• Team Hisoka

161 79.70%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 256 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter III: Chapter x Bolus x Time

Default Hunter x Hunter III: Chapter x Bolus x Time

Misplaced optimism about the series running consistently!

Let's hope it runs for a while, and try to avoid hiatus and Dragon Quest jokes while its actually being serialized, shall we?

First thread- http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=159
    Second thread- http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=34380
    Last edited by Robby; August 30th, 2017 at 04:25 AM.

Default Re: Hunter X Hunter III

Quote Originally Posted by Lorce View Post
    I'm excited to see how they are gonna fight against stuff like that. Also Zzigg Zoldyck is most likely the guy that brought Alluka with him..
    May i ask where all this info about Alluka/nanika = Ai come from? because it seems im losing something important due to mistranslations.

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    May i ask where all this info about Alluka/nanika = Ai come from? because it seems im losing something important due to mistranslations.
    No explicit reasons, but it is said many times that Nanika "comes from somewhere else"

Yeah I had that too until ap cleared it up for me. Nanika has a habit of saying Ai, as do these Ai things themselves. They also resemble Nanika a lot in that they're black humoid sillouhette.. things.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

should have gave us a warning so we could celebrate...

isn't it the norm to celebrate new threads in this section? or is that reserved for the N/B thread?

It got to page 500 with no one noticing or caring, and that didn't come out of nowhere. That's when threads typically end and move to the next iteration.

What the people in the thread do with the ending or new start is up to them.

- Nanika says Ai when granting wishes, or just whenever, idk.

- The victims of nanika have the same appearance of the bodies found in human world that are said to be victims of the calamities.

- In this recent chapter Ging said only victims of Ai and Pap have been found in the human world. (aside from zobae)
    Last edited by UndeadFailure; June 18th, 2014 at 04:43 PM.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

So, can anyone link me to Viz translations? I want to reread in good translation quality and can't buy WSJA :(
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    So, can anyone link me to Viz translations? I want to reread in good translation quality and can't buy WSJA :(
    look for nekroturkey in this page for 343.

he posts on mondays
    eaf4e9

Hunter x Hunter finally made it to its third thread on here huh? Maybe with the manga going strong it'll be even sooner before we get to the fourth!

A person can dream right?

Anyways the new chapter was awesome. It was so great to see Gon again even if it was only for a page and to get more info on the DC. OH AND DON FREECS! I can't wait until next week.
    I'm gonna reach for the stars~~~

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

New thread, new Freecing son looking for his Freecing father.

Hey, a new thread started while the manga is being serialized!
    Also, new cast members for the Election arc announced: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nounced/.75686
    Issei Futamata as Botobai Gigante
    Yuki Shirato as Geru
    Takuma Suzuki as Ginta, Saccho Kobayakawa

About the "dark shadows" looming around the prince, I doubt it will be the phantom troupe.
    So, IMO it's either a completely new group, or maybe a group related to Gyro. The latter could serve as an introduction to a future arc where Gyro is involved.

People were up in arms of how Gon should be in the story. Now they're criticizing how Gon was shoe-in out of nowhere. Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

I said this couple of times that Gon has no business in the DC arc. It's safe to say that either he will contemplates his reckless behaviors over his lifetime as a solution mysteriously falls in his lap, or that he retire indefinitely.

Now, Beyond is definitely number 1 in the group which is why Ging Freeccs chose to become no.2

Don Freeccs is not the father of Ging Freeccs so saying that the whole Freeccs family are looking for their father is a misinterpretation.

Don freecs, son of Ding Freecs. I wouldn't surprised if this was actually true.

But man that spread gave me back some hope.
    eaf4e9

Quote Originally Posted by fana View Post
    About the "dark shadows" looming around the prince, I doubt it will be the phantom troupe.
    So, IMO it's either a completely new group, or maybe a group related to Gyro. The latter could serve as an introduction to a future arc where Gyro is involved.
    Well, the spiders themselves might have sold him the eyes directly.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I think Don Freeccs might be the husband of Ging and Mito's grandmother, nothing has ever been said about him.

^ That's just wishful thinking though, could easily be a more distant relative, or older ancestor.

Am I the only one not overly hyped about this new arc or the new chapters after the hiatus? =/

Quote Originally Posted by Skogstroll View Post
    Am I the only one not overly hyped about this new arc or the new chapters after the hiatus? =/
    I'm not hyped for the arc at all.

But the assistant fueled backgrounds give me hope for the series sticking around for a while.

After the Chimera Arc it's indeed taking quite a while for the story to advance. Get to the friggin' dark continent already.
    Or maybe that's jut because of the Hiatus.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information