+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: My Hero Academia II - A Horikoshi series that actually made it to a second thread

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - A Horikoshi series that actually made it to a second thread

Getting an STD would most likely mean he first got some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - A Horikoshi series that actually made it to a second thread

I think it just implies that he paid for some when he got old enough.
    Since that's kind of a lottery with STD chances.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I pray for anyone unlucky to end up with Mineta.
    I get plenty of laughs from the guy, but I honestly can't imagine him as an actual hero in the world they've built and his pervertedness sort of doesn't fit with the rest of the characters. Also, how the hell did he pass the exams to even get in or ever have higher scores than Deku when they first started class, lol?

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I get plenty of laughs from the guy, but I honestly can't imagine him as an actual hero in the world they've built and his pervertedness sort of doesn't fit with the rest of the characters. Also, how the hell did he pass the exams to even get in or ever have higher scores than Deku when they first started class, lol?
    In Vigilantes, Mineta perfectly fits in since there's an American All Might-esque hero that traveled to Japan to escape scandals that include cheating on his wife. And there are plenty of heroes already complaining about Endeavor, but that is probably due to the fact being the no. 1 Pro-Hero now shines a LOT of the spotlight on him.

Horikoshi also talked about how Mineta passed the exams in one of the volumes. The rules weren't to actually destroy the robots, only to at least immobilize and render them not functional anymore. Mineta's sticky ball Quirk is actually perfect for laying traps to get huge clunky robots stuck.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Honestly, I was hoping that after his internship with Mt. Lady, Horikoshi would have shifted Mineta's gag from pervertedness to being absolutely terrified of women and submissive to them, to the point they find it more annoying than his old ways
    would have been a funny little shift away from the usual pervert character antics

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Discovered Stowaway BlackPirate's Avatar

Mineta will end up with Tsu and the fandom will become more salty than the Dead Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPirate View Post
    Mineta will end up with Tsu and the fandom will become more salty than the Dead Sea.
    The Tsuyu x Ochacho fandom would lose it for sure lol.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Was it Levy this happened to? I remember it was pretty serious and Fairy Tail was livid. If that's the case it is kind of fucked up altough Gajeel did at least act sorry and receive any crap people gave him once he switched side.
    +

Yeah, it was Levy alright (and the other two in her group). Crucifixion style pinning to a tree, heavy bruising, and mark of the other guild on her stomach. Savage really.
    -_- o_o O_O ...Agree to disagree sounds about right. Holy moly.
    I'm such a bad person

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information