+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

Saw some demos of the Xenoblade 2 DLC, and I do would like some of that. But maybe when it is done.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

After finishing (almost) everything of the Octo Expansion, I go to the internet to learn what is the final secret reward and see the reactions to the game, the theme was "dark souls but cute". It was difficult in parts, but none insanelly so. I was half expecting some vitrol on the feature to skip challenges after you fail them twice, but not counting to the final reward and costing you in game currency, but no mentions of it.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I have like 4 stages left. But I've been doing every stage with every weapon. I hope I get something for true 100% but I doubt it.

You are going above and beyond. It didn't seem to do anything different, specially the one with the horde of octolings and the ball. But I haven't heard otherwise either.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Oh, I just meant the initial selection where you get a check mark for completion. Definitely not counting times you can pick up a weapon once the stage has started.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/06/1...r-development/

A new Tales game is in development. It was inevitable. Just hope that there is a better effort into it.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

At this point I don't know why it's news that they're still working on the series lol. It'll probably be on Switch given Vesperia and since they openly whore themselves out to the platforms with the highest userbase. But yes. They should try harder. Berseria was an honest effort but not good enough.

I'm considering getting a Switch for Smash but I haven't heard anything yet about a newer model. Should I hold out for the Switch U?
    Last edited by NateRich; June 18th, 2018 at 09:03 PM. Reason: The Super Switch? The New Nintendo Switch XL? The Switch Advance? The Switch Revolution?

Wasnt there supposed to be a new Tales game for the Switch coming anyways? I wonder what happened to that one...
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    I'm considering getting a Switch for Smash but I haven't heard anything yet about a newer model. Should I hold out for the Switch U?
    If they were to make a new switch model I would assume it would have 4K capabilities and bunch of other unimportant bullshit that won't really matter unless you're big on that kind of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    If you're getting Smash at launch you may as well buy one now in case you ever want to use it for homebrew.
    There won't be a new model out before next year.

Splatoon:

I've been trying to get to the fresh level for one of the umbrellas for almost a whole week, the goal is to up the pace for getting to level 30 before the end of summer.

I have a 50% win rate over more than 50 games. I should change up..

I remember why I wanted to play again, world trigger's rank wars reminded me of it.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I've never had very good win streaks in Turf War lol. Except for some reason the other day when I got the Rapid Blaster Pro to 19. If you want to get better you really should play ranked, even though it's infuriating. Or league hehe.

Ranked frustrates me that if I lose I get no reward at all. (At least in the first one)

My issue right now is that I don't feel very accurate.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Hey, at least I'm wining!!!
    SW-4128-8032-0729

You still get a (smaller) reward for losing in 2 based on how long you survive without being KO'd. But in terms of skill and strategy improvement, I don't think Turf War will get you past the very basics of how a weapon functions. For accuracy practice there's also the practice range.

The only reward from playing ranked is the lesson that you can't trust Nintendo to have good netcode or online infrastructure
    Like that I don't shut up about games? Here's my game design blog
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Nephy4

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information