+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101

Thread: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

  1. #61

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    There aren't legal offers in every country


    Also, the forum would die if anyone tried to do this. Resulting in a gigantic migration toward OroJackson. lol

  2. #62
    Discovered Stowaway thegab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    US- Midwest

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    There aren't legal offers in every country


    Also, the forum would die if anyone tried to do this. Resulting in a gigantic migration toward OroJackson. lol
    More just to promote the official release than to say no to bootlegging. Obviously it wouldn't stop everyone, but the integrity would be a good message.

    Whether or not changing the chapter discussion to start with the officiall releases and losing the spoilers would kill the forum is debatable, and I'd listen to someone who's been around longer for their opinion on that lol

  3. #63

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    It probably wouldn't kill the forum because every active members are old members anyway--- who stay here because they like the community.
    It'd damage the forum on the long term though.

    Also, -> basically everything that Chrior said.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    In my country, we have thousands, i mean hundred thousands to milions fan that like to discuss this manga online.

    The only legal source we have is tankoubon, which 4-5 volume late.

    We have no VIZ here, we can try to use VPN or something, but not everyone understand how to do that.

    So, i know it's wrong, but our chapter discussion start when MS or jamini release their chapter.

    I think there are many country also faces this problem.

    This forums is the biggest for OP fans, so i think it's logical to start ch discussion before the release of official ch.

    Why? Because when Monday comes, a lot of us already move on from the latest chapter, think about real life or something, and we as a person want to discuss ch as early as we could, that's why we have spoiler.

    I know it's superrrrr wrong, but i think that's not gonna change until the bootleg have the same day release with the official one.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    If I feel dirty I read manga stream translations.
    I want sophistication and some accuracy, I'll go to Jaimini's.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Of course people who are supporting the author are also not downloading torrents

  7. #67

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    That is why I disrespect you.
    thats a very flawed logic. so because there's a portion of AP who read spoilers and scans, he should boycott it? what about the big portion who support it and read it legally? why should they get punished for it?
    ok so lets say he does that. what other legit-readers-only forum should he go to? they don't have nearly as much as AP legal readers.
    remember you're talking about arlong park, one of the biggest one piece communities.
    try to view thing from his prospective instead of taking a short sighted jap at him. i don't know greg and i barely read a couple of his articles (which i found very insightful btw) but he's not in the wrong here and he definitely shouldn't be chastised for frequenting arlong park.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    So what's stopping this forum from being more legit?
    The rest of the internet.

    Couldn't we get rid of the spoiler section and not start new chapter threads till after the official release?
    I'm all for it. I'd love it if we could do that. If it was my site alone to manage I'd say we try it for a while. And I 100% support the official release and always encourage others to do the same.

    But if we did put such a barrier in place, people would *still* get their spoilers and scans early, and they'd either go somewhere else entirely, or they'd come in here and blurt everything out anyway. You'd still get the same spoilers popping up on Facebook and Youtube.

    Right now spoilers get contained decently because we have a specific thread for that... if we didn't, who knows? But if we tried to bottle the whole thing, including signatures and avatars and thread topics for days at a time, it'd create a mess. Especially when big things happen like "Kuma shows up at Thriller Bark!" or "Ace dies!" or "Sanji is getting married!", those kinds of things are extremely hard to contain.

    We tried having "only official release day" discussion in the Viz thread for a while and it had no traffic whatsoever. Almost no one was willing to wait for the better, legal, version to talk about it at the cost of being half a week behind everyone else.

    I wish we could and that it was feasible. Basically the bootleggers have to get caught some and slowed down some more or something. If they started releasing on Sundays instead of Thursday/Friday I think we could pull it off.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The funniest part is Greg sees the chapters in legit"I am an employee of the company" fashion long before the bootleggers put it out at this point.
    I'd like to comment on that, since you brought it up again Robby.

    Also quoting what you said previously
    Greg officially works with Shueisha at this point and writes a OP column and communicates with OP editors and staff.

    He doesn't need to read spoilers, he sees the full chapters well before we do.
    The fact that I know:
    -Greg works for ONE-PIECE.com . Specifically, Greg writes a column, making comments on ONE PIECE manga and anime, on ONE-PIECE.com.

    However this fact does not prove/justify what you said.
    A. It does not prove that Greg has serious interaction with ONE PIECE editors or staff who are directly related to the creation of the manga.
    B. It does not justify that Greg can or does see the Chapter "long before bootleggers".

    A.
    First you have to be specific about "I am an employee of the company" and "communicates with OP editors and staff". (I'm sure you are aware of this, so don't be confusing, just a suggestion.)

    ONE-PIECE.com and Weekly Shonen Jump (magazine) are two different entities. By "the company" you mean ONE-PIECE.com rather than Weekly Shonen Jump (magazine/editorial board).
    (They even have separate twitter accounts, one being @OPcom_info, the other being @jump_henshubu.)

    ONE-PIECE.com has its own staff (management, technicians, editors etc.). Greg may have his editor, the "column editor", for his column on ONE-PIECE.com. But this staff is separate/different from the staff working for the WSJ magazine. To be specific, the "column editor" is not the "manga editors" responsible for ONE PIECE manga. The current manga editor is Naito who manages a 3rd twitter account @Eiichiro_Staff.

    I have not seen any evidence proving that Greg has communications with the current ONE PIECE manga editors or the staff (Oda sensei's assistants etc.) who literally work for ONE PIECE manga itself. Especially, in this context, there is no evidence proving that Greg communicates with these people talking about manga chapters before the official release.

    B.
    Simply working for ONE-PIECE.com (or Shueisha) does not make the worker authorized to see the ONE PIECE manga chapter before the official release.

    Writing a column on ONE-PIECE.com is a totally different story from drawing the manga for Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.

    Making comments on the manga is a totally different story from creating the manga itself.

    There is no reason for the manga editors or staff to show Greg the chapter before the official release.

    As a matter of fact, there is no need for him to see the chapter before the official release, because Greg's columns are always published a few days (no less than 2, sometimes more than 10 days) later than the latest official release. So you can not prove whether Greg writes the lecture based on the official release or the so-called early "see" (or bootleg).

    To take one step further. Technically speaking, Greg should not see the Chapter "long before the bootleggers put it out". Because if he did, then his "predictions" would have been "cheating" and what he wrote could have spoiled the future contents, which could have degraded the surprises when the contents is officially released.


    Without any proof, either "Greg communicates with OP editors and staff" or "Greg sees the full chapters well before we do" sounds nothing more than a brag to me.

    Of course I know they are hard to prove. I'm not asking for any proof, nor am I interested. But simply stop making arguments that can't be proven. They really sound silly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Some people on this forum, honestly. Greg could say hi to you and the street and you'd try to call him out for interacting with scanlations through you. Give the guy a break. Considering how piracy (heh) driven this forum is, we're lucky to have people like him and Stephen posting at all.
    Greg, as a ONE PIECE fan has a lot of accomplishments, which he can be proud of. He may be a better fan, but he is simply a fan, not the author(s) of ONE PIECE. Greg has no contribution to ONE PIECE manga itself. Then don't make oneself sound as if he/she were the author(s), as if he/she were always right about things. There are plenty of instances, people walk on the street discussing, Greg walks by and asserts somebody being wrong simply because the opinion beding different than his.

    Why do people call Greg out? Why nobody calls Sandman out? (Not mean to drag Sandman into this at all, just for example.) Think about it.

    Don't be so harsh or appear like a tough guy. Greg should give himself a break.

    Like in this case on the piracy issue, Greg could have been a little humbler and far more constructive. Quoting what Robby said below as an example, which is very honest and encouraging

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    There's a legit high quality official english version released at the same time as the Japanese release, translated by one of our forum's own, that's like 50 cents an issue. (And it not only includes OP but a bunch of other titles.) If you're in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, etc, there is very little legit reason to not support and go for that version, or at the very least buy the trades.

    This forum has a worldwide community so not everyone actually can access that version, and there's just no realistic way to police scans for the three days between the bootleg release and the official, or the spoilers for a week, so we can't and don't enforce that, but we would if it was at all feasible to get everyone to read and discuss the chapters on Monday when it officially released.

    If nothing else and you have to read the bootleg scan, also at least support the official release in some way?
    If Greg does not discuss the chapter before the official release, or he does not take the moral high ground while judging other people, then nobody can strike him on this issue, nor does Robby have to make such and such arguments for him.

    People can say I call Greg out wanting to harass him or trying to kick him out here or simply out of jealousy. That's not true but it doesn't matter.

    There's no point to debate nor am I going to.

    I make serous comments and put them out here for people to judge using their own wisdom.

    That's all I do and this is it.



    Quote Originally Posted by shadyagent View Post
    #doublestandards
    That's the word!

  10. #70

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    Without any proof, either "Greg communicates with OP editors and staff" or "Greg sees the full chapters well before we do" sounds nothing more than a brag to me.
    He's printed in actual licensed magazines and books as well as the website. He doesn't just somehow sneak snuff into a professional magazine on a weekly basis. Editors, proofreaders,factcheckers, layout people all look at that.

    The discussion is a couple weeks behind the current chapter, in both print and digital forms, but its produced and written much earlier.

    That's how it works with any publication. Something you see in print now has to be done a month or more ahead of a book actually appearing on stands because of how long it takes to print and ship a book. Ergo, to meet that production schedule, Greg sees the chapters early, or else the latest column would be five or six chapters behind, not just a week. The digital column is scheduled to time out with the physical edition, which is naturally scheduled to come out after the chapters it talks about.

    Similarly, the chapter of One Piece we just got at the end of November, 887, was probably finished by Oda in mid October. Printing things and putting a book together takes time.

    But simply stop making arguments that can't be proven. They really sound silly.
    Greg has been on national television interacting with all the editors at least twice in competition, has confirmable stories and interactions, signatures, photos and videos from Jump Festa, and has a regular column going through the actual printed magazine and online thats been going for several years.

    Not sure how much more proof you want? But then it seems you weren't even aware of the print edition and what that naturally entails at all.

    People can say I call Greg out wanting to harass him or trying to kick him out here or simply out of jealousy. That's not true but it doesn't matter.

    There's no point to debate nor am I going to.
    Actually, that is 100% how you're coming across. Very harassing and very jealous.

    And the fact that you are pre-emptively dismissing that idea and saying there's no debate to be had makes me think you know that already.
    Last edited by Robby; December 6th, 2017 at 04:45 AM.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    I make serous comments and put them out here for people to judge using their own wisdom.
    alright then, my wisdom says that your argument is baseless and you're just trying to create controversy for attention.
    also, big props to you for conveniently ducking my post.

  12. #72
    Discovered Stowaway thegab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    US- Midwest

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The rest of the internet.



    I'm all for it. I'd love it if we could do that. If it was my site alone to manage I'd say we try it for a while. And I 100% support the official release and always encourage others to do the same.

    But if we did put such a barrier in place, people would *still* get their spoilers and scans early, and they'd either go somewhere else entirely, or they'd come in here and blurt everything out anyway. You'd still get the same spoilers popping up on Facebook and Youtube.

    Right now spoilers get contained decently because we have a specific thread for that... if we didn't, who knows? But if we tried to bottle the whole thing, including signatures and avatars and thread topics for days at a time, it'd create a mess. Especially when big things happen like "Kuma shows up at Thriller Bark!" or "Ace dies!" or "Sanji is getting married!", those kinds of things are extremely hard to contain.

    We tried having "only official release day" discussion in the Viz thread for a while and it had no traffic whatsoever. Almost no one was willing to wait for the better, legal, version to talk about it at the cost of being half a week behind everyone else.

    I wish we could and that it was feasible. Basically the bootleggers have to get caught some and slowed down some more or something. If they started releasing on Sundays instead of Thursday/Friday I think we could pull it off.
    That's a shame. I really didn't know the severity of scanlation sites and how they affect the business until very recently, and I'd be all for this forum being more legit. However, I see it's not really feasible. For my own part, I'll start ignoring the spoiler section and not visit scanlation sites anymore for the early releases.

    Not to be on a high horse or anything, I get some people live in countries where they have no other options. To be such a fan of the series, and out of respect for Oda, I think more people should try to be more legit. I feel people think it is a right to have free access to the manga at this point, hell I use to, and if they have no other choice, should at least plan to purchase the volumes in the future. If everyone adjusted to the official release, it would still be just a week wait for each release. So the only bothersome part is the initial transition being a few extra days of waiting.
    Last edited by thegab; December 6th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.

  13. #73
    no loathing matter Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    I'm not asking for any proof, nor am I interested.
    What's the fucking point of all that jabbering, if you aren't interested!?

  14. #74

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    That's a shame. I really didn't know the severity of scanlation sites and how they affect the business until very recently, and I'd be all for this forum being more legit. However, I see it's not really feasible. For my own part, I'll start ignoring the spoiler section and not visit scanlation sites anymore for the early releases.

    Not to be on a high horse or anything, I get some people live in countries where they have no other options. To be such a fan of the series, and out of respect for Oda, I think more people should try to be more legit. I feel people think it is a right to have free access to the manga at this point, hell I use to, and if they have no other choice, should at least plan to purchase the volumes in the future. If everyone adjusted to the official release, it would still be just a week wait for each release. So the only bothersome part is the initial transition being a few extra days of waiting.
    And that is a super awesome, totally correct philosophy to have. Good on you!

  15. #75
    POE WUN BGR Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Shadow Aaron Island

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    I have not seen any evidence proving that Greg has communications with the current ONE PIECE manga editors or the staff (Oda sensei's assistants etc.) who literally work for ONE PIECE manga itself.
    Actually Naito-san tweeted about me a while back. From the official account while holding my article. And mentioned how he edits my columns. And the official account follows me. As much as I can discuss publicly, I offer you that.

    Especially, in this context, there is no evidence proving that Greg communicates with these people talking about manga chapters before the official release.
    Okay, hold up a sec. This is why the approach you're trying doesn't work.

    You suggest that I shouldn't talk here because I 'know too much'.

    I explain that I have a strict policy of discussing only what I am allowed to.

    You suggested above that there is 'no evidence to support' my working relationship.

    Now, besides what I just offered above, there's really nothing that I can say to defend myself *unless I actually do what you're accusing me of doing, discussing things I shouldn't be.*

    Do you see my point?

    You're saying:

    Greg does XYZ which is why I disrespect him and we have no reason to believe him, unless he can prove it by doing XYZ.

    I know this is the internet. I know you have no reason to trust me if you don't want to, but, I have nothing to gain from lying in a public place about such things.

    I don't read scanlations.
    Last edited by Greg; December 6th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Thanks for following up Robby.

    Again, you have to be specific about things you say, simply to avoid being confusing (intentionally or unintentionally).

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    He's printed in actual licensed magazines and books as well as the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    But then it seems you weren't even aware of the print edition
    Which "licensed magazine" are you talking about? And which Greg's work is printed?

    "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" printed on magazine? Excuse me? Not that I know of.

    Are you talking about the "GRELOG" corner printed on V Jump magazine? Surely I know that.

    But "GRELOG" on V Jump is not the same thing as "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" on ONE-PIECE.com

    I can say a few words about "GRELOG" because as a matter of fact, I happen to have a back issue here at this place. (the other copies may be at my other places or may simply been thrown away)

    The one I have here is V Jump issue 2015-03, which has "GRELOG" volume 10 in it. The few things Greg covered in this "GRELOG" volume (which is not very long) are not covered in any of the lectures of "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" on ONE-PIECE.com

    As I see it, "GRELOG" and "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" do not overlap with each other, they are two different things. So don't confuse the two.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The discussion is a couple weeks behind the current chapter, in both print and digital forms, but its produced and written much earlier.
    I do believe that the printed "GRELOG" is produced and written much earlier.

    "GRELOG" volume 10, published Jan 21st 2015, has a touch of chapter 767. That is as far as it goes about the manga. Now chapter 767, on WSJ issue 2014-51, was officially released on Nov. 17th 2014, which is 2 months ahead. Even if "GRELOG" volume 10 is finalized a month before the release of V Jump 2015-03, he still has at least a month from the official release of Ch 767 to prepare. That does not justify that he has to see Ch767 before the official release.

    However, I doubt that the online "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" has to be finalized much earlier. Simply because every time his touch on the latest chapter is short. See how many ideas can emerge within a day in either the spoiler or the chapter discussion thread. As soon as Greg comes up with some idea on the latest chapter, he can write a few hundred words and get a clip from the chapter within a day, not challenging at all. And adding that to the already finished major part of the lecture doesn't take long either.

    And publishing online is fast. Electronic publication has templates one can use, unlike the printed work, you don't need much help from a professional editor to get format check etc. See how many theories, analyses and videos come out within a day from the chapter leakage. Some of them are long and well organized as well.

    Therefore, he doesn't need to see the latest chapter well ahead of the release to prepare the online "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course".


    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    the chapter of One Piece we just got at the end of November, 887, was probably finished by Oda in mid October
    As a matter of fact, quoting Greg's prediction in lecture 93 of "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" based on the Ideo and Blue Gilly title page story of Ch885:

    Ideo and Blue Gilly seem to be setting the example for longlegs and longarms getting along as they can clearly be seen working together on this ship. If the two king-like figures can work out their differences, could this be the start of peace between the two tribes?
    Imagine that, Luffy putting an end to a 1000-year war just by inspiring Ideo and Blue Gilly! Could these two tribes find themselves fighting for Luffy in the future?
    the prediction has been proven to be wrong by chapter 887 in which Ideo et al. don't even give a shit about the conflict between the two tribes. Greg's prediction makes sense to normal people, but Oda sensei simply surprises everybody and this kind of surprises is one of the many aspects of the charm of ONE PIECE.

    Had Greg seen Ch 877 in mid October, he wouldn't have made that mistaken prediction in lecture 93 of "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" published 11/24/2017, almost 40 days later. Even if he had to finalize the lecture by 10/31/2017, that was still 2 weeks later than the creation of Ch 887.

    This really makes me believe that actually Greg does not see the chapter ahead of bootleg.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Editors, proofreaders,factcheckers, layout people all look at that.
    First, V Jump and Weekly Shonen Jump are two different magazines and have separate staffs/editorial boards. Don't confuse the two.

    The staff (Editors, proofreaders,fact checkers, layout people etc.) working for WSJ editorial board do see the chapter ahead of release to be able to put together the issue. However, V Jump staff do not see ONE PIECE chapters (or WSJ issues) ahead of release as ONE PIECE is not published in V Jump.

    Second, Greg works as a columnist rather than a staff of the V Jump editorial board. Just like other mangakas, all they need to worry about is their own manuscript but not the secret chapter of other mangaka's work. Two manga editors responsible for two different manga series are not even supposed to communicate about their respective not-yet-released manga contents, even if they work for the same magazine; not to mention a columnist and a manga editor who work for two different magazines.



    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Greg has been on national television interacting with all the editors at least twice in competition
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    signatures
    I say exactly twice in competition. I watched both episodes. The first time it was 3 fans including Greg, they lost but each of the 3 got a signed drawing of Luffy by Oda. The second time 7 fans including Greg teamed up and they won. Each of the 7 got a singed drawing by Oda. Greg got the Franky one which he uses as his Avatar.

    The editors competing against the fans were the past editors (at that time), not the active editor responsible for ONE PIECE at that time. And that kind of interactions did not involve discussing the not-yet-released ONE PIECE chapters with the active editor.

    Besides those two episodes, I don't know of any other occasion when Greg and any ONE PIECE editor were together on TV or radio broadcast etc.



    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    photos and videos from Jump Festa
    Greg is a columnist under Shueisha. Accessing the backstage during Jump Festa and taking photos and videos as a worker of Shueisha, how surprising can that be? Even meeting Oda sensei, exchanging a cigarette or taking a photo at the backstage wouldn't be any surprising.

    Personal communications about already-released chapters, or about anything but ONE PIECE are understandable, not surprising.

    But that doesn't mean that ONE PIECE editor/staff are supposed to talk about not-yet-released chapters with Greg. Not within Jump Festa, not outside Jump Festa, nowhere.



    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Not sure how much more proof you want?
    Not much more but none of your arguments so far is a proof. Your arguments still do not justify either "Greg sees the chapter long before bootleg" or "Greg discusses the chapter with ONE PIECE manga editors/staff before the official release".

    Simply posting a bunch of red herrings won't get you anywhere.

  17. #77

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    I think the self defined "jealous" and "harassing" is clearly showing at this point.

    I was happy to inform you of things when I thought you were just ignorant to the matter and didn't know Greg's very long and public track record, or about the print media part.

    That is clearly not what the actual issue is and nothing I say is going to make you happy.
    Last edited by Robby; December 7th, 2017 at 01:13 AM.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    I think the poster will never be happy unless he or she feels right.

  19. #79
    POE WUN BGR Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Shadow Aaron Island

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    As a matter of fact, quoting Greg's prediction in lecture 93 of "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" based on the Ideo and Blue Gilly title page story of Ch885:

    Ideo and Blue Gilly seem to be setting the example for longlegs and longarms getting along as they can clearly be seen working together on this ship. If the two king-like figures can work out their differences, could this be the start of peace between the two tribes?
    Imagine that, Luffy putting an end to a 1000-year war just by inspiring Ideo and Blue Gilly! Could these two tribes find themselves fighting for Luffy in the future?




    the prediction has been proven to be wrong by chapter 887 in which Ideo et al. don't even give a shit about the conflict between the two tribes. Greg's prediction makes sense to normal people, but Oda sensei simply surprises everybody and this kind of surprises is one of the many aspects of the charm of ONE PIECE.

    Had Greg seen Ch 877 in mid October, he wouldn't have made that mistaken prediction in lecture 93 of "Greg sensei's super ONE PIECE course" published 11/24/2017, almost 40 days later. Even if he had to finalize the lecture by 10/31/2017, that was still 2 weeks later than the creation of Ch 887.

    This really makes me believe that actually Greg does not see the chapter ahead of bootleg.
    What does Chapter 877 have anything to do with this? Did Lafitte mean 887? I believe I'll just assume he/she did.

    So under that assumption, Lafitte is asserting that I made a mistaken prediction and if I knew the result ahead of time, I shouldn't have been mistaken?

    But hold a second...

    Did anybody else notice how the two kings(?) who were fighting are now peacefully waving goodbye side by side?

    If anything, the prediction seems to be spot on. The feud between them seems to be over.

    I never said Blue Gilly and Ideo would hang around and leave their pirate lives behind.

    Lafitte, not only are you grasping at threads, they're also invisi- no make that nonexistent threads. You literally just twisted my entire prediction in an attempt to prove your point.

    Furthermore, this logic, as applied by you, suggests that *any time I make a prediction that's proved wrong in a matter of weeks* it proves you right. Please realize that both Sugita and Naito have willingly left in errors of mine *if* it makes for enjoyable reading.

    Now, I think I see where this is coming from. Lafitte mentions 'boasting' and 'bragging' several times which I believe is really just his/her cultural interpretation of me being frank. If he/she stopped being so jealous I think he/she'd cease to see my frank discussions about what I do and with whom I associate as boastful and instead as the rest of you see it, a guy talking to other people.

    Most of all, if Lafitte thinks I'm *ever* going to try and fall for the, "Well let me prove that I read them early by telling you what happens!", or, "Well then I'll just show you this photo of....", he/she is mistaken. It's not public information.

    Side note, I went through a similar, "Oh yeah? Well prove it!", with a young OP fan several years ago. It was regarding Oda and assistants' hidden message in the series. I was assaulted with a barrage of, "Well prove it! Show us!", back then too. I didn't feel threatened by them or the need to prove what I knew to be true so I took their keystroke lashings and accusations and waited...patiently.

    Eventually those messages were used in the national broadcast of Hoko x Tate and I presented them to the fan and his friends on a silver platter and it was a huge public embarrassment.

    I am also also being patient now.
    Last edited by Greg; December 7th, 2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Next thing you know they'll be demanding a birth certificate

  20. #80
    Don't know, yet ... HTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    When i find out, i'll tell you

    Default Re: Warning: "MangaStream" is using mining script in their page

    Since MangaStream removed the mining script, how about closing this topic?
    HTC - Hoje Tive C

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts