+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 551 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551
Results 11,001 to 11,013 of 11013

Thread: AVGN, Channel Awful, and other web review shows

Default Re: AVGN, Channel Awful, and other web review shows

Another great video from Lindsay

And Todd looks at Thomas Dolby's hit She Blinded Me with Science

Beauty and the Beast is by far my favorite Disney movie. I tend to be passive on most things including movies and I can pretty much any adaptation and go out with a simple meh or hmm they had some interesting ideas.

Beauty in the Beast is the one adaption I will never watch because I don't consider there's need to improve on the execution of the original and I just now that it's that one disney movie where I would be to much of a purst to ever give it a fair shot and would only be fuming how inferior it is.

I agree about the washing machine thing being weird and being a bit on the nose with the feminism. I don't think the mother idea was bad. It's just a bit more flesh out backstory and connecting more with the family. Gaston having PTSD is not a real problem I think mabe the execution was lacking but I think it can be interesting(if they don't kill him in this one). The town not being shallow and in love with Gaston definitely is a problem since they are the representation of the arc. People are shallow and should learn to look deeper. The fixing of plotholes is something I have problem with people in generals in trying to explain everything like the powers from the incredibles.

Interesting video. I should try to check out more of her recent ones. I think last time I checked was showgirls time. And some Meg Ryan movies.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Beauty and the Beast is by far my favorite Disney movie. I tend to be passive on most things including movies and I can pretty much any adaptation and go out with a simple meh or hmm they had some interesting ideas.

Beauty in the Beast is the one adaption I will never watch because I don't consider there's need to improve on the execution of the original and I just now that it's that one disney movie where I would be to much of a purst to ever give it a fair shot and would only be fuming how inferior it is.
    Amen, sister, amen.

Cinderella didn't do too bad, actually. Everything else . . . . meh.

So idk if this belongs in here but a YT'er I watch Kryptonian Saiyan has been doing reviews of every chapter from 1-684 and got his channel in serious risk of termination because he replied to so many comments he got flagged for using bots, the internal team rejected his appeal...
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    So idk if this belongs in here but a YT'er I watch Kryptonian Saiyan has been doing reviews of every chapter from 1-684 and got his channel in serious risk of termination because he replied to so many comments he got flagged for using bots, the internal team rejected his appeal...
    Every chapter of what?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Every chapter of what?
    One Piece and Dragon Ball it seems. That's what his tweeter says.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Let that be a lesson: Never talk to YouTube commenters.

Youtube comments were a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Technically not a REVIEW show, but we all remember Homestar Runner, yes?

So GuruLarry said on Twitter that after it being a year since his controversy with WatchMojo, he'd reveal that he pretty much doubletrolled them the whole time.

For those that don't know, the gist is Larry found that WatchMojo copied his content for one of their videos. Larry pointed it out to them by citing a piece of info he claimed he put in their knowing it was false info. WatchMojo's response was laughable, with them removing the video, but having the nerve to not only just blame their "plagarism" programs not picking up on the "similar" content, but to critisize Larry for "knowingly putting false info out".

And Larry revealed today that apparently the "false" info he knowingly put in their was in fact correct information. So more or less he made them look stupid even a year later, with no effort put in since.

I love this man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

This is why I never use Netflix.

So Lindsay did a Q&A for having reached 400k subscribers recently:

Lol at people now bugging her for a Prince of Egypt vid

I love how his videos start on one subject the go completely off into unrelated tangents.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information