+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 884: Who

Default Chapter 884: Who

http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/884/4679/1

Another good chapter, and no break!

Default Re: Chapter 884: Who

This fight is fucking awesome.

Also Oda is going full JoJo with Katakuri.

Man luffy rushing him was awesome .
    Have to see how he is going to find a way around his CoA .
    As people thought it was the fishman pirates that mess up the sea slugs .
    And more people hear to the island for the final show down .
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

the donut attack was funny
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Luffy will use mirrors to badmouth Katakuri - he will scream to random people through mirrors about Katakuris face and being shameless while eating. That would solve 2 things - it would throw Katakuri off his calm CoO use and it would make it so that Katakuri will want Luffy OUT OF mirror world as soon as possible, so their fight might finish elswhere.

Direction of this fight is kinda strange. I definitely expected Luffy to win it there by taking advantage of his weakness, but it just ended up being useless with an even more focused Katakuri now. Plus Gear 4th will deplete his stamina. Now sure how he's supposed to win this unless Katakuri has a reason to leave and not finish the job

Quote Originally Posted by xAsum0x View Post
    Direction of this fight is kinda strange. I definitely expected Luffy to win it there by taking advantage of his weakness, but it just ended up being useless with an even more focused Katakuri now. Plus Gear 4th will deplete his stamina. Now sure how he's supposed to win this unless Katakuri has a reason to leave and not finish the job
    Read my post above yours ;) Also Luffy might eat Mochi to prolong his Gear 4th.. Hopefully not but we will see.

I don't know if I am more impressed by how relentless Luffy got once he entered Gear 4th or by how Katakuri just got spanked by all that power and just got up like "*deep sigh*... ok, I'm back".

Pound hasn't seen his daughters since they were babies. Suppose Linlin just keep the guys around until she can use their genes and then send them away. Now I can't take Skadi's theory out of my mind, I can see Tamago deciding to become her underling so he could stay close to Smoothie.

Last ray of hope... Pudding keep being called that or am I mistaken? And it seems she is already comfortable enough to call Sanji affectionately without having to pretend to hate him right after.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:58 AM.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

great chapter, and early as well. awesome. agree with watchman. likely way it will pan out!

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    Luffy will use mirrors to badmouth Katakuri - he will scream to random people through mirrors about Katakuris face and being shameless while eating. That would solve 2 things - it would throw Katakuri off his calm CoO use and it would make it so that Katakuri will want Luffy OUT OF mirror world as soon as possible, so their fight might finish elswhere.
    Usopp would make such a good little support cheer leader for this fight.

You got to love how Katakuri uses his powers. I enjoyed Oda's scaling here, it's not like G4 is blowing Katakuri away but G4 have effects on him and G4 is indeed powerful which will be more powerful once Luffy's Haki is at the level or more than Katakuri. And I love how Oda appease the Luffy fans here, yes it's tiring watching Luffy get his ass kicked but he assured us Luffy will win somehow.

Regardless how overpowered you are, the rules of CoO is still the same, speed and lack of concentration can overcome CoO. Btw, I don't think anyone has punched Luffy that hard in his life, I can feel his pain.
    THAT *PIRATE ALLIANCE*!! THE HEAVENLY YAKSHA HAS DEFEATED DOFLAMINGO ~~~~!!

Just noticed that Katakuri regained his composure as soon as his head hit the ground and got up instantly. I suppose once he realized he was a fraction of second away from having his back meet the ground (the one thing nobody ever did to him), he realized he was screwing up and immediately forced himself back to his regular state of mind.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Luffy/Katakuri fight is heating up! Shaping up to be the best Luffy duel since Lucci, honestly. Moria, Hody, Caesar, and Doflamingo had their moments (and the Magellan fight pwn'd, but that was a different vibe, due to Luffy losing/escaping) but the Croc/Enel/Lucci fights were a hot streak of mad-decent Luffy boss battles, the caliber of which hasn't been seen very recently. Sorry, tangent.
    Maybe Luffy will converse haki by leaving Gear 4th of his own accord and trying to break his cool again without it, so he can go HAM again as soon as Katakuri is vulnerable again.

Gosh, I sure hope Sanji gets a fight. Oven seems like he'd be pretty suitable, even if Daifuku already started something.

That spread of Praline singing is wonderful. More enjoyable than the Germa spread from a couple of weeks ago, since Praline is legitimately cool. I enjoy that Germa picture though, and it was worth it existing so that the visual theme can be carried over with Praline, here.

Whos is who in the corridor of power?

Default Chapter 884: Who

I have no idea how this fight is going to end at this point. Also, Sanji vs Oven? Was that ever a thing?

Damn, this and the previous chapter have been amazing for the most part! :D
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

I can't wait for the sea slugs panel in anime. Or maybe someone can make a colored wallpaper version of it? It just looks so good!

One page makes Praline the MVP.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Just noticed that Katakuri regained his composure as soon as his head hit the ground and got up instantly. I suppose once he realized he was a fraction of second away
    from having his back meet the ground (the one thing nobody ever did to him), he realized he was screwing up and immediately forced himself back to his regular state of mind.
    If you notice he use his head so that his back won't hit the ground .
    So yeah that clam him down right away lol .
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

This fight just got better, that Chikara Mochi punch was an awesome way to use awakening floating psychic fists? Man the creativity levels of awakening are really being showcased here it's not just change your environment into endless whatever so I'm really impressed by that. That punch that sent G4 Luffy flying looked like it really hurt. Katakuri went badass to goofy to even more badass didn't think that was possible and he's actually able to calm down instead of remaining hot headed even after getting pummeled usually bad guys get even more angry. Just...impressed.

I always liked Praline and now it's revealed she has a mesmerizing singing voice and you can see Alladin in the background just letting her do her thing lol.
    Last edited by Dranza; November 2nd, 2017 at 05:08 AM.

Year of Sanji, let's go!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information