enerations.png

pretty sure that's the only other exposure to zigg we have

I'd love to think that there will be South Book, North Book and Central Book

And do you guys know where can i read old HxH chapters with viz translations or at least with good quality (redrawn CA arc etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by botnus View Post

And do you guys know where can i read old HxH chapters with viz translations or at least with good quality (redrawn CA arc etc)?
    By buying them?...

Soooo, there have been 288 hunter exams. Exams are once a year. All of this points to Don Freecs being older than the Hunter organization itself since he's well over 300 years old, having explored the Dark Continent 300 years ago. If he was the originator of the "D Hunter" story, this could make sense too as he would be one of the first hunters, before the Hunter Organization existed. Lots of interesting stuff here.

Why I find it odd that Gon didn't realize he couldn't use his aura when he was climbing the tree.

http://www.mangapanda.com/207-14169-...apter-160.html - Greed Island jumping scene

http://www.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter/338/7 - scene of Gon jumping up on the tree at the start of his climb. (I'm assuming he did a starting jump due to the distance he traveled while that guy was talking)

His real name is Don D. Freecs and he use to be the king of Hunters. You red it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    English isn't my first language either but it still pains me to see it mercilessly butchered by a bunch of amateurs trying to make a pretty penny.
    Agree. They get a lot of money from ad revenue, tried to promote some ios game before and now added bitcoin donations. I hope that in the future we will have official scans available for everyone wordwide for a good price. Then I wouldn't shed a single tear if mangastream got shut down for good. Mangapanda should just burn in hell already.^^

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Since Ging is now hunting his father"?" I propose we rename this thread to Hunter x Hunter x Hunter. Although I assume Gon has finished his "hunt" so maybe "Hunter x Hunter x Hunter" which goes back to the original title...

Quote Originally Posted by botnus View Post
    Sigh, this is like the tenth time this question has been asked in a few days. Check the hxh thread on narutoforum. If people could just read...

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadFailure View Post
    Why I find it odd that Gon didn't realize he couldn't use his aura when he was climbing the tree.
    Didn't Ging tell him he had to climb the tree without using Nen?
    I'm gonna reach for the stars~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    Since Ging is now hunting his father"?" I propose we rename this thread to Hunter x Hunter x Hunter. Although I assume Gon has finished his "hunt" so maybe "Hunter x Hunter x Hunter" which goes back to the original title...

Sigh, this is like the tenth time this question has been asked in a few days. Check the hxh thread on narutoforum. If people could just read...
    I like the idea, but the Manga isn´t called HunterxHunter because it involves a hunter hunting another hunter.

And the first Hunter should be the one taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuka-chan~ View Post
    Didn't Ging tell him he had to climb the tree without using Nen?
    Nah, I think he just left him a postcard saying to meet him there.

Togashi probably realised how shitty Gon san having no drawbacks at all was and decided to give it one.
    eaf4e9

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It's nothing official (sure he can't pull is aura out right now but how far is Togashi going to take that?) and I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm going to go ahead and jump to the conclusion that I was right all along.
    Wow, shameless asspull is not so shameless anymore. Yeah, you were right on this one.
    But now Gon has even less to do with DC expedition, unless there are a cure described in books, which would be stupid again.
    Oh, and if Gon gets nen back, I hope he gets new ability. (Well, not If, when. But hopefully nowhere near soon).

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadFailure View Post
    Seems to me like Togashi stopped giving shit beginning 331 and just didn't bother thinking things through.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    Yes, it would amend the whole Alluka deus-ex-machina a bit, though it still doesnt change the fact, that all the super complicated rules attached to her usage were handwaved, making the whole alluka sub-arc pointless.
    And I'm pretty sure that he will find a way to reactivate his aura again, probably with something connected to the DW

We dont even know at which level (especially combat wise) the Zodiaks are. Hard to compare them to Beyonds group yet. I think individually Beyond and Ging are stronger then any of the zodiaks, but as a group the zodiaks have more power. But we have not seen enough to say that with certainty

EVERY . SINGLE . TIME
    What are you on about?

I want to see Gon join the expedition or find some other means of getting to the DC just to see the reactions on this board now. Kurapika and Leorio getting the limelight is fine with me and they could bring something back for Gon but that way is so less controversial.

I'm only partly kidding.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by madriano View Post
    I don't think Zigg was ever mentioned before. The girls is this one.

Does anyone know, when this old grany was shown in the manga?
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I like the idea, but the Manga isn´t called HunterxHunter because it involves a hunter hunting another hunter.

And the first Hunter should be the one taken out.
    It's called "Hunter x Hunter" and pronounced "Hunter Hunter" without the x. It is in reference to the overall purpose of the story, which is Gon (the Hunter) trying to find (hunting) his father, Ging, who is also a Hunter. Thus a Hunter hunting a Hunter.

My joke was based on Ging talking about the author of the book (another Freecs) and therefore we'd probably end up with a search (or hunt) for him. Thus Gon hunting Ging who is hunting that author Freecs. So, Gon > Ging > Don, or Hunter x Hunter x Hunter.

However this comes after Gon "found" his father in that anti-climatic way, so yeah now we'll have to remove the first Hunter (thanks for pointing that out) which gets us back to Hunter x Hunter and completely ruins the joke.

playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrogGar View Post
    Does anyone know, when this old grany was shown in the manga?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter/326/3 it was when the candidates for chairman are presented
    all credits to benjamminbrown

Quote Originally Posted by chikkychappy View Post
    Seems to me like Togashi stopped giving shit beginning 331 and just didn't bother thinking things through.
    Gon was a monster already even before he acquired Nen at middle of Celestial tower arc. He passed Hunter exam's and reached lvl 200 at celestial tower without even knowing what Nen is and how it is unlocked. Even without help of aura he can most likely lift up to 3000-5000 kg of weight with nothing but with his body alone. He is already an effective superhuman, of course he has lost atleast 90% of his battle power without Nen but he is still quite formidable.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information