+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 191 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3801

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

I'm disappointed.

No one has yet commented on that hilarious Mineta clockwork orange.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    I'm disappointed.

No one has yet commented on that hilarious Mineta clockwork orange.
    But Cyclone did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ah, okay. I sorta remember that but thought it was a throwaway line. I still think Present Mic was talking about the guy in the panel last chapter but if you're right I'll bow to your theory skills.
    Finally, here's the image:
    Spoiler:

See how annoyed Aizawa seems to be by Nejire blabbing? Coincidence? I think not, that a Chekov classmate.

Ohhh! I see. *bows*
    Up til now, I thought we were talking about two different people, but seeing the panels together we're probably talking about the same person.

NNID: jervinnectar

Follow me on twitter@NoxDRaz
    Youtube: NoxDRaz
    Blog:Dawn Of One Piece
    One Piece Collection

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Finally, here's the image:
    Spoiler:
    https://i.imgur.com/ckvlJKD.png
    See how annoyed Aizawa seems to be by Nejire blabbing? Coincidence? I think not, that a Chekov classmate.
    This seems possible, but I always thought she was referring to mirio. Didnt he give up on being a hero for a bit?
    Last edited by themick; February 20th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

Vigilantes 48 is out!

Spoiler:
    Good to see the good guys working together to find the Villain Factory (No running into major plots by accident here. Looking at you Deku meeting Eri.). Cool seeing Aizawa teaming up with Fat Gum and Kaniko. I came for Defenders but we're getting Mighty Avengers, nice. Wasn't expecting that pharmaceutical name drop. What a huge step. While not centered around Koichi and Pop, I love the world building. This series has come so far, able to connect to MHA but is comfortable in its own skin.

New chapter out!

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/218/page/1

Spoiler:
    Yeah, can't be looking so much like Joker and not kill someone in first appearance. That was a little silly, though. Was that the only way to reveal he was bonkers? Remember Destro was mentioned before, but don't remember when.

So, Joker and Magneto so far. Can't wait to see his superpower. Wouldn't dare giving him my own nickname before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Spoiler:
    Just by how it went down and the target, I'm thinking he can constrict like a snake.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Spoiler:

See the sound effect, "Snap"

What is weird is that the "mask" seem to be part of the quirk.

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Spoiler:
    Who was the Pikmin Woman who was taking the test with Todoroki and co.?

Spoiler:
    Holy crap, we're finally touching this history subject?
    Interesting, Hori... Let's see where this goes.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Spoiler:
    Great arc opening. Hard to be against the core concept of the Liberation Army since I read Vigilantes, but it looks like their extremism did them in. I thought they'd want to team up with the League at first. Not sure why the LA has a beef with them unless the League's now using and/or selling quirk erasure bullets. If so, then the League's got more money/power.

Hori handled Bakugo and Todoroki getting their licenses perfectly. Once we knew the final test would be a brawn we didn't need to see more. I was expecting the prison arc but I'm fine with this.

Spoiler:
    I was hoping to see a bit more of the test. But I suppose that's fine since we were given a whole lot with the Liberation faction. I was wondering when they'd come into the picture. And I gotta say I like the intermingling between the leader's legit business and his agenda. Also RIP Hamster guy. You ran your mouth a tad too much.

Is it a new role to only use the spoiler tag when discussing the scans here? Kind of annoying to have to open the spoiler box for every comment

Spoiler:
    I stopped reading the chapter after reading that cold weather makes Tsuyu hibernate, that was all the content I needed

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    Is it a new role to only use the spoiler tag when discussing the scans here? Kind of annoying to have to open the spoiler box for every comment
    Since Viz started making concurrent translations free, it's AP's policy to confine discussion of scanlated chapters to spoiler tags or the OP chapter spoiler thread until the official release.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Oh I forgot to mention.

Spoiler:
    I like that Destro kinda has a Joker vibe

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Spoiler:
    This guy does remind me of Joker design-wise (and also the pulp comic hero The Shadow, especially when he wore thick clothes) and acts like Magneto, but his whole company CEO angle reminds me of Lex Luthor. And that is something I have wanted from a villain in this series for a long time. A secretly corrupt businessman whose company endeavors put more of the series' worldbuilding into focus. Learning a bit about how there are businesses dedicated to making customized lifestyle necessities for Quirks is really cool, and I hope it gets expanded upon with the Superpower Liberation history.

Murdering that employee felt too much of a random try-hard twist though. Horikoshi can do better. But on the plus side, I really like the ending. I forgot that Bakugo and Shoto were even taking several remedial classes and not just one lol. But even then, it did not need to be shown. I like how this arc will start woth supporting characters running into a villain for once instead of Deku on a trip to the movies lol.

Honestly, I'm actually kind of excited for this arc! It has been a long while since I felt like that. Not since... Overhaul got introduced. And this could easily become another Overhaul. The past couple arcs felt like reading the series out of obligation with something a bit cool once in a while when I'm not worrying about quality downgrading or not being able to follow the action. But I can be optimistic. Especially because I like this new antagonist's design more than Overhaul and even a bit more than Gentle. It's simple but neat. Fun but sinister depending on the tone.

I can't wait to see more of Joker-Luthor-Magneto.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information