+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

The thing is that a n64 mini would need the four controllers for full nostalgia blast power.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    But it NEEDS Rare.
    Yeah as expensive Conker's Bad Fur Day is I'm hella desperate to get my hands on it someone even if I have to put up with the N64's notorious motion sickness inducing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    And preferably a less ridiculous controller.
    Glad I'm not the only one expecting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post

I apologize for all the monocles I just broke when You all gasped in surprise.
    When we getting our Gameboy minis tho

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Oh boy I can't wait until the Wii mini comes out
    Wait til you see the GameCube mini so much smaller than the original it can't play discs, and Nintendo won't be teaming up with Panasonic again this time to cover the gap.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; May 23rd, 2018 at 06:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Maybe they'll finally release one or two of the planned American N64DD launch titles.SimCity 64 looks awesome.

But, how, can I exist within the midst of this? But, how, can I admit that I would quit on you? Missio - Can I Exist

Hey Nitwit, do you mind not posting whatever garbage you happen to stumble on? Most of these things you post have no really substantial basis on them and are just grating to see getting posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Hey Nitwit, do you mind not posting whatever garbage you happen to stumble on? Most of these things you post have no really substantial basis on them and are just grating to see getting posted.
    Hmm? I see. Well, I wasn't posting them outta malicious nature. But I'll stop since some of them are not fit for the forum and most are just people complaining about the silly things on earth.

I'll just post Nintendo related news when I find a Nintendo related news to post.
    But, how, can I exist within the midst of this? But, how, can I admit that I would quit on you? Missio - Can I Exist

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Yeah as expensive Conker's Bad Fur Day is I'm hella desperate to get my hands on it someone even if I have to put up with the N64's notorious motion sickness inducing problems.
    Sad to say I doubt conker is going to be on there. I think Nintendo would want to keep this thing Family friendly, so you're probably not getting any M-Rated games.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    And preferably a less ridiculous controller.
    Glad I'm not the only one expecting this.
    You really shouldn't be...

The previous two reproduced the original controllers perfectly. This is partially a nostalgia trip so they are trying to be retro.

I hope they do slightly alter the design. The sticks on the original controllers are garbage and break super easy. They need to swap those out for some sturdier ones.

Honestly, these things use Wii classic controller ports so a Classic Controller Pro is probably your best bet. I have three, one that's normal and two that are shaped like Gamecube controllers except with modern shoulder buttons. They all feel nice and control well.

I'd say pick up one of those but they appear to have skyrocketed in price if you get them new... not too bad used at least...

Maybe this is a good chance for Nintendo to reissue them?

Wait till you see the GameCube mini so much smaller than the original it can't play discs, and Nintendo won't be teaming up with Panasonic again this time to cover the gap.
    I don't think this was entirely serious, but it did get me thinking.

I doubt a Gamecube Mini is going to happen. GC games look good enough that they can be remastered and ported easily to Switch. I can't see Nintendo giving that up.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 ē Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Sad to say I doubt conker is going to be on there. I think Nintendo would want to keep this thing Family friendly, so you're probably not getting any M-Rated games.
    Oh I pretty much have set my expectations low much less because of that in spite of how tackilly outdated the reasoning would be. And more so I just don't see it happening, if I anything I do expect at the very least for them to have stuff like Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing weak as both those games are.

The previous two reproduced the original controllers perfectly
    Well to be fair neither the NES or Super Nes had weirdly designed controllers to start with so redesigns wouldn't have made sense in either case.

Honestly, these things use Wii classic controller ports so a Classic Controller Pro is probably your best bet.
    If this does happen and it like the SNES and NES classic controllers lack a home button that's probably what I would do as a consequence even if the replicated N64 controller had built in rumble which would give it instant advantage over the classic or gen 1 & gen 2 classic controllers.

I doubt a Gamecube Mini is going to happen. GC games look good enough that they can be remastered and ported easily to Switch. I can't see Nintendo giving that up.
    Why not we gotta give them money one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information