+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 821: ''Panic in the Chateau - Luffy Heads to the Promised Spot''

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Default 821: ''Panic in the Chateau - Luffy Heads to the Promised Spot''

Look out, the Totland Strangler is on the loose.

Title: ''Panic in the Chateau - Luffy Heads to the Promised Spot''
    Chapters Covered: rest of 853-854
    Episode Director: Yusuke Suzuki (***)
    Animation Director: Shuuichi Ito (***1/2)
    Time: 7:30PM EST
    Watch It: www.crunchyroll.com/one-piece
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Default Re: 821: ''Panic in the Chateau - Luffy Heads to the Promised Spot''

One Piece Episode 822 Preview

I know it wasn't him, but the detail on the smoke near the beginning looked like Shida.

So Reiju's underwear was apparently too hot for TV, so instead of giving her like short-shorts or something they instead make it look like she's going commando. That was probably the plan all along.

A competently-made episode even if the content wasn't all that exciting. The Marge Simpson beehive afro Carrot gave Brook in her drawing is still great though. Ito does a decent job of animating Luffy's Gatling moves I have to say.

Absolutely vicious Hawk Rifle finisher on Cabaletta, loved how it just uncompromisingly sent him flying.
    We all float down here!

After Viscout Hiyoko wearing yellow, I was afraid I wouldn't like Niwatori colors, but thankfully he looks great. I don't why abandon the pink design for the Viscount if they were going back to it the third form, though...

Btw, I found out I don't have patience for Luffy's constant shouting and the annoying rubber sound effect so since last episode I am just skipping the parts with his fights against Opera's twins.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Btw, I found out I don't have patience for Luffy's constant shouting and the annoying rubber sound effect so since last episode I am just skipping the parts with his fights against Opera's twins.
    I had freakin' DBZ flashbacks during that scene. It was like 16 solid seconds of nonstop shouting and punching.

Also shoutout to Reiju for flashing her crotch at Luffy. The Germa are above such petty things as underwear. Being a Vinsmoke means freeballin'.

Future Smash Hit Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Basically what Crossword said - good production values as usual, but the content wasn't that interesting.

Spoiler:
    Other than the Big Mom Pirates meeting, next week looks to be more of the same. Sanji may not even attack Bobbin, yay

I liked how they gave Cabaletta a stronger ability set to make the fight different. Also, loved that little scene where Pedro used Electro to light his cigarette.

Spoiler:

Based on the preview for the next episode it seems like toei made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Spoiler:
    Other than the Big Mom Pirates meeting, next week looks to be more of the same. Sanji may not even attack Bobbin, yay
    Spoiler:
    From the preview it does seem like Sanji attacks Bobbin.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Well, Gala, it's time for you to step up to the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Spoiler:
    Sanji may not even attack Bobbin, yay
    Spoiler:
    Nah, you can see him in the preview looking angry with debris flying.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Well, Gala, it's time for you to step up to the plate.
    I'm guessing Gala is the coneheaded guy from the army.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Spoiler:
    Nah, you can see him in the preview looking angry with debris flying.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm guessing Gala is the coneheaded guy from the army.
    I don't suppose you have a image of said fellow? I would imagine he'd be like his brothers of being really big and having the head-lumps.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information