+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

If it's another Bravely game, then anyone who finished Bravely Second should already know what the title is going to be.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Bravely S-word

Hidden:

Well, I got the infamous 100 jump rope Moon from Mario Odyssey. While it's certainly no picnic, it is perfectly doable. It's pretty much just a matter of getting the timing down (well, duh) and pressing the jump button at the exact right moment. I managed to get it in about 15-20 minutes without any videos guides or tips or tricks. Of course, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, I got the infamous 100 jump rope Moon from Mario Odyssey. While it's certainly no picnic, it is perfectly doable. It's pretty much just a matter of getting the timing down (well, duh) and pressing the jump button at the exact right moment. I managed to get it in about 15-20 minutes without any videos guides or tips or tricks. Of course, YMMV.
    It's always easier for some but a pain in the ass for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

That's true. I did it on the second try because i just got the rhythm right and only learned later that many have a hard time with it.
    That Volleyball moon though ...

I really should finish this game ... I just stopped halfway through and i haven't picked it up since. Too many games ...
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

I was surprised when I heard people talking about the jump rope one being hard. I did it on the second try out of curiosity wondering if I would get something if I got to 100.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/08/1...ter-this-year/

Diablo 3 is coming to the Switch later this year. It will have a Ganondorf armor
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

If you haven't heard Stickerbrush Symphony remastered from the original samples, you haven't lived:

Download:

https://twitter.com/PrinceSamlet/sta...37880639459329

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Seeing as how Nintendo seems to be doing everything right at the moment (Mario odyssey, Zelda breath of the wild, Super smash bros Ultimate) maybe we can finally get the paper Mario game we deserve, you know with good RPG gameplay, fun side characters, and a good story

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Seeing as how Nintendo seems to be doing everything right at the moment (Mario odyssey, Zelda breath of the wild, Super smash bros Ultimate) maybe we can finally get the paper Mario game we deserve, you know with good RPG gameplay, fun side characters, and a good story
    When Mother 3 gets an international release for the Switch.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Oh come on Paper Mario 64 wasn't that bad.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Nintendo continues to do massive amounts of things wrong, but people seem to forget them easily when they get a product they really like or when Nintendo does some other thing right (that should have happened a decade ago, in most instances). And I will still have words with anyone who thinks BotW was a great Zelda game. A great experiment, sure, but a highly flawed one. Suddenly anything with an open world and any degree of polish is a godsend apparently. God of War is another similar example. It's nowhere near as good as people are saying it is design-wise, and in the process it abandons a lot of what the franchise was about, which is good in some ways but certainly not in a universal sense.

Still waiting on a new F-ZERO :(

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/08/2...h-in-november/

This is a pretty neat app coming to Switch I likely wouldn't get it but it's still a nice option to have.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Great to see Diablo 3 on the Switch. It's good to see that between their big-ticket first party games, they ae using the switch to give nintendo only fans a chance to play other great indie and games that they may have missed. Seems like a win win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Sizable presentation of the new XB2 content .

As well as the announcement of Elma from XBX coming to the game.

Onimusha out of nowhere
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; August 28th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

Took this long to make a remake of the first game?

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    new Onimusha out of nowhere
    That looks pretty new for a game straight out of 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Took this long to make a remake of the first game?
    Between Dawn Of Dreams flopping and focusing on Street Fighter, DMC, Dead Rising, MvC, lazy sequel to Megaman followed by lazy ports of Megaman.

That's a likely reason for why they held off to say nothing of probably needing to grease some palms.

Edit: On reflection DoD flopping probably didn't mean much of anything I mean Okami got a sequel and (rereleases) despite an underwhelming reception.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information