+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

If it's another Bravely game, then anyone who finished Bravely Second should already know what the title is going to be.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Bravely S-word

Spoiler:

Well, I got the infamous 100 jump rope Moon from Mario Odyssey. While it's certainly no picnic, it is perfectly doable. It's pretty much just a matter of getting the timing down (well, duh) and pressing the jump button at the exact right moment. I managed to get it in about 15-20 minutes without any videos guides or tips or tricks. Of course, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, I got the infamous 100 jump rope Moon from Mario Odyssey. While it's certainly no picnic, it is perfectly doable. It's pretty much just a matter of getting the timing down (well, duh) and pressing the jump button at the exact right moment. I managed to get it in about 15-20 minutes without any videos guides or tips or tricks. Of course, YMMV.
    It's always easier for some but a pain in the ass for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

That's true. I did it on the second try because i just got the rhythm right and only learned later that many have a hard time with it.
    That Volleyball moon though ...

I really should finish this game ... I just stopped halfway through and i haven't picked it up since. Too many games ...
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

I was surprised when I heard people talking about the jump rope one being hard. I did it on the second try out of curiosity wondering if I would get something if I got to 100.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information