+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2367

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

He really is a fusion of Natsu and Gajeel lol
    I mean, the idea was mentioned before due to his design and ability, but this just seals it.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Ahaha. He really is an idiot. The last team was just scolded for too much destruction. Oh well. This chapter was nice overall.

I like that Bakugo pointed out that Deku and All Might sneaking off a lot is suspicious lol. I'm curious how he got stronger exactly.

I wonder if Todoroki will have performance anxiety again now that someone mentioned the missing brother. I still don't like the Dabi is a Todoroki theory. Endeavour was up in front of him and seemed to think nothing of it. Yeah the scarring is a lot but still...

All the little natural side chit chat is nice in this series.

Rei splashed so much hot water on Dabi that Endeavor can't recognize him.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Yep, there is no going back now Todoroki Dabi is now 99% official.
    It’s cute that Pony reverts to speak her mother tongue when angry but will probably be a bitch to translate, at least for english rs.
    I liked her little Ricky Ricardo moment, too. I imagine portraying it will be easier in writing than dubbing. All you basically need is a different font to show she's speaking another language.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar

I really hope Hori has some sort of twist in mind, because he's been laying the "hints" on so heavily that a straight-forward Dabi is Touya reveal will be just as underwhelming as Tobi is Obito.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Dabi is a good boy.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Bakugou scolding All Might was really interesting to me. He's generally pretty respectful to teachers and has been to All Might in the past, but he's clearly not doing so here. I don't think he's lost any respect for All Might, per se, but being brought in as a confidant has removed some of the distance. Plus, the cutesy school girl behavior All Might sometimes pulls predictably plays a lot worse with Bakugou XD

Also, glad there's a break. Horikoshi needs some time to recover and get back to full-length chapters.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I dunno. I guess he does somehow seem less informal with him. But it kinda seems the same to me. It's hard to tell cause I'm not sure if the scanaltors are being extra.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Some of the characters had to go to the infirmary.
    Sure, but we got literally nothing.

Yeah, it's not like anyone was in life threatening condition. Little weird that it was just skipped. Or not so much, considering the chapter was shorter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Juzo already showing signs he'll be the glue holding Class B together. His tactics will win the match. And again we see Class B in full teamwork mode. And yeah, it sucks Aoyama and Hagekure weren't given a talking to by Aizawa but I'll blame that on the chapter's short length. Guess I'll start the clock on Ojiro's upcoming beatdown.

Yeah, something's off between Endeavor and Dabi. It's just weird how those two interacted assuming they're related. And why wouldn't the rest of the family recognize him? Yet, no one mentioned it outright after the battle. You'd think someone would call Endeavor out on Dabi being evil. There has to be something else going on here. Maybe Touya's supposed to be dead and/or no one's seen him since he was a kid.

Glad Hirokoshi is taking a break.

NNID: jervinnectar

What is the burnt skin on Dabi is not actually his burnt skin, but something he wears to disguise himself like a costume?
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

Wouldnt touya have been on quirk registry as a black flame user? I can't imagine there would be too many people with the ability to freely create black super hot flames. Even if he wasnt on the register I would assume someone in the family would recognize his flame powers

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum View Post
    What is the burnt skin on Dabi is not actually his burnt skin, but something he wears to disguise himself like a costume?
    I think that is his actual skin, it may be that unlike Todoroki who got the "correct" parts of their parents power, he got strong fire powers and a cold resistant skin all around.

That reminds me something, it would be nince if someday Hori tells us if the government gives people with quirks that are more like disabilities any kind of help, if they don´t or the helps aren´t enough, that would be something that villains can exploit to recruit or for Shigaraki to use in his evil speechs.

I don't think the government does much to help those with quirks that could be a disability. Twice definitely needed help with his. And then in Vigilantes we see people who are monstrous not having proper housing. Clothing stores seem more sympathetic to the citizens than the government lol.

Wait, robots exist? And they can talk? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    did you... see the entrance exam arc? robots have always been a thing

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, it's not like anyone was in life threatening condition. Little weird that it was just skipped. Or not so much, considering the chapter was shorter.
    Chapter still managed to make time for a convo about OfA despite it not producing any new information though...

Yea that surprised me, I had completely forgotten about that.

They also called Aizawa when Deku and Bakugo were fighting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information