+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    So "Bowsette" was almost a thing in Odyssey. XD
    https://twitter.com/Sakusuru/status/...88129619980288
    Eehh.. I can totally see why they didn't go that route. Bowsette is just Bowser with a Peachifying powerup, the image shown is Boswer taking over Peach's body. Theres some...not plesant connotations with that context.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Hidden:
    My entire reply to you was a sarcastic dig at the whole concept of there being rules/conventions around this fan meme. It wasn't really directed at you at all, let alone a personal attack. I feel like you're a little paranoid and second-guess everything / take everything too personally. I mean I don't post all that often these days so when I do it tends to be because I have a strong opinion/feeling at the time, so I can understand getting a sense that my posts are kind of forceful. Sorry if it's intimidating? But you seem to think I'm out to get you or snuff out your opinions. I'm not (or for anyone else at that). If you wanna discuss further feel free to PM me.
    Hidden:

Sure. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't second guess things, I definitely do.
    Sorry for the miscommunciation, and thanks for the offer.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Some images from the Odyssey art book.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Hidden:

Sure. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't second guess things, I definitely do.
    Sorry for the miscommunciation, and thanks for the offer.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Some images from the Odyssey art book.

Invisible images

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Eehh.. I can totally see why they didn't go that route. Bowsette is just Bowser with a Peachifying powerup, the image shown is Boswer taking over Peach's body. Theres some...not plesant connotations with that context.
    I was thinking that too until I remembered how in Fire Emblem Awakening Henry's S-Support with Sumia had a similar gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Yes but is Henry kidnapping Sumia to force her into a marriage she doesn't want?
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Might as well be if he's possessing her body to pick out a wedding ring.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Now that I think about it, Ganondorf did the "become the princess" thing back in TP.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Right in the midst of my first playthrough of Breath of the Wild.

As expected, definitely a much different and less linear feel than past Zelda games. And, honestly, I think this is my first open-world sandbox game. Haven't beaten any of the guardians yet. Right now just exploring the map and knocking out as many towers and shrines as I can. Some aspects of the game were a bit frustrating at first, but I'm really getting into it now.

Stalker Guardians were the most frustrating part of BOTW (besides the later stealth segment) and then I figured out shield parrying and suddenly their threat level drops significantly.

Shh sh shhhh, the cool part of the guardians is that is not only getting better items that you improve your fights against them, but learning their weakness and how to use them.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Shh sh shhhh, the cool part of the guardians is that is not only getting better items that you improve your fights against them, but learning their weakness and how to use them.
    Well to be fair I never mastered how to dodge the Mini Guardian's Spear Attacks.

https://twitter.com/GraphicGinger/status/1045755773308022785

SW-4128-8032-0729

Got my Mega Man 11 - Collector's Edition with Amiibo for Nintendo Switch today

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Have they made a Megaman movie yet? You'd think there would already have been what with two Street Fighter ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Have they made a Megaman movie yet? You'd think there would already have been what with two Street Fighter ones.
    They announced a live-action movie not too long ago.

Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

There's a lot of 'announcements', it's all such a tease.

Does anyone else think that the god-awful Super Mario Brothers movie (at least, the alternate dimension it was set in) might have actually worked well if it had been a Smash Bros movie instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Those two Street Fighter films would be one of the key reasons why there aren't any Megaman film (at least until it was announced a few days ago)

Also if you want to be technical there was a Megaman movie based off the NT Warrior anime.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Those two Street Fighter films would be one of the key reasons why there aren't any Megaman film (at least until it was announced a few days ago)

Also if you want to be technical there was a Megaman movie based off the NT Warrior anime.
    At least the first one had Raul Julia.

Been playing Dragalia Lost. Never played this type of game, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Can't believe how big this Bowsette thing has blown up lol

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Ni No Kuni for the Switch is looking good.

Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information