+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 321 to 338 of 338

Thread: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

  1. #321

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    You completely deflected my.point which proved you wrong simply because I wrote the name Differently.
    Answer properly. No one is agreeing with you buddy.
    Are you sure because it looks like you're agreeing. And you never proved me wrong, at all. And you have still yet to answer the first question which i've continually re-asked you. Your definitely a pro at dodging questions.
    "Issho was on the Island early, then Doflamingo arrived and then fujitora is shown to arrive." -Tell me how I'm suppossed to read that, because like most things you've said it seems illogical [regardless of the name issue].

    Why would Smoker inform the marines to help Doflamingo? The marines are there because of smoker. The marines knew about greenbit and it looks like they were waiting for people to come. Fujitora probably sensed people at a location and thus went there. They were camping the spot.
    This part should answer itself. As Smoker didn't tell them to help Doflamingo, Doflamingo did. Smoker just did as Kuzan said and told Sakazuki to send an Admiral. Fujitora was at the Colosseum watching the matches and only departed so that he could make it in time for the ambush.

    I never admitted to say Doflamingo was there to not 1v1. All i said if someome helps him he doesnt care. He doesnt care about beating someone 1v1 because of pride. Thats wait I said. Stop twisting my words making a strawman to punch my points down.

    Doflamingo was outclassed. Theres no getting through your psychotic fanboyism, is there. But you can live in your make believe power level LALA Land.
    Actually U said, "Doflamingo isn't there to one on one. Doflamingo is no Katakuro to make fights even like a manly fight." All this pride stuff are things your trying to add in now. You didn't have any valid points to punch down from the beginning.

    And I'm glad you seem to be agreeing with me in the end, saying Joker was outclassed, but I feel like this isn't really you agreeing, it's just more of whatever you're doing now.

    But it really doesn't matter my friend. I can see you love Doffy with all your heart, after all he is your profile pic. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.
    =D

  2. #322

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Are you sure because it looks like you're agreeing. And you never proved me wrong, at all. And you have still yet to answer the first question which i've continually re-asked you. Your definitely a pro at dodging questions.
    "Issho was on the Island early, then Doflamingo arrived and then fujitora is shown to arrive." -Tell me how I'm suppossed to read that, because like most things you've said it seems illogical [regardless of the name issue].



    This part should answer itself. As Smoker didn't tell them to help Doflamingo, Doflamingo did. Smoker just did as Kuzan said and told Sakazuki to send an Admiral. Fujitora was at the Colosseum watching the matches and only departed so that he could make it in time for the ambush.



    Actually U said, "Doflamingo isn't there to one on one. Doflamingo is no Katakuro to make fights even like a manly fight." All this pride stuff are things your trying to add in now. You didn't have any valid points to punch down from the beginning.

    And I'm glad you seem to be agreeing with me in the end, saying Joker was outclassed, but I feel like this isn't really you agreeing, it's just more of whatever you're doing now.

    But it really doesn't matter my friend. I can see you love Doffy with all your heart, after all he is your profile pic. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.
    =D
    Oh so now you attack me on a picture I used cause it was sitting on my desktop.

    It isn't shown if Fujitora knew the exact time or anything. I know as much as you.

    You tell me how did Fujitora know the time or meeting place?

    We've established smoker told the marines and marine was sent there.

    Dude. Fujitora parked his ship and went around eating and gambling at a restaurant. Once he saw Strawhat and Co arrived he started to get into place. Thats probably how he figured out the time and meeting place.

    Show me the panel where Doflamingo called the marines to help him because Law is stronger than him.

    Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

    I don't agree with anything you are saying.
    You just call it illogical. Doflamingo was completely surprised in chapter 712 that the marines sent a marine admiral.

  3. #323
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post

    This part should answer itself. As Smoker didn't tell them to help Doflamingo, Doflamingo did. Smoker just did as Kuzan said and told Sakazuki to send an Admiral. Fujitora was at the Colosseum watching the matches and only departed so that he could make it in time for the ambush.
    Having an admiral assistance on Green Bit was part of Law's plan not Doffly. This is why he leaked the info to Smoker. The plan backfired when Doffly revealed he didn't resign and Law lost his title. But Fuji got that info after being on the island so he didn't come to it to assist Doffly.

    That doesn't prove anything in terms of strength since Law wanted to stack the deck as much as possible against Doffly while Doffly had no choice but to show to not die from Kaido.

    Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

  4. #324

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    Oh so now you attack me on a picture I used cause it was sitting on my desktop.

    It isn't shown if Fujitora knew the exact time or anything. I know as much as you.
    Saying you love the character you've been trying defend non-stop and have as your profile pic is attacking you now? So then you were trying to attack me by calling me a Law-fanboy. lol. Well I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt buddy. But I would say it's clear you don't know as much as me, and yes I know that sounds a bit rude/narcissistic.

    You tell me how did Fujitora know the time or meeting place?
    That was like an ultra instinct question dodge, he even redirected it at me. lol.

    We've established smoker told the marines and marine was sent there.

    Dude. Fujitora parked his ship and went around eating and gambling at a restaurant. Once he saw Strawhat and Co arrived he started to get into place. Thats probably how he figured out the time and meeting place.

    Show me the panel where Doflamingo called the marines to help him because Law is stronger than him.

    Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

    I don't agree with anything you are saying.
    You just call it illogical. Doflamingo was completely surprised in chapter 712 that the marines sent a marine admiral.
    I think I'm about done with this back and forth bro. Fujitora was at the Colosseum and set out to Green Bit afterwards. He wasn't staking the place out or any other illogical idea you may have. It doesn't seem like he went to Green Bit first, nor like he was waiting to spot the SH's before he made his departure. And Doflamingo doesn't seem too surprised at all, if anything he's surprised they sent an admiral, which implies he was expecting Marine reinforcements.

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Having an admiral assistance on Green Bit was part of Law's plan not Doffly. This is why he leaked the info to Smoker. The plan backfired when Doffly revealed he didn't resign and Law lost his title. But Fuji got that info after being on the island so he didn't come to it to assist Doffly.

    That doesn't prove anything in terms of strength since Law wanted to stack the deck as much as possible against Doffly while Doffly had no choice but to show to not die from Kaido.
    You can't really say it was part of Law's plan, as he didn't ask Smoker to do anything with the information. He seemed to have told Smoker in confidence, and I don't think Smoker would've told Sakazuki had Kuzan not told him too.

    Plus Fujitora gave law the chance to keep his title after he realized how things were shaping. Law told the truth and forced himself into a 2v1 with his pride. He could've lied and possibly had a more balanced fight but Law himself realized that Doffy had already outsmarted him. Law's attempt to hold trump cards was of no effect against Doffy's heavily stacked deck. Doflamingo didn't even have to show technically, he could've easily sent his crew members if he thought they would've been able to retrieve CC.
    =D

  5. #325

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    It seems I'm not clear with my statements. I agree to this being a possibility is what I was saying. I don't think Luffy can win against them in a 2v1. But I do think it's possible he does as well as Law did. I don't think he would've due to his skill set but I do see it as a possibility.
    Now that we are focusing on the intricacies of the abilities. Of course Law would be better at hit and run tactics than Luffy. His fruits allows teleportation not only of one self, but of other people. He can make a room the size of a castle. Law's abilities give them mobility and flexibility to escape better than Luffy's gear fourth, that would still be affected to a degree by Fujitora's gravity fruit. Even though Law was captured, he still escaped from Fuji's gravity prison.

    I'm sorry, did I make the situation sound that favorable? Wasn't my intention. But I don't think we should mention enemy territory as something they have to fight against as it's constantly a problem in this series. I apologize for not taking the time to include context often as well. For whatever reason I feel it doesn't need to be mentioned most times.
    But removing context will never do service to analyzing how the story develops. That's why you will see complaints about Sanji getting hit by the BMP even though he is an air specialist. What is the context of why Sanji got hit:

    1. His escape plan was countered by the same technique he was trying to use, which potentially puts everyone of those able to Moon Walk in the "air specialist" category.
    2. Pekoms was getting stabbed which made him look away.
    3. He is carrying Luffy.

    Like games where there is one player carrying a breakable object which has to survive until the end of the level. Of course, Sanji would have been better prepared to fight, if he was trying to fight. The idea is that if Sanji stops to fight, that gives every other BMP to jump him. Like what happened with Pekoms. A strong mink, transforming into Sulong, interrupted and neutralized. Fighting is not an option.

    So, hopefully I illustrated why context is important. Now, should being in enemy territory be taken into consideration? Absolutely. There are some cases where the Straw Hats did not go into enemy territory: Zou, Fishman Island (the Fishman Pirates were the ones in enemy territory as they were attempting a coup), we can go all the way back to Baratie, in the future: Elbaf? So there are instances that the crew, even though they will face someone, not necessarily are in their territory. That was more prominent in the first half, but the progression of the story dictates more "assault the enemy's HQ". Because, of how the world setting has been constructed.

    An uncharted sea, with different factions fighting for supremacy. The government employs warlords to stop the expansion of the emperor's influence. They do this by ~gaining control~ of a certain territory. But if we are going to compare two similar scenarios but with vastly different contexts of "assault the HQ" then we do not have to look further back than Whole Cake Island and Dressrosa. Both with a premise of going into enemy territory. Both had Luffy and the others go through struggles because of the system that the main antagonist had set in their lands. However, look at the degree of intensity of each. Luffy was able to go and take down Mango's empire in one day, with half of his crew, most of the latter did not even struggle much. On the other hand, in WCI it is already a process that has taken more than a single day because of the vast gap between Mango and Big Mom's system of power. The struggle that has been WCI is not even comparable to what happened in Dressrosa.

    I don't want to agree with you here, but I feel I must. I can't argue against that point. I guess Law kinda was his own biggest enemy in Dressrosa.
    =D
    Like I said in my last post, you do not have to agree with me. I just don't think you are doing yourself a service by ignoring context and trying to pin two characters in a vacuum to a fight.

    Anyways, too much bla bla on my part.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

  6. #326

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    I hope Pekoms finally get some cool merchandise after this arc.

    Everytime I go to a convention I see that figure with the strawhats collectibles. When will Pekoms get some ? I wanna buy some!

  7. #327

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Now that we are focusing on the intricacies of the abilities. Of course Law would be better at hit and run tactics than Luffy. His fruits allows teleportation not only of one self, but of other people. He can make a room the size of a castle. Law's abilities give them mobility and flexibility to escape better than Luffy's gear fourth, that would still be affected to a degree by Fujitora's gravity fruit. Even though Law was captured, he still escaped from Fuji's gravity prison.
    Well you'll get no argument from me here. This was one of the main points i've been arguing from the start after all. I also understand your point on context. However my stance on enemy territory as part of that context [or rather one of the factors they must overcome] has not budged. As I said, territory is a constant obstacle in the story, times when the crew isn't disadvantaged by the enemy's territory are few and times when the territory has actually benefited Luffy and company are even more scarce. Even when comparing DressRosa and TottoLand we can see that one of the biggest differences is that in DressRosa they decided on which nakama were best after analyzing the enemy's terrain and plans somewhat, where as in Tottoland this decision was made well before even entering the country.
    =D

  8. #328

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Well you'll get no argument from me here. This was one of the main points i've been arguing from the start after all.
    Okay, but what was that exactly? You were saying that you do not think Luffy could accomplish escaping them nor helping the crew. I was saying that of course he could have, even though Law has a fruit that aids with mobility and good for hit and run tactics, also dealing with multiple opponents. While Luffy would have to go on a melee to deal with them. Even so, the only thing Luffy needed to do was to transform into gear fourth, blast Mango off of Green Bit, as he flew him like a ragdoll all over Dressrosa, go into Snakeman to deal with Fuji's gravity and go towards the ship. King Kong Gun can destroy Fuji's meteor. Mango would still be drowning in the water. Luffy has all the capabilities to deal with the situation much more successfully than Law, I just do not entertain such simple dynamics.

    I also understand your point on context. However my stance on enemy territory as part of that context [or rather one of the factors they must overcome] has not budged.
    How can these two lines co-exist.

    As I said, territory is a constant obstacle in the story, times when the crew isn't disadvantaged by the enemy's territory are few and times when the territory has actually benefited Luffy and company are even more scarce.
    So, enemy territory could potentially dictate how difficult one arc could be in contrast to another? How does it live outside of context?

    Even when comparing DressRosa and TottoLand we can see that one of the biggest differences is that in DressRosa they decided on which nakama were best after analyzing the enemy's terrain and plans somewhat, where as in Tottoland this decision was made well before even entering the country.
    =D
    I am not sure I understand, the biggest difference is that they both planned beforehand?

    Anyways, my point is that if you do not analyze the story with context in mind, then how are you accurately assessing the capabilities of characters to then go and say this >= that?
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

  9. #329
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    You can't really say it was part of Law's plan, as he didn't ask Smoker to do anything with the information. He seemed to have told Smoker in confidence, and I don't think Smoker would've told Sakazuki had Kuzan not told him too.
    We can see it from the happy smirk Law give when the stawhats ask how they know about this place.

    https://www.readmng.com/one-piece1/710/16


    Plus Fujitora gave law the chance to keep his title after he realized how things were shaping. Law told the truth and forced himself into a 2v1 with his pride. He could've lied and possibly had a more balanced fight but Law himself realized that Doffy had already outsmarted him. Law's attempt to hold trump cards was of no effect against Doffy's heavily stacked deck. Doflamingo didn't even have to show technically, he could've easily sent his crew members if he thought they would've been able to retrieve CC.
    He told the truth to buy time and gt an opportunity

    Doffly outsmarted him but Law was the one that wanted an admiral to come to green bit(thinking Doffly would be a criminal).

    Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

  10. #330

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    That discussion is so unrelated to the chapter.

  11. #331

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Okay, but what was that exactly? You were saying that you do not think Luffy could accomplish escaping them nor helping the crew. I was saying that of course he could have, even though Law has a fruit that aids with mobility and good for hit and run tactics, also dealing with multiple opponents. While Luffy would have to go on a melee to deal with them. Even so, the only thing Luffy needed to do was to transform into gear fourth, blast Mango off of Green Bit, as he flew him like a ragdoll all over Dressrosa, go into Snakeman to deal with Fuji's gravity and go towards the ship. King Kong Gun can destroy Fuji's meteor. Mango would still be drowning in the water. Luffy has all the capabilities to deal with the situation much more successfully than Law, I just do not entertain such simple dynamics.
    I disagree. I think Law had the better chance in this situation. While I see Luffy doing as well as Law did in the situation as possible, I don't see him winning in such a situation at all. I'm not sure Snake Man will really help against Fujitora's gravity anyway. Plus even in your scenario there is a chance Doflamingo catches himself right before he hits the water and is able to return to the battlefield, again making it a 2v1 fight.


    So, enemy territory could potentially dictate how difficult one arc could be in contrast to another? How does it live outside of context?



    I am not sure I understand, the biggest difference is that they both planned beforehand?

    Anyways, my point is that if you do not analyze the story with context in mind, then how are you accurately assessing the capabilities of characters to then go and say this >= that?
    ... I'll be back
    =D

  12. #332

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Saying you love the character you've been trying defend non-stop and have as your profile pic is attacking you now? So then you were trying to attack me by calling me a Law-fanboy. lol. Well I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt buddy. But I would say it's clear you don't know as much as me, and yes I know that sounds a bit rude/narcissistic.
    I'm finally on a laptop and not a phone.

    Looks like the other members showed that it was ALL law's plan to call the marines to come onto greenbit.

    Not only that, you were trying to prove it was Doflamingo that called them, thus meaning that Doflamingo knew that he couldn't beat Law 1 on 1.

    But it was actually Law that called the Marines thus meaning, if Law called the marines to Greenbit to have an Admiral against Doflamingo, does that not mean that Law knows he cannot beat Doflamingo on his own?


    That was like an ultra instinct question dodge, he even redirected it at me. lol.
    I answered the question a million times, you just don't quote it and say I dodged it. How about you quote my answer.


    I think I'm about done with this back and forth bro. Fujitora was at the Colosseum and set out to Green Bit afterwards. He wasn't staking the place out or any other illogical idea you may have. It doesn't seem like he went to Green Bit first, nor like he was waiting to spot the SH's before he made his departure. And Doflamingo doesn't seem too surprised at all, if anything he's surprised they sent an admiral, which implies he was expecting Marine reinforcements.
    Doflamingo had no idea about any marines, Fujitora was sent and then he found that Doflamingo didn't quit the Schichibukai. He was sent to sort out Doflamingo. The original purpose of the Marines was to capture Doflamingo since he no longer holds the title.

    You can't really say it was part of Law's plan, as he didn't ask Smoker to do anything with the information. He seemed to have told Smoker in confidence, and I don't think Smoker would've told Sakazuki had Kuzan not told him too.
    Yes you CAN really say it's Law's plan, it's not just a part, it was entirely his plan. Law even said it himself!



    "Why else would I make the marines move"

    Plus Fujitora gave law the chance to keep his title after he realized how things were shaping. Law told the truth and forced himself into a 2v1 with his pride. He could've lied and possibly had a more balanced fight but Law himself realized that Doffy had already outsmarted him. Law's attempt to hold trump cards was of no effect against Doffy's heavily stacked deck. Doflamingo didn't even have to show technically, he could've easily sent his crew members if he thought they would've been able to retrieve CC.
    =D
    Doflamingo showed because he himself wanted to see and kill his former subordinate.

  13. #333

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    We can see it from the happy smirk Law give when the stawhats ask how they know about this place.

    https://www.readmng.com/one-piece1/710/16



    He told the truth to buy time and gt an opportunity

    Doffly outsmarted him but Law was the one that wanted an admiral to come to green bit(thinking Doffly would be a criminal).
    That again doesn't prove it to be apart of Law's plan. It just shows that he didn't think it would work against him, as Law and Doflamingo had already discussed marines coming after Doflamingo if Doffy resigns. Law figured this was that, however it wasn't. If Law wanted to make it part of the plan he would've given Smoker more info on the meeting.

    And lying would've brought Law far more time and opportunity than telling the truth. Lying possibly grants him and the SH's immunity from Marine interference, instead of making them targets. Telling the truth only served to disadvantage Law and the SH's.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    I'm finally on a laptop and not a phone.

    Looks like the other members showed that it was ALL law's plan to call the marines to come onto greenbit.

    Not only that, you were trying to prove it was Doflamingo that called them, thus meaning that Doflamingo knew that he couldn't beat Law 1 on 1.

    But it was actually Law that called the Marines thus meaning, if Law called the marines to Greenbit to have an Admiral against Doflamingo, does that not mean that Law knows he cannot beat Doflamingo on his own?




    I answered the question a million times, you just don't quote it and say I dodged it. How about you quote my answer.




    Doflamingo had no idea about any marines, Fujitora was sent and then he found that Doflamingo didn't quit the Schichibukai. He was sent to sort out Doflamingo. The original purpose of the Marines was to capture Doflamingo since he no longer holds the title.



    Yes you CAN really say it's Law's plan, it's not just a part, it was entirely his plan. Law even said it himself!

    https://www.funmanga.com/uploads/cha...p_00016.png?u=

    "Why else would I make the marines move"



    Doflamingo showed because he himself wanted to see and kill his former subordinate.
    LOL. -Walks away-
    =D

  14. #334
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    That again doesn't prove it to be apart of Law's plan. It just shows that he didn't think it would work against him, as Law and Doflamingo had already discussed marines coming after Doflamingo if Doffy resigns. Law figured this was that, however it wasn't. If Law wanted to make it part of the plan he would've given Smoker more info on the meeting.
    Giving info on where he will be to the marines and making Doffly an enemy of the marines plus his smile and answer when question about it have strong implications.
    Smoker isn't his friend. He is manipulating Smoker the same way he has done with anyone in his grudge with Doffly.

    Can we at least agree that it shows Fujitora showing on Green Bit was not Doflamingo's plan?



    And lying would've brought Law far more time and opportunity than telling the truth. Lying possibly grants him and the SH's immunity from Marine interference, instead of making them targets. Telling the truth only served to disadvantage Law and the SH's.
    https://www.readmng.com/one-piece1/713/8

    He is the one to mention to mention he is doing it to buy time away from the mainland.

    Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

  15. #335

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Giving info on where he will be to the marines and making Doffly an enemy of the marines plus his smile and answer when question about it have strong implications.
    Smoker isn't his friend. He is manipulating Smoker the same way he has done with anyone in his grudge with Doffly.

    Can we at least agree that it shows Fujitora showing on Green Bit was not Doflamingo's plan?




    https://www.readmng.com/one-piece1/713/8

    He is the one to mention to mention he is doing it to buy time away from the mainland.
    Well he's talking about buying them time to destroy the factory while he takes on both Joker and Fujitora. After all keeping marines and Doflamingo away from the Smile Factory can't be a bad thing considering his plan. My point is that lying would've surely brought them more time.

    Ur point stands as these are all things Law took into account and thought were going to work for him, however due to the nature of Issho's arrival we can't rule out the possibility that Doffy planned for him to be there. Fujitora clearly knew the meeting time and location, things that only Doffy stand to be able to provide him. If you want we can agree that Issho didn't realize he would be helping Doffy until after he arrived on Green Bit, as Fujitora arrived thinking Doffy was no longer a warlord.
    =D

  16. #336
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Well he's talking about buying them time to destroy the factory while he takes on both Joker and Fujitora. After all keeping marines and Doflamingo away from the Smile Factory can't be a bad thing considering his plan. My point is that lying would've surely brought them more time.
    Which Law seems to disagree with. The reason he decides to lie is to avoid having to keep everyone on Green Bit. I am not saying you wrong just that it was not Law reasoning.

    Ur point stands as these are all things Law took into account and thought were going to work for him, however due to the nature of Issho's arrival we can't rule out the possibility that Doffy planned for him to be there. Fujitora clearly knew the meeting time and location, things that only Doffy stand to be able to provide him. If you want we can agree that Issho didn't realize he would be helping Doffy until after he arrived on Green Bit, as Fujitora arrived thinking Doffy was no longer a warlord.
    The location he knows because of Smoker and we no evidence he knew of the time since he arrived much in advance and not at the time of the meeting. Plus Doffly seems to be meeting him for the first time and nothing suggest prior communication. So what makes you believe Doffly had something to do with it?

    Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

  17. #337

    Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Well he's talking about buying them time to destroy the factory while he takes on both Joker and Fujitora. After all keeping marines and Doflamingo away from the Smile Factory can't be a bad thing considering his plan. My point is that lying would've surely brought them more time.

    Ur point stands as these are all things Law took into account and thought were going to work for him, however due to the nature of Issho's arrival we can't rule out the possibility that Doffy planned for him to be there. Fujitora clearly knew the meeting time and location, things that only Doffy stand to be able to provide him. If you want we can agree that Issho didn't realize he would be helping Doffy until after he arrived on Green Bit, as Fujitora arrived thinking Doffy was no longer a warlord.
    =D
    We can definitely rule out that Doflamingo planned for the marines to be there. Where has it ever been stated that Doflamingo wanted Marines there?

    Losing his status was never Doflamingo's idea, and he doesn't want people to show up and screw things up.

    Yes Doflamingo and Fujitora went after Law, but that's because;

    A) Doflamingo wants to kill Law for what he had done
    B) Fujitora is an Admiral, Law is no longer a Schichibukai so he is no longer pardoned.

    Not that Doflamingo thinks he can't take out Law which is why we are having you argument. Law used smoker to aid him. Law knows himself that he would never stand a chance against Doflamingo. It's seen countless times.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    That again doesn't prove it to be apart of Law's plan. It just shows that he didn't think it would work against him, as Law and Doflamingo had already discussed marines coming after Doflamingo if Doffy resigns. Law figured this was that, however it wasn't. If Law wanted to make it part of the plan he would've given Smoker more info on the meeting.

    And lying would've brought Law far more time and opportunity than telling the truth. Lying possibly grants him and the SH's immunity from Marine interference, instead of making them targets. Telling the truth only served to disadvantage Law and the SH's.



    LOL. -Walks away-
    =D
    So you have nothing to say, as usual. Deflect everything I say, as usual, and ignore the facts in black and white.

    Law specifically told smoker where the meeting place and time would be. Hey, there's an answer to your question.

    That's how the marines were sent there.

    But you know Law is stronger than Doflamingo and it was all Doflamingo's plan to make Law make him quit the Schichibukai, knowing that Law would tell smoker where the meeting place and time would be before Doflamingo knew about anything.

    Doflamingo knew that Law would do all this, because he knows an Admiral will come and aid him against the fight against the man, Trafalgar D Water Law, that he can't beat.

    Doflamingo is a true psychotic mastermind! He planned it all from the beginning.

    On the next episode of One Piece alternate dimension...

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Oh and the not so nice look on Law's face is Law shitting himself that Doflamingo is coming. Yup Law > Doflamingo

  18. #338

    Thumbs up Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    LOL. -Walks away-
    =D
    Im honestly having a hard time understanding why you are wasting your time on this guy suburban. You are sitting here spelling out simple plot stuff which (al)most everyone understood the first go around only to have him barely answer with anything worth reading much less logical. We all agree with you on your points and nobody is taking this joker seriously. Just get back to having valid discussions with those of us who have the mental capacity to debate.

    -drops mic-
    ;)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts