+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favourite little moments

Default Re: Favourite little moments

Holy crap, Crocus' scene is some of the best humour I've ever seen! I still laugh like crazy after all these years
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Every time Mugiwaras shows their faith in their captain I get excited like crazy

Franky building a bridge out of thin air still kills me.

In more recent arcs:

Robin telling Chopper!Franky to stop talking or she'll kill him.

Law's bread facefault as he gets caught up in the Strawhat pace.

Zoro getting distracted watching Luffy's fight with Chinjao on the Den Den Mushi and shouting advice at the screen.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I really love how Robin got all emotional after Ryunosuke died, and then she put flowers on his grave :(

In recent chapters - post-timeskip - Law sent to explore Punk Hazard with Chopper tied on his hat never fails to crack me up. The bread thing, too.

Before timeskip I'd have to re-read the series, memory of subtle details is getting a little fuzzy.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    In recent chapters - post-timeskip - Law sent to explore Punk Hazard with Chopper tied on his hat never fails to crack me up. The bread thing, too.

Before timeskip I'd have to re-read the series, memory of subtle details is getting a little fuzzy.
    I'd say it was Smoker still smoking two cigars through his gas mask that was the top bit of Punk Hazard's moments.

Right from the memory, Buggys face at Marinford when his explosive ball returns.

Yomo wanting to go with the strawhats only because Nami likes to sleep on him.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Franky getting mad at Usopp for their respective bounties.

Sanji and Zoro's reaction to afro Luffy.

and the great one

Everything about Tactics 15.

As an aside, me and my girlfriend were watching One Pace (yes, pace) recently toward the end of Dressrossa where Franky was fixing up his face and it was half off. At the same time as I was saying "cool" with googly eyes, she pointed out how it was disturbing. If that's not proof of at least Oda's intentions for how the male and female members react to him lol. Yeah, it for sure isn't something even close to universal with most women or men, but it caused me to laugh for a long time that it was in that moment, for the two of us.

Wano? Wa-TWO YEARS??? Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Cavendish being wrapped in chains when the Colosseum fighters are sleeping in the Dressrosa palace

Spoiler:

Too Diluted for School The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

Luffy's wonderful voice.

Spoiler:

Also in English Dub flavor.

Spoiler:
    The faces of a Straw Hat.

Everyone cheering on Ryuunosuke.
    Law's bread scene. Never fails to humor me.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Law wanting bread. Law asking to see the Shadow Clone jutsu. Chopper being tied to Law's hat.

Carrot comfortably calling Chopper Bropper.

Zoro getting butthurt when Luffy acknowledged that Sanji equaled 1000 men, followed by Nami petting him.

Pedro stabbing Tamago immediately despite him being in the midst of transforming.

Robin's outright disgust at the thought of joining in on the Docking.

Luffy using Robin's abilities to mimic Chopper's appearance.

Pretty much every time Robin says something extremely morbid.

Sanji casually stating that he guesses this will be the first time Katakuri loses a fight.

Aokiji riding on his little bicycle.

Pudding's middle finger.

Bege's Looney Toons style sign where he says that the Straw Hats are that-a-way

---

So many more examples, I love this manga lol

I love when Luffy yell to Sanji "are you genius?!" When mr prince closing the gate of justice in enies lobby and make them could escape with merry.

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Two recent ones from the Soul King:

When Brook told Big Mom that yes, he did die a long time ago

When he freaked out all of those underworld dealers by peeling his "face" off

Caesar "The Mask" Clown Massimo D Luffy's Avatar

Alabasta. Luffy and Usopp entered a restaurant in a hurry and asking for water while Smoker and Tashigi were beside them talking. You know the rest of the story. It is such a funny scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emporio Ivankov
    "Miracle only descends upon those with the will to carry on. Do not take them so lightly"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and of course the best anime-only scene

Spoiler:

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

^ Your second video starts right after the best Luffy moment on Thriller Bark.

Spoiler:

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

I love when Luffy calls Pekoms Pekomamushi.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo D Luffy View Post
    Alabasta. Luffy and Usopp entered a restaurant in a hurry and asking for water while Smoker and Tashigi were beside them talking. You know the rest of the story. It is such a funny scene.
    LOL, YES! I never laughed so hard at anything in this series since then, that has yet to be topped for me. God, that was forever ago. Good times.

Also loved when Jyabura and Kaku were having a pissing contest over who looked cooler and Zoro, without hesitation, told Kaku he looked like shit. LMAO.

The epic pillow fight in Alabasta :D
    Life is but a dream..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information