+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Thread™

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Default Re: The New Nintendo Thread™

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Both companies HAVE to know how much people want Banjo and Kazooie, especially considering how this game included newcomers that people REALLY wanted.

K-Rool, Ridley, Chrom, Dark Samus, Daisy.

If there's any kind of deal with Microsoft to include their characters, and Master Chief got in OVER B&K? There'd be rioting.

If anything I'd expect maybe Minecraft Steve, as bland as he'd be, getting a spot over B&K since that game IS newer... but people HAVE to know B&K is the preferred. Phil Spencer even addresses this directly when he is asked.
    Wow, having never played the B&K games myself, I never realized how much support they had. That's really cool.

Also, totally forgot that there was a Persona game for the 3DS, so I guess the rule of "must have appeared on a Nintendo system at one point" still applies.

Inspector Gadget is better than Steve, so he should represent Minecrap in Smash instead.

Hidden:

Man, perfect world thoughts:

Banjo Kazooie announced for Smash, B&K+Tooie (And I guess Nuts and Bolts...) announced for Switch, New B&K game in the style of the originals announced for XBone and Switch.

A girl can dream right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

I would find the guy who did the music back then, and by Grunty I will make him do it again.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I would find the guy who did the music back then, and by Grunty I will make him do it again.
    That's Grant Kirkhope. He is still active in the industry. He did the music of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to do it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Discovered Stowaway

Man, perfect world thoughts:

Banjo Kazooie announced for Smash, B&K+Tooie (And I guess Nuts and Bolts...) announced for Switch, New B&K game in the style of the originals announced for XBone and Switch.

A girl can dream right?
    Well those being on the Rare Replay collection are the primary reason I bought an XBox 1. I hope that doesn't mean that purchase was in vain...

A Commander Keen game just came out on Switch. That blows my mind.

Discovered Stowaway

How about Bubsy? Plenty of games with that cool cat in 'em, could make for a good Smasher.

I still remember the days we thought Bubsy would be in Sonic Force.

Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

Well Squeenix seems to have allowed Cloud Strife to be in it so how soon til we see Lara Croft smashing things up?

So Inti Creates made a new Mega Man ZXA game called Dragon Marked for Death. Go check it, guys.

Hidden:

Finally! Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow at 2pm PT, 5pm ET.

Fire Emblem is going to be a big part of it looks like, but I'm hoping for a Smash DLC reveal and maybe some more on Luigi's Mansion 3?

I'm betting on Joker footage/release window, maybe a teasing for the next DLC character?

super happy we're getting FE stuff tho!

Pikmin news Pikmin news Pikmin news

If one of the dlcs for smash is a fire emblem Lord, then for sure the second to last one will be an 8gen Pokemon.

I'd be ok with most anouncements, except if the Lord uses a sword.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I hope we get the rest of the Commander Keen games.
    It's not going to happen, but Keen Dreams really made me want it.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Hm, 5:00, that's right after I get off of work so I probably won't be able to get home to watch it live but that's fine. I appreciate the birthday present all the same :)
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

This one is at night time for me, I was kinda annoyed because they blocked YouTube in the office network, but at that time it's no issue.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Finally! Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow at 2pm PT, 5pm ET.

Fire Emblem is going to be a big part of it looks like, but I'm hoping for a Smash DLC reveal and maybe some more on Luigi's Mansion 3?
    I'll be at work but I might be able to time by break to watch it if all goes well
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

About a half hour left.

"realistic" hope: Pikmin 3/4 or a 2D Zelda.

"unrealistic" hope: New Ace Attorney (that isn't another goddamn 1-3 re-release)

Smash predictions: Just Joker gameplay. Nobody new announced. Keeping things safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Nine Minutes left! Aaaaaah!

Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information