+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 894: 12:05 AM

Default Re: Chapter 894: 12:05 AM

I hope that we will see Luffy grabbing Katakuri with Snake Shot 2.0. and then storming Katakuri with barrage of ultra fast attacks. Weaker than Kong Gun but very hard to avoid and frustrating for Katakuri.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Why does everyone always forget about Namis fight in Skypiea against Satoris stupid little brothers? Probably because they were sorta worthless and unnecessary characters but the fight itself wasn't bad, plus Nami actually fought two dudes for a change. Also, if you count team-up fights in Naruto, you should also count the Oars fight in Thriller Bark, where both Nami and Robin participated.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you necessarily; I would love for Oda to give both of them a fight soon. I was so annoyed that they were the only ones who didn't get a 1 vs. 1 fight on Fishman Island while everybody else did. Imho one of the most egregious examples of Oda treating his female characters differently than his male ones.

That said, I always feel the need to give Oda credit for at least creating strong female characters ( not meant in a physical sense) that contribute to the plot. I think it was you that mentioned Bulma in Dragon Ball as a successful female character of Toriyama. I'm rereading DB currently and at least so far, I couldn't disagree more. Having just finished the Namek arc, I found it really cool at first that Toriyama had Bulma and Kuririn accompany Son-Gohan to Namek but I was immensely disappointed how little Bulma contributed to anything. I think she sat on her ass for 99 % of the whole arc. Fans like to complain how little Robin usually does, but that was absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: "Nami got two 1v1s" is the sentence that is supposed to be in Bold. No idea why it looks like that lol
    Oh yeah. That dumb fight.

And you're righy, the Oars teamup does count! So does the fight against PX-0. Although Nami and Robin have only been support since Enies Lobby, but Naruto could say the same.

Didn't Bulma at least find the first spaceship to Namek with Mr. Popo? She was useless on Namek, sure, but... that was Namek lol. I was moreso talking classic Dragon Ball days, and she helps out once in a while in Z. Like her future version making Trunks' time machine.

Nami is essentially the Bulma of One Piece, and her character is handled decently. The main difference being that she can fight, but I don't mind her getting a small amount of battles since she is acknowledged as a weakling. Not that I don't want her to get ANY 1v1 until the end of the series.

Robin not doing anything solo action-wise since Skypiea is a crime though. And I could also argue that Kishimoto was more willing to have his female characters suffer injuries and be physically strong. Both of Nami's opponents require them to underestimate her like idiots so she can set up attacks. Robin steamrolls or loses against anybody that is not Yama. Although to his credit, the Boa Sisters were a nice matchup for Luffy. Although they're the "more monstrous than beautiful women" type like Big Mom.

Thank you for addressing my comment's faults though, I appreciate feedback.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Still find it weird that if it were just a slash that Smoothie is throwing around then why is Nami needed? Brooke, Chopper or Carrot could do the same with their binoculars.

That's why I think it is not a slash, but more of a knock up stream type of attack, and that's why you need Nami there to help.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    This is exactly why it bugs me that scanlators can never be bothered with the damn sound effects.
    Why should they, its not like their getting paid or have a reputation or people to be accountable to.

Scanlators were created because we all want the quick and easy fix. Heck most of us on here will gladly read Korean or Japanese scans as long as it means new One Piece chapter to devour.

So please lets not pretend this guys owe us anything.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Robin not doing anything solo action-wise since Skypiea is a crime though. And I could also argue that Kishimoto was more willing to have his female characters suffer injuries and be physically strong. Both of Nami's opponents require them to underestimate her like idiots so she can set up attacks. Robin steamrolls or loses against anybody that is not Yama. Although to his credit, the Boa Sisters were a nice matchup for Luffy. Although they're the "more monstrous than beautiful women" type like Big Mom.
    Its easy to explain why Robin hasn't really had any fights though.

Its because teh SH are the only people who've never required her to fight. Think about it,ever since she was a kid she had to fight in order to survive. She got so good at it, that she was casually snapping people's necks. She would join multiple crews and I'm sure they all exploited her for her DF when it came to fighting, maybe even forced her in order to take her in.At her core Robin isn't really a fighter, she's a Scholar and one of the Themes of Enies Lobby was that she had finally found people who would protect her and allow her to pursue her thirst for knowledge.(Think Rebecca and how Kyros thought that she didn't need to fight)

When it comes to the SH she doesn't really need to fight. She just wants to be historian and contribute to the group by gathering and providing them with knowledge, not necessarily fighting.

Also Robin beat Pell. I remember liking that fight. There were some hunter x hunter esque tactics going on there IIRC.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Why should they, its not like their getting paid or have a reputation or people to be accountable to.

Scanlators were created because we all want the quick and easy fix. Heck most of us on here will gladly read Korean or Japanese scans as long as it means new One Piece chapter to devour.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Its easy to explain why Robin hasn't really had any fights though.

Its because teh SH are the only people who've never required her to fight. Think about it,ever since she was a kid she had to fight in order to survive. She got so good at it, that she was casually snapping people's necks. She would join multiple crews and I'm sure they all exploited her for her DF when it came to fighting, maybe even forced her in order to take her in.At her core Robin isn't really a fighter, she's a Scholar and one of the Themes of Enies Lobby was that she had finally found people who would protect her and allow her to pursue her thirst for knowledge.(Think Rebecca and how Kyros thought that she didn't need to fight)

When it comes to the SH she doesn't really need to fight. She just wants to be historian and contribute to the group by gathering and providing them with knowledge, not necessarily fighting.

Also Robin beat Pell. I remember liking that fight. There were some hunter x hunter esque tactics going on there IIRC.
    Fair point, except Robin's backstory doesn't emphasize Robin being forced to fightbso much as being forced to deceive others and runnaway from place to place. When Usopp interviews Robin, she mentions an asset she brings to the crew is assassination skills. During Thriller Bark, she hangs out with the stronger crewmates while Nami, Usopp, and Chopper stick together a terrified weaklings. Robin is the historian, yes. This is her passion that takes precedence above all else. But when Franky, the shipwright, fought not one, not two, but THREE of Doflamingo's crewmates while Robin can only lose to Trebol and protect Rebecca from spiked ball rain, something is wrong. Even Brook, the musician of all roles, got Jora (even if that fight was a joke).

She didn't fight Pell. She demolished him without a scratch almost as soon as they made eye contact. Same with Tashigi before she could even react. Those two moments are also before she joined. I'm talking about battles where the Straw Hats can actually get pushed to endure damage and improve their power/wits.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Fair point, except Robin's backstory doesn't emphasize Robin being forced to fightbso much as being forced to deceive others and runnaway from place to place. When Usopp interviews Robin, she mentions an asset she brings to the crew is assassination skills. During Thriller Bark, she hangs out with the stronger crewmates while Nami, Usopp, and Chopper stick together a terrified weaklings. Robin is the historian, yes. This is her passion that takes precedence above all else. But when Franky, the shipwright, fought not one, not two, but THREE of Doflamingo's crewmates while Robin can only lose to Trebol and protect Rebecca from spiked ball rain, something is wrong. Even Brook, the musician of all roles, got Jora (even if that fight was a joke).

She didn't fight Pell. She demolished him without a scratch almost as soon as they made eye contact. Same with Tashigi before she could even react. Those two moments are also before she joined. I'm talking about battles where the Straw Hats can actually get pushed to endure damage and improve their power/wits.
    I was actually basing my small little theory on that scene with Ussop.

Robin offers her Assasination skills first which implies that through her life while she was surviving, she had come to understand that most Pirate crews would value those kinds of skills and not the Scholastic ones.(Although it could have just been classic Robin dark humor).

OFC she hangs out with the Strong crewmates in the crew during Thriller Bark. One of Robins quirks is her dark sense of humor. So of course nothing on Thriller bark would have perturbed her(except for Docking..which is still the funniest moment in One Piece anime).

Franky is/was a thug.Violence is in his nature(You're forgetting that the Franky family seriously fucked up Ussop). The man was building weapons ever since he was a child. So of course he is going to end up in more violent confrontations.

I think Robin was willing to take a backseat and actually let Kyros rescue his daughter. Remember Robin never got to meet her mother..who chose to sacrifice herself before even getting to meet her. So I think she wanted to give Kyros a chance to stand up for his daughter coz she understood the situation. Also IIRC, out of all the SH Robin was the most concerned for Rebecca(in a way that was more than taking orders from Luffy). I mean didn't she go to the plateau specifcally for Rebecca?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

I was actually basing my small little theory on that scene with Ussop.
    Alright.

Robin offers her Assasination skills first which implies that through her life while she was surviving, she had come to understand that most Pirate crews would value those kinds of skills and not the Scholastic ones.(Although it could have just been classic Robin dark humor).
    Because if there was one thing that Crocodile hired Robin for, it was snapping people's necks instead of reading ancient glyphs (it was probably both, but moreso the latter). Sarcasm aside, I understand what you're getting at, but still think that's reaching. I side with it being classic Robin dark humor.

As an aside, I'm re-reading a bit of Alabasta right now and a lot of her panels in hindsight make her villain actions look like an act. She keeps straight-up laughing and delivering snarky comments all of the time (both of which I hardly see her often do), but her face never looks as exaggeratingly despicable and harsh as any other female villain. It's like she's enjoying a game of pretend, but that is only my personal reaction.

OFC she hangs out with the Strong crewmates in the crew during Thriller Bark. One of Robins quirks is her dark sense of humor. So of course nothing on Thriller bark would have perturbed her(except for Docking..which is still the funniest moment in One Piece anime).
    Except she teamed up with the rest of them for a big teamup attack called 600 Million Beli Jackpot against zombies. And all of the zombies are afraid of them. So that sequence was clearly give off the vibe of "here's the Straw Hat crew's powerhouses rolling in to kick ass and take some names." I don't feel it's too much to desire a bit more from Robin combat-wise that doesn't revolve around supporting other fighters from the sidelines and instantly defeating minor threats.

Franky is/was a thug.Violence is in his nature(You're forgetting that the Franky family seriously fucked up Ussop). The man was building weapons ever since he was a child. So of course he is going to end up in more violent confrontations.
    And you're forgetting that Robin helped beat up Vivi, her attendants, and tried to kill Igaram (assuming that wasn't an act or whatever). Sure, she was trying to survive to accomplish her dream, but she's gown enough to embrace some darkness to get jobs done without qualms to a certain degree.

Let's not pretend that Oda makes Straw Hat fights happen by crew positions (aside from Zoro fighting swordsmen, hence Pica getting a sword for two seconds out of nowhere) rather than whatever concepts he finds to be fun and interesting. Which, unfortunately, often runs against his perception of female combatants for cultural reasons, I assume.

I think Robin was willing to take a backseat and actually let Kyros rescue his daughter. Remember Robin never got to meet her mother..who chose to sacrifice herself before even getting to meet her. So I think she wanted to give Kyros a chance to stand up for his daughter coz she understood the situation. Also IIRC, out of all the SH Robin was the most concerned for Rebecca(in a way that was more than taking orders from Luffy). I mean didn't she go to the plateau specifcally for Rebecca?
    That would've been nice to see. But we didn't see it. So that's a pure assumption. I would've loved to see Nami remember her experiences with Arlong during this arc to emphasize her devotion to getting Sanji back due to relating to his situation, but we didn't get the slightest hint of that.

She did go to the plateau, but I'd say that is less her being the most concerned person of the group and moreso being the one with the most leeway as everybody else is already fighting somebody. Although it can be both.

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar

If this cake gets ruined, mama is going to have a heart attack...one yonkou down

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Guys, yesterday I dreamt that Bege had torn the cake apart and held a banquet. I was there and ate different pieces of the cake, and I must say... It was absolutely delicious. You have no idea. I can relate to Mama now, totally. I have been hungry ever since. No matter what I eat, I'm still hungry. I gotta have that cake, man. Oh and then Big Mom arrived and ate some of the leftovers and got fat again. She liked them, but it was not enough because she wanted the whole cake for her, so she started going after us. End of the dream. I swear this happened to me.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Some of us really want that Bigmom finally eats the goddamn cake

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

At this point, who even cares about the cake anymore. This arc was delayed so sanji can shine off panel making a cake the regular cook way then he just left it behind when he got to the person he made the f**** cake for and doesn't care anymore about giving her the cake, he has another mission now. Now he also left the crew behind, because we don't want him stuck in a smoothie and girls crew situation and would rather take on the fleets at chocoa Island alone rather then be forced to fight with smoothie's fleet. Not that he will fight the fleets at chocoa isalnd, since they have girls too, he will just find a non fighting plan to get luffy from there.

This strikes me as a rather shitty attitude. Maybe they don't owe us anything, per say, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise them nor that they shouldn't try to improve. The sad truth of the matter is that most people read scanlations only and don't bother with the official release. The latter costs money, is out later and doesn't leak like the Japanese version, and can't be read in all territories. Plus the 4kids days have left a stigma on One Piece localisations that remains to this day in the minds of some. Oh I'm sure more people on here have WSJ subscriptions than have admitted it, but the speed the threads fill makes it abundantly clear that even among them the scanlations are the first port of call and place the discussion is geared.

So knowing that the scanlations, sad as this is, are going to be the first and often only way most of the people contributing to the discussions will be reading the series, it would be bloody nice of them to not leave out details like the sound effects, to proofread their damn scripts, keep a little consistency, and not Dogtooth up the place. If they're fans of the series they work on, maybe they should double check their work for unclear lines, mistakes and contradictions, to keep the quality of discussion high.

And another thing. Scanlators make money from us. They put ads on their sites, then ask for donations on top of that, then one in particular put a bitcoin mining thing on their page on top of that. And then they watermark their shit so that when it spreads they're always trying to bring readers back to their site to view their ads instead. They put a credit page with their names in the middle of the chapter, and hide the obligatory 'please support the official release' page at the back, sometimes after a collection of fanart, well after the point most would just close the tab. Because of course, why would they want people to see there's another option? And certainly why would they place that option anywhere that implies its more important than people seeing their usernames?

So there's no defense of these guys, really. If we count them as fans on a passion project, they're fans who don't treat the series well with what they leave out and fail to double check, and the liberties they take, even though they must know they're the first and in some cases only way some fans will be experiencing the series. As fans, they should want better for One Piece. And for people just doing us a free service in a quick and rough way, they sure seem to be asking a lot for it. And if our views are paying their bills (maybe not mine specifically, I use adblock) maybe we do have some grounds to ask for more attention to detail.

If there's going to be piracy, maybe it'd be better if it was someone just leaking the Viz scripts instead. At least then we'd all be on the same page.

This strikes me as a rather shitty attitude. Maybe they don't owe us anything, per say, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise them nor that they shouldn't try to improve. The sad truth of the matter is that most people read scanlations only and don't bother with the official release. The latter costs money, is out later and doesn't leak like the Japanese version, and can't be read in all territories. Plus the 4kids days have left a stigma on One Piece localisations that remains to this day in the minds of some. Oh I'm sure more people on here have WSJ subscriptions than have admitted it, but the speed the threads fill makes it abundantly clear that even among them the scanlations are the first port of call and place the discussion is geared.

So knowing that the scanlations, sad as this is, are going to be the first and often only way most of the people contributing to the discussions will be reading the series, it would be bloody nice of them to not leave out details like the sound effects, to proofread their damn scripts, keep a little consistency, and not Dogtooth up the place. If they're fans of the series they work on, maybe they should double check their work for unclear lines, mistakes and contradictions, to keep the quality of discussion high.

And another thing. Scanlators make money from us. They put ads on their sites, then ask for donations on top of that, then one in particular put a bitcoin mining thing on their page on top of that. And then they watermark their shit so that when it spreads they're always trying to bring readers back to their site to view their ads instead. They put a credit page with their names in the middle of the chapter, and hide the obligatory 'please support the official release' page at the back, sometimes after a collection of fanart, well after the point most would just close the tab. Because of course, why would they want people to see there's another option? And certainly why would they place that option anywhere that implies its more important than people seeing their usernames?

So there's no defense of these guys, really. If we count them as fans on a passion project, they're fans who don't treat the series well with what they leave out and fail to double check, and the liberties they take, even though they must know they're the first and in some cases only way some fans will be experiencing the series. As fans, they should want better for One Piece. And for people just doing us a free service in a quick and rough way, they sure seem to be asking a lot for it. And if our views are paying their bills (maybe not mine specifically, I use adblock) maybe we do have some grounds to ask for more attention to detail.

If there's going to be piracy, maybe it'd be better if it was someone just leaking the Viz scripts instead. At least then we'd all be on the same page.
    Then don't use illegal scanlations? Saying the majority of fans are too isn't really an excuse, especially when you have such negative feelings towards the illegal scanlations.

Also owning a WSJ subscription isn't an excuse when you still support the illegal scans. Having ad block doesn't justify it either

Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    Then don't use illegal scanlations? Saying the majority of fans are too isn't really an excuse, especially when you have such negative feelings towards the illegal scanlations.

Also owning a WSJ subscription isn't an excuse when you still support the illegal scans. Having ad block doesn't justify it either
    I never claimed to have the moral highground. I enjoy being up to date as soon as possible and watching the discussion develop. I won't even try to pretend otherwise.

Besides which whether or not I support scans and whether or not it's okay that I look at them, even with my subscription and purchased volumes is irrelevant to the central point that scanlators should know they're the only way some people have access the series and until something changes the only way some people will be willing to access the series, and if they're fans who care about the fan community they should act more responsible for that, and that they actually make money and ask for more money off our readership and should maybe reflect that in the quality of their work.

It would be ideal if scanlations stopped being a thing in the same way officially licenced streaming services have nearly wiped out fansubs, but the fact is they still exist and they still drive most of the discussion in a way that makes them hard to avoid. This isn't some niche version of the series that only a handful of people read, MS and Jaimini race to have the chapter out first and be the primary reading experience of what seems to be the bulk of the fanbase every week. And if they're going to do that - if they're going to be that - to so many people and can't just go away and let the official release handle it instead, than I don't think it's out of line to suggest they do it a little better.

I never claimed to have the moral highground. I enjoy being up to date as soon as possible and watching the discussion develop. I won't even try to pretend otherwise.

Besides which whether or not I support scans and whether or not it's okay that I look at them, even with my subscription and purchased volumes is irrelevant to the central point that scanlators should know they're the only way some people have access the series and until something changes the only way some people will be willing to access the series, and if they're fans who care about the fan community they should act more responsible for that, and that they actually make money and ask for more money off our readership and should maybe reflect that in the quality of their work.

It would be ideal if scanlations stopped being a thing in the same way officially licenced streaming services have nearly wiped out fansubs, but the fact is they still exist and they still drive most of the discussion in a way that makes them hard to avoid. This isn't some niche version of the series that only a handful of people read, MS and Jaimini race to have the chapter out first and be the primary reading experience of what seems to be the bulk of the fanbase every week. And if they're going to do that - if they're going to be that - to so many people and can't just go away and let the official release handle it instead, than I don't think it's out of line to suggest they do it a little better.
    I get what you're saying. I guess I've stopped giving them so much credit, so I don't necessarily expect them to have high standards. I was especially turned off when I heard MS is now asking to use viewers pc power to mine for bitcoin. Idk, I'm sure they're good fans and not bad people, it all just seems shady.

I admit, waiting for the official release makes me miss out on the bulk of conversation, cuz discussions start dying down somewhat early. And I've still cheated on a few chapters and read them early, so i don't want to come off like I view myself morally superior. Trying to avoid the spoiler section is a pain too, but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    I get what you're saying. I guess I've stopped giving them so much credit, so I don't necessarily expect them to have high standards. I was especially turned off when I heard MS is now asking to use viewers pc power to mine for bitcoin. Idk, I'm sure they're good fans and not bad people, it all just seems shady.

I admit, waiting for the official release makes me miss out on the bulk of conversation, cuz discussions start dying down somewhat early. And I've still cheated on a few chapters and read them early, so i don't want to come off like I view myself morally superior. Trying to avoid the spoiler section is a pain too, but oh well
    Yeah, I go into them with low expectations and don't take anything as ghospel until it's confirmed in the official release. But as best I can gather, a lot of people, perhaps even the majority, seem to just read whatever comes out first and either can't be bothered or don't have the means to compare it with other versions. (And nothing against them for that, no one's expected to read the chapter two or three times just to compare).

The day the raw leaks get plugged and the official releases in both the west and Japan is what's reaching people first is going to be a good day. It'd just be nice to see us all on the same page for the chapter talkback.

And legitimately good on you for taking a stand against stolen content, even without a 100% success rate. Your self-control is still so much better than mine.

Bro, I think you are being a little bit Naive when it comes to this situation.

The Scanlators out there are just exploiting an opportunity the way any Business savy person would. They know that they don't have to produce quality work, just something that is passable. No matter how much we complain there are thousands of people who don't give a damn.

The only reason I can see taht could make them improve is their competitors BUT then the Scanlation competition is based on who can release the chapter faster than the other and not necessarily who has the highest quality.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceduphody3315 View Post
    If this cake gets ruined, mama is going to have a heart attack...one yonkou down
    agreed.
    Dont give Mama cake. She'll be weaker and weaker and then died. this will be a cruel and sadistic thing of defeating a yonkou

Bro, I think you are being a little bit Naive when it comes to this situation.

The Scanlators out there are just exploiting an opportunity the way any Business savy person would. They know that they don't have to produce quality work, just something that is passable. No matter how much we complain there are thousands of people who don't give a damn.

The only reason I can see taht could make them improve is their competitors BUT then the Scanlation competition is based on who can release the chapter faster than the other and not necessarily who has the highest quality.
    I don't think I'm out of line to want better, or to say on a public forum what I think the scanlators are doing wrong. I'm not holding my breath for change, but I don't think knowing they'll keep doing it is reason enough not to criticize them.

You're right that competition would be the only thing that's truly likely to force a change. I said in conversation with thegab, in the post just above yours, that I think the idea scenario would be plugging the leaked raws to make the scanlations release on or after the official street date, bringing the official version to the forefront, the same way updated streaming services with official subs damaged the fansub industry to the point of near destruction.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    I have a revelation right now, after thinking just a little, been in forums 10 years, and this is the first place where there's so many complaints about ppl not able to understand what i said, which is clearly a storm of ideas that can perfectly joint together if the receptor knows about what i'm talking about, i came to the conclusion that the average IQ of ppl here is around the moronic grade... or that don't know remember facts like i do... or the most possible of the three, they're so lazy that want everything in a silver plate.
    It is a pity, the world really envelops all kind of people.
    We can only hope to achieve your high level of IQ.

Spoiler:
    Christ, this really nails it. You're an absolute joke.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information