+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 321 to 329 of 329

Thread: Chapter 891: Believing in me

  1. #321
    Future Disappointment Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Was it ever shown that the Straw Hats don't know what Haki is? They don't seem to have been in a situation post-timeskip where they displayed ignorance about it.

    Spoiler:

  2. #322

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    We can assume they're all aware of it. It's not like they aren't paying attention.

  3. #323

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Dragon: There is something called haki. It's mandatory in order to survive in the NW.
    Robin: wow, would you teach it to me ?
    Dragon: no.
    Hackerman
    Spoiler:

  4. #324

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Leo actually looks adorable in his pirate garment, so hoping that's staying. Only the sword has to go because his needle is the only acceptable weapon.

    So, I liked Flanbé. Just like with Bavarois, I am curious to see as many of the Charlotte kids as possible. With 85 of them, it is impossible for every one to be relevant to the plot, so I don't mind if they only join for a quick participation.

    Sadly, her presentation turned Sanji into a consummate pedophile as she is the 33rd daughter at 15 years and Pudding is the 35th. The only reason why I am not seriously bothered by Oda making a 21yo man who happens to be one of the main characters being completely aroused by a kid that is 14 years at best is because I am holding my hopes that Flanbé's introduction box is wrong (either she will be older in the volume or she will be rectified to be the 36th).

    No mention of Zeus by Linlin in this chapter makes me feel like he may be allowed to stay with the SH. And I can't put a finger on what relevance the BMP finding out about the Tamatebako at this point could have...
    Im a little late but you guessed it perfectly haha
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  5. #325

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by Koliber View Post
    By the way, I just realized that for Usopp CoO is the most natural color and th only one he has, Sanji is the CoO spcecialist and the one receiving the most advanced form of CoO is... Luffy. I don't really like it.
    When we first learned about Haki, I always imagined Sanji with armament (for his legs) and Zoro with observation (because he has that calm-cool bushido thing going on; and the breath of all things). Now that observation haki has taken a future-seeing ability turn instead of the "sense everything around you" turn I was expecting, I can see why Sanji is more suited to observation.

    I'm okay with Luffy learning a more advanced form of observation than Sanji but I'm really itching to actually see something from Sanji already. Luffy's the captain and he's supposed to be the strongest so I don't mind that he might have better haki than Sanji and Zoro combined. However, Sanji does need to prove his position as a capable fighter sooner than later.
    Last edited by Law-ya; January 20th, 2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: spelling

  6. #326

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Was it ever shown that the Straw Hats don't know what Haki is? They don't seem to have been in a situation post-timeskip where they displayed ignorance about it.
    Law needing to tell them the obvious logia..need haki to touch him sounds like they are fully aware of haki? Also ,what was their reaction to luffy's CoC in fishman island?

    It's clear that pre ts they had no clue about it, yet post they don't talk about it or they don't show it.


    It's like luffy and zoro want to stay as the only haki users and would get jealous if anyone else would try to become one. Does usopp even know what he did in dressrosa since it looks like he just awakened it?
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; January 20th, 2018 at 04:16 AM.

  7. #327

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Can you imagine how deafening the complaints would be! We probably would've set an Oda effigy on fire by now. Besides, Luffy can't keep Brulee forever. It didn't work the first time; the BM pirates would have found a way to get her back again.
    I am not complaining bro, I love the current development lol.
    What makes you think that I am complaining ? I am just saying that Luffy is fighting to get stronger, not to save his crew from Katakuri. Not complaining at all here.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    That's not true, the mirror world is permanently open because Brulee's house has been place within a giant mirror. So half of it is in mirror world and the other is by the seducing woods.
    What ? Did I miss something ? lol

  8. #328
    Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sniper Island.

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    What ? Did I miss something ? lol
    Yup.

    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

  9. #329
    Future Disappointment Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Law needing to tell them the obvious logia..need haki to touch him sounds like they are fully aware of haki? Also ,what was their reaction to luffy's CoC in fishman island?

    It's clear that pre ts they had no clue about it, yet post they don't talk about it or they don't show it.


    It's like luffy and zoro want to stay as the only haki users and would get jealous if anyone else would try to become one. Does usopp even know what he did in dressrosa since it looks like he just awakened it?
    The Straw Hats hadn't met Caesar yet when Law told them about his abilities. He was giving them basic precaution, and none of the Straw Hats were like "What's Haki?" when he mentioned it. And of course the other Straw Hats would be surprised at CoC since that's a really rare type of Haki that can't be taught.

    Nothing indicates that people like Nami and Chopper are ignorant about it moreso than they just don't have time to learn it, what with all the craziness that's happened since they left Fishman Island.

    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 3 guests)

  1. daniz
  2. Freddy´s Phoenix
  3. K. Kira XXIII
  4. lello4ever
  5. Omni
  6. RamistaR
  7. tabibito

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts