+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favourite little moments

Default Favourite little moments

Whilst everyone obviously has their lists for favourite huge epic moments, I couldn't see a thread for more subdued moments that seem to not get much attention.

I personally really love Zoro recalling that Ace said the exact same thing Sabo did and then him having a rare post timeskip smile that isn't smug

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Default Re: Favourite little moments

Robin cheerfully declaring on Zou that she can rely on her friends to protect her as a sign of character growth since Enies Lobby.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Wano? Wa-TWO YEARS??? Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Sanji going off to make the cake knowing his friends will be alright and later saying that Katakuri would take his first loss after hearing about Luffy fighting him, after an arc of him foolishly sacrificing himself on the assumption that it would cause people to keep his friends safe

Spoiler:

Too Diluted for School The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

I loved the little moment with Jinbei yelling at Luffy for not paying attention to current events. That's actually one of my favorite bits from Fishman Island. He acted like a SH already, and he didn't even officially join yet lol.

Spoiler:

Another one is Luffy's and Teach's first meeting, if you can call that a "little moment".
    The faces of a Straw Hat.

Usopp declaring that his crew wouldn't leave any friend behind for Luffy's decision, and thus leaving the Merry and the crew. That's the moment when Usopp rose to be my favorite Strawhat because is like he achieved his dream in that very scene.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

After he got taken out by kizaru, zoro asked usopp to leave him here and told him and brook to save yourselves but Usopp refused and ran with zoro on his back
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

If I can include an anime moment, I really love this little scene:

It's pretty in-character and it's just so super mellow. I wish there were more between-arc downtime scenes like this.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Sanji going off to make the cake knowing his friends will be alright and later saying that Katakuri would take his first loss after hearing about Luffy fighting him, after an arc of him foolishly sacrificing himself on the assumption that it would cause people to keep his friends safe
    yeah pretty much this . The quality of writing in OP has been declining .

When Luffy mocks sanji, making his face and pretending to hold a cig to make chopper and usopp laugh....alabasta I think?

I think Luffy actually mocked Sanji again at Skypiea after him, Usopp, and Sanji won the fight against Satori. He even imitated Sanji's "Ordeal of Love" line lol.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

I always get a kick of out Tilestone and Lulu being told about the betrayal.

Like the Avatar? / Like the Miis?
    3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223 / Wii U ID: JSHerstein

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I loved the little moment with Jinbei yelling at Luffy for not paying attention to current events. That's actually one of my favorite bits from Fishman Island. He acted like a SH already, and he didn't even officially join yet lol.

Another one is Luffy's and Teach's first meeting, if you can call that a "little moment".
    Luffy and Blackbeard outside of the bar after Luffy and Zoro got beat up is my favorite moment in the whole series.

I think that the term "little moment" can technically count for Luffy's fight with Bellamy considering how short it was lol.

When Usopp rejoins the crew and everyone reacts rather tamely, aside of Luffy... and Sanji who just starts screaming like an idiot. Adorable little moment. And Usopp trying oo think like Crocodile in order to find th bomb ("Kuhahahaha, you lowlife!"), especially that he got on Zoro's poster like this.
    All hail Machvise-sama, Arlong Park Character Tournament 2016 Champion!

Luffy and Usopp going under the waterfall in the giant bath room of Alabasta telling Zoro they were training, lol.

Oh and that moment when all the guys start asking Raizou to do all those stereotypical ninja things. Had me cracking up!
    Last edited by RomanceDawn; December 6th, 2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

I guess it's cheating, but I really enjoyed those mini-stories--- I mean, way more than the chapter

Yassop laughing at his son's wanted poster
    Spoiler:

Margaret showing Luffy's new bounty to his friends
    Spoiler:

Ivankov and the okamas preparing the Revolutionnary meeting.
    Spoiler:

Mihawk farming rice with his baboons.
    Btw, since he's living on an island, is he eating baboons or is vegetarian ? question for SBS.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I guess it's still a neketsu manga. I mean, weren't they all dumb as hell when they had told Vivi "yeah don't worry, Luffy's gonna kick Crocodile's ass. When he's like this, nothing can stop him!" even though they perfectly knew Crocodile was a logia

Buggy's face when Luffy didn't remember his Buggy Ball.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

It's gotta be this.
    Spoiler:

How Sanji pauses and takes a moment to process things while lighting up his cig. It was awesome and funny at the same time.
    Well, the entire chapter is gem. Here's anime version. Back from the time it was more faithful to source material.
    Spoiler:

Also, Crocus.
    Spoiler:

These still get a laugh out of me after all these years. OP anime, what happened to you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    I always get a kick of out Tilestone and Lulu being told about the betrayal.
    Michael and hoichael haha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information