+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: General Square Enix Thread II

Default Re: General Square Enix Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Wasn't planning on getting it until all parts were released. But if I were definitely wouldn't get it that month since Cyberpunk 2077 released in April.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    My bigger concern is finishing in enough time to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077. I'll probably wait on FF7R and play Cyberpunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Wasn't planning on getting it until all parts were released. But if I were definitely wouldn't get it that month since Cyberpunk 2077 released in April.
    Good news, you don't have to worry about that anymore!

Badnews, Cyberpunk just got delayed by 5 months till September.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

I found this out at Game Stop as I was getting ready to pre order it. Feels good and bad. I guess I'd rather Cyberpunk get delayed instead of FF.

Had a feeling it'll get delayed seems like no games comes out on the day devs say it would nowadays.

The Avengers game was delayed too but nobody cares about it lol

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

"I am what you see before you and nothing more." - RedXIII

*squeeeeeee*
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I was already sold, but the whole trailer spells masterpiece. I specially loved how they have perfectly captured Palmer and Hojo's characters, in particular.

And Jenova, jesus, Jenova. The old design was not scary, just a deformed alien-like looking abomination with a long demonic face, it never gave me the creeps outside of CG where she was shown with more detail. But the one that shows up in the trailer is right out of a horror movie, those piercing white pupils inside empty sockets, the veins and the organs being seen through the almost translucent skin, and the tentacles, bulgin eye peering through, and flesh contorting.

Whoever says the devs aren't putting all their love and passion into this project are wearing the biggest rose tinted glasses in the market.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Red XIII is everything I imagined and more.

Hopefully the delay gives Square Enix a chance to address the most troubling development of the demo leak. I'm doubtful but hopeful.

Hey, it looks like they might actually have 1/3 of a game ready for release soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Red XIII is everything I imagined and more.

Hopefully the delay gives Square Enix a chance to address the most troubling development of the demo leak. I'm doubtful but hopeful.

What would that be?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Hey, it looks like they might actually have 1/3 of a game ready for release soon!

What would that be?
    (Leak spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Red XIII is not a fully controllable party member but a computer-controlled guest. The trailer supports this as we never actually see Red in battle despite just revealing him. Not even a hint of him being a party member either. (The closest we get is a quick shot of Red XIII leaping into battle next to Aerith but this kinda looks like a cutscene. There is no HUD confirming or denying his presence in the party.

If that actually holds till the final product then that'll be a hard pass from me. (Not that I was planning to get it till the whole thing was finished in 7 years on the PS6 anyway)

Presumably its just because in-development.

If that actually holds till the final product then that'll be a hard pass from me. (Not that I was planning to get it till the whole thing was finished in 7 years on the PS6 anyway)

Presumably its just because in-development.
    Spoiler:
    nah there is a tutorial menu explaining that he's not playable. However, it's somewhat justifiable considering Red is only going to appear at the very end of the game. I'll excuse it for episode 1 when Red is around for only the final dungeon. But episode 2 he better be fully controllable

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Actually during the brief shots of the Jenova battle, we can see Red participating in the battle but he does not appear in the HUD, which kinda further cements him as a guest character.
    https://imgur.com/RiPDmj4

(Datamine spoilers in here)
    Spoiler:
    I'm also reasonably certain this Jenova battle is the final battle of the game so that's even more damning.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Damn that trailer changed my mind definitely picking this up day 1 now. Helps that Cyperpunk 2077 isn't out until September still annoyed about that.

Can't believe the liberal gay agenda removed the manly men in hot tubs and replaced them with a cabaret.

Damn I really want a Xenogears remake even more than.

Dissidia NT both the console & arcade versions content will end with the Adryn update, with no plans for further content. Despite the datamine showing data for Zack & Vivi and the datamine leak list being completed right for 2 years straight so plans have changed. With no plans for a sequel are in the works.

Now Koei take these models and make a musou game please.

Shame they took fantastic 1 on 1 games and completely ruined them by making them 3 on 3.

Which sort of works in an arcade where there are six humans side by side, but basically nowhere else.

Everyone would have been on board if they had just done console uprezes of the PSP games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post

Dissidia NT both the console & arcade versions content will end with the Adryn update,
    Gee this sounds familiar.

Shame they took fantastic 1 on 1 games and completely ruined them by making them 3 on 3.

Which sort of works in an arcade where there are six humans side by side, but basically nowhere else.
    Hasn't it 3 on 3 worked for games like Marvel vs Cacpom though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information