+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166
Results 3,301 to 3,317 of 3317

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Momo did great, she had two dead weight in her team, and faced mushroom girl who had an instant ko move.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Someone subtitled All Might Rising
    https://twitter.com/aitaikimochii/st...48853018636289

NNID: jervinnectar

Spoiler:
    Lmao. This chapter had everything I could want. Bakugo steadily becoming a better ally. 1A and 1B interactions. Clarification on Monoma's quirk. Monoma getting dunked on by everyone lol. Todoroki being observant and dense. Tetsutetsu silliness.

Wtf was Mina making Mineta watch Clockwork Orange style?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:

Wtf was Mina making Mineta watch Clockwork Orange style?
    Spoiler:
    A historical documentary about romcoms.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    So any bets on who is the next to figure it out Deku's secret? Aizawa, Monoma or Todoroki.
    And we may finally know the name of the student that quit UA that Nejire told us. I don't suppose nothing majorly bad happened to him, since Yamada and Kayama don't seem to bear no traumas over it.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    A historical documentary about romcoms.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    So any bets on who is the next to figure it out Deku's secret? Aizawa, Monoma or Todoroki.
    And we may finally know the name of the student that quit UA that Nejire told us. I don't suppose nothing majorly bad happened to him, since Yamada and Kayama don't seem to bear no traumas over it.
    Spoiler:
    Older Romcoms are fairly problematic lol. Dunno if that would be an upgrade.

Oh yeah I forgot about that little tidbit. Maybe that's who that is.

I feel like the next to know should be Aizawa. But it could be anyone a part of the Deku-squad.

Oh and unrelated upon a second read I didn't realize the UA PE clothes changed to turtlenecks as well. The school is so thoughtful lol.

Spoiler:
    Good arc ender. Everything wrapped up nicely, except for Aizawa calling out Toshinori. And, I don't really get why Monoma can't use Eri's power. I get the basics but what power is she storing? Fatgum has fat. Deku has the old user's strength. What's Eri got?

Well, looking forward to the next arc after Hori's overdue break.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Hm. I don't remember that. I thought Present Mic was referring to the guy beside him in that flashback panel last chapter. I was wondering who that guy was. I don't think he was anyone we've seen before.

Spoiler:
    Did i miss something or not remembering? When was Bakugo informed of any of this and why involve him now? (He had suspicions sure that they were more then teacher and student but nothing specific)
    Found this to be really weird ,a teacher would be much better choice like eraser head if All might needs help training Deku.
    Heck even in this chapter shows that Todoroki would be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did i miss something or not remembering? When was Bakugo informed of any of this and why involve him now? (He had suspicions sure that they were more then teacher and student but nothing specific)
    Found this to be really weird ,a teacher would be much better choice like eraser head if All might needs help training Deku.
    Heck even in this chapter shows that Todoroki would be a better choice.
    Spoiler:
    You're presumably forgetting the whole emotional rematch where Bakugo deduces All Might gave his power to Deku. Aka arguably his best moment in the entire series. All Might and Deku fill him in afterwards through a combination of respect and appeasement.

Anyways, I think this actually shows why Bakugo is a good choice to share with. He's got great intuition and is shown pushing the conversation along, making connections that Deku might not have. He'll be an extra important confidant once All Might dies.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Spoiler:
    When was Bakugo informed of any of this and why involve him now?
    Spoiler:

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Spoiler:
    You're presumably forgetting the whole emotional rematch where Bakugo deduces All Might gave his power to Deku. Aka arguably his best moment in the entire series. All Might and Deku fill him in afterwards through a combination of respect and appeasement.

Anyways, I think this actually shows why Bakugo is a good choice to share with. He's got great intuition and is shown pushing the conversation along, making connections that Deku might not have. He'll be an extra important confidant once All Might dies.
    Spoiler:
    I see, completely forgot about that , i think i forgot it because really annoyed me at that time that he still didn't apologize for his behavior at all ,at least he should have stop with insults already.
    Someone who can't control what is coming out of his mouth and still learning his power and has a bully tendencies doesn't seem good choice to me.

I know now but thanks anyway.

Spoiler:
    So it's completely confirmed now that Deku is the first to get multiple quirks. Not a fan.

Bakugo being thrown into the mix of these Deku and All Might convos really are a breath of fresh air weirdly enough.

Spoiler:
    I see, completely forgot about that , i think i forgot it because really annoyed me at that time that he still didn't apologize for his behavior at all ,at least he should have stop with insults already.
    Someone who can't control what is coming out of his mouth and still learning his power and has a bully tendencies doesn't seem good choice to me.

I know now but thanks anyway.
    Spoiler:
    I think it's more of a trend in Shonen to not flat out apologize but to do it by steadily changing their behavior over time. There's been so many rivals and villains that stuck around maybe actually killed friends and family. But never said anything about it. Seto Kaiba, Vegeta, Piccolo, pretty much anyone Goku has ever met, Sasuke, All of Soul Society and probably a bunch I've missed.

Honestly they unpacked a lot right there. A sudden apology would feel out of place for him. Also he may not have felt in the wrong about what he did when they were younger. The very beginning made it look like others joined in on harassing Deku.

At any rate Bakugo has a couple of times called out the flaws in how they were trying to be secretive. He only has a filter issue when it's just the 3 of them.

Spoiler:
    Honestly, I forgot all about Bakugo learning about Deku's quirk as well.

I wonder if that says more about me or the manga.

Spoiler:
    Well it was reaffirmed at the beginning of the matches too that he knew. The 3 of them talking about Deku's dream

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Good arc ender. Everything wrapped up nicely, except for Aizawa calling out Toshinori. And, I don't really get why Monoma can't use Eri's power. I get the basics but what power is she storing? Fatgum has fat. Deku has the old user's strength. What's Eri got?
    Spoiler:

Calling him out on what? Aizawa doesn't know AM gave Deku his power.

Nectar I'm making an extrapolation on what has been show,or said, about Aizawa's classmate. Unfortunately I can't access my imgur account to load the picture, but basically:
    Spoiler:
    In the chapter that Mirio POWERED class A, Nejire tells him to not go to hard on them because there was a student that failed so bad he quit the hero business an caused trouble to UA. Flashback to the future, last chapter we had Aizawa's reminding young Yamada and another friend when telling Shinso that he can't only worry about rescuing other he has to thing about himself also. And in this chapter we have Yamada teasing Aizawa if he sees Shinso as a younger himself or his friend. We can infer that nothing TOO bad happen to flame head because neither Yamada and Kayama, both students at the same year as Aizawa don't seem to carry a weight over the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis View Post
    Spoiler:

Calling him out on what? Aizawa doesn't know AM gave Deku his power.
    Spoiler:
    True, but he knows Deku and Toshinori are close and Toshinori was especially worried about Deku when OFA when out of control. Aizawa may not know about OFA but he has to realize something's going on between the two.

Overall, I'm just surprised no one called BS on Deku. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. In Vigilantes (or was it the main series?) it was said quirks being misdiagnosed isn't unusual. But Glass Cannon Super Strength to Black Tentacles is a hell of a jump.

Nectar I'm making an extrapolation on what has been show,or said, about Aizawa's classmate. Unfortunately I can't access my imgur account to load the picture, but basically:
    Spoiler:
    In the chapter that Mirio POWERED class A, Nejire tells him to not go to hard on them because there was a student that failed so bad he quit the hero business an caused trouble to UA. Flashback to the future, last chapter we had Aizawa's reminding young Yamada and another friend when telling Shinso that he can't only worry about rescuing other he has to thing about himself also. And in this chapter we have Yamada teasing Aizawa if he sees Shinso as a younger himself or his friend. We can infer that nothing TOO bad happen to flame head because neither Yamada and Kayama, both students at the same year as Aizawa don't seem to carry a weight over the issue.
    Spoiler:
    Ah, okay. I sorta remember that but thought it was a throwaway line. I still think Present Mic was talking about the guy in the panel last chapter but if you're right I'll bow to your theory skills.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information