+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3326

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Yeah, something's big will go down at the Sky Egg.
    Spoiler:
    So many heroes. Felt like we're getting the Vigilantes version of Infinity War. Really like how things are progressing. Especially, now that it doesn't feel like two different stories are happening like with the Narufest concert and Knuckleduster VS Bee Girl fight. Everything coming together nicely.

And, I really love how much support the vigilantes are getting from everyone who knows their identities.

NNID: jervinnectar

Just realized Shueisha's manga service doesn't have Vigilantes :/ maybe later.

So... Monoma's hero name is Phantom Thief (!!!) and he is sticking around. That's all that matters.

As for the arc, I got to a point that really reminds me of how things went with Naruto: my reaction to the manga became really lukewarm and I kinda read the chapters because it feels like I should, still I can get really excited if one of the characters I like are being focused (in Naruto it was Zabuza/Ino/Chiyo, here Tsuyu/Hatsume/Mirio).
    I was interested at first on this arc because of Class B, but the novelty of seeing them in action was lost real fast. Other than that my main interest was Tsuyu, but she was already on the first fight so I had to kinda drag myself over the last chapters out of some feeling of obligation. If she was part of one of the last fights, after the Class B-based interest had died out, maybe I would have enjoyed it more.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; February 8th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

I kinda had the opposite where I had to wait towards the end of this arc for the characters I wanted to see lol. So the beginning part felt meh to me.

Shiny Deku pre-fight talk from Jump Force

NNID: jervinnectar

Geeze. How much specific dialog is in this game? Also Blackbeard's mouth is animated terribly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    So... Monoma's hero name is Phantom Thief (!!!) and he is sticking around. That's all that matters.
    Of course he's sticking around; he's one of the people who'll get shifted to Class A if they do a shuffle.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Of course he's sticking around; he's one of the people who'll get shifted to Class A if they do a shuffle.
    i can't wait for Monoma to join class a in year 2 and just not know what the fuck to do with himself
    being in class b has been his entire identity and taking that from him will just cause an implosion i think

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    i can't wait for Monoma to join class a in year 2 and just not know what the fuck to do with himself
    being in class b has been his entire identity and taking that from him will just cause an implosion i think
    "During the break, we've decided to shift some people between classes to promote better teamwork and break up potential complacency and unhealthy rivalries. The following people have been moved:"
    "Now that the second year has begun, we'll show you what's what. Class B is"
    "Neito Monoma."
    "such a colossal bunch of upstarts! Who do they think they are anyway?"

I'm legitimately horrified at the idea of Monoma becoming a Class A regular because christ almighty his schtick will be a million times more grating.

What if they trade Mineta for him?

There's a good chunk of kids in class A that could be easily traded in for more interesting ones in class B. I'm fine with Mineta staying as long as he gets constantly blocked and dunked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    What if they trade Mineta for him?
    Class B would have to demand A give them Izuku, two other D-listers, and next two year's draft picks before they even consider taking Mineta.

I'd say get rid of Mineta ASAP if this switching thing actually happens, but we're sadly stuck with him forever.

Monoma is the best part of Class B. Who else is there? Bland and generic karate girl? Metal Kirishima? Creepy looking horse girl?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

As far as tournament arcs go..... I wasn't a huge fan of that one

You konw if it wasn't for Monoma shity personality this could actually be a good job for him, helping kids that have problematic quirks how to control them better.
    Last edited by Smiley; February 12th, 2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Then again Nighteye somehow is a teacher at the most prestige hero school lol

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    As far as tournament arcs go..... I wasn't a huge fan of that one
    Well, if it was an actual tournament, that might've helped.

I kinda liked that Deku didn't gain this additional power during a life or death battle with a villain. Instead it was in slow steaks scenario. The only person who had to really prove themselves was Shinsou. And er. I guess Bakugo lol.

It sagged in the middle, mostly because the break and the half chapters, and the black tendril reveal was kind of.. sour, but there were tons of good moments.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information