+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2356

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Using Bleach as a point for what is power creep if it's exist in the manga feels very weird to me because of how terrible power balance in Bleach was. For example is Shikai Ichigo (with Zangetsu tag team) was on par with Kenpachi, but Kenpachi is far stronger than Noitora who was stronger than Bankai (Visored) Ichigo.
    and another thing is how exactly Captain is still relevent at the end of Bleach means that power creep didn't exist in Bleach when Captain from the very beginning were shown to have varied power level among each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Thank you for your worthless reply.
    It being worthless doesn't make you any less likely to get banned if you keep it up. You remind me of a former user called Magi.

It's not what you're saying, it's how you're saying it. Oh well, you'll just keep doing what you're doing anyway, so I guess this was another worthless reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Royce just tone down on your assholery and maybe people will like u

I like some of your points

Btw I just re-read the eight precepts arc and man did Hori waste so much potential and he obviously had no idea what he should do near the end either.
    One of the weaker arcs even on re-read but you can't blame the guy who trying to world-build a little more and going out of his comfort zone

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Royce just tone down on your assholery and maybe people will like u
    I'd say that's sound advice you'd best listen to, Royce. Play nice, now.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223 / Wii U ID: JSHerstein

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Because let's be honest, what kind of former antagonist gets more investment than whatever the likes of Chad and Uryu were supossed to be.
    Piccollo and Vegeta?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Piccollo and Vegeta?
    I just pointed that on a leter post, yes.

Spoiler:

agreed Royce has some good points but he's just being such a jerk about it that it makes you not want to agree with him, seriously I'm not sure if it's trolling, being to young, or just a bad attitude

EDIT: I also don't get how half of these guys are in the best hero school in japan... I mean one guy has a tail, one has weird appandges that speak, one guy makes a roll of tape.... like seriously (left sticky ball guy out cause I know Robby will be all over me)
    Last edited by choperman; October 11th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    agreed Royce has some good points but he's just being such a jerk about it that it makes you not want to agree with him, seriously I'm not sure if it's trolling, being to young, or just a bad attitude

EDIT: I also don't get how half of these guys are in the best hero school in japan... I mean one guy has a tail, one has weird appandges that speak, one guy makes a roll of tape.... like seriously (left sticky ball guy out cause I know Robby will be all over me)
    Weird appendages guy is insanely useful in recon, is super strong, and can freaking glide. He's one of the best examples of a quirk with many useful applications as a hero. And as for Mineta
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Weird appendages guy is insanely useful in recon, is super strong, and can freaking glide. He's one of the best examples of a quirk with many useful applications as a hero. And as for Mineta
    Good point on appendages guy

and that's what I mean about Robby being all over me about sticky ball guy lol

Robby loves to post that to remind about how useful it can be if brought to that level

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

The problem with Mineta is that 90% of the time he's panic throwing them. If he was accurate he'd be pretty good. Instead of often getting a lucky few. His quirk definitely works better in a group.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    A view I've come to of late is that if someone's every post consists of shitting on something in like, then I have neither desire nor obligation to give anything they say any weight.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Huh. Basically all their posts were either negative or rude and sometimes both lol.

Since the next chapter is short I still hope we'll get some good side banter. It need to to poll Toko and Kuro's lol. But Todoroki and Shoji are pretty deadpan. Ojiro rarely stands out. Iida can be a ball of hyper energy. So it'll probably be up to him to keep the fight from being too boring lol.

Anyone of these can break out of being encased in ice? I guess we don't know 2 of their quirks, and boneface could soften the patented Todoroki's ice wall opener to escape.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Anyone of these can break out of being encased in ice? I guess we don't know 2 of their quirks, and boneface could soften the patented Todoroki's ice wall opener to escape.
    Tetsu might be strong enough to break out from it? Not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

And Dabi Equals Touya Theory rises again.

https://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/202/5402/1

Spoiler:

Those robots are getting too sassy for my liking.

Well, I wonder if Hori took a look at the forums, seeing people saying that having fire powers and knowing Totoroki´s full name weren´t proofs enough of him being one, so he became less subtle with the issue.

Talking about the chapter itself, I would have liked some more thoughts by the teachers about the students peformance in the previous battle (mostly about Aoyama and Tooru), but they reminded me that heroes are supposed to not destroy towns while fighting and are limited by that (Giant Lady being a good example), so Comic went a little too far. And for the current battle, I am liking team B interactions, they are all good kids.

I am also worried about Hori´s health, I hope the rest he is taking next issue helps.
    Last edited by DestinyDogma; October 12th, 2018 at 04:44 AM.

Huh, thought we would've seen the teachers give them advice like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Huh, thought we would've seen the teachers give them advice like last time.
    Some of the characters had to go to the infirmary.

Yep, there is no going back now Todoroki Dabi is now 99% official.
    It’s cute that Pony reverts to speak her mother tongue when angry but will probably be a bitch to translate, at least for english rs.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information