+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 329 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 6562

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Outside of my rant, next week announce of a new project; either news of the 3rd movie, a new spin-off or video gamepachinko machine.
    Colour page and the results of the 6th Popularity Poll.
    Next week as in December or next week as in this upcoming Sunday?

Probably announcement about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Next week as in December or next week as in this upcoming Sunday?

Probably announcement about the movie.
    Next week as December, WSJ #1.

Vigilantes 90
    Spoiler:
    Hood makes his debut, and more glimpses of the beautiful face of Shigi Sr.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; November 27th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

I've been watching a certain episode in season 4 on repeat a few times this week.

Spoiler:
    Mirio is back. Amazing. Yet, he's also back in a battle that the heroes will likely lose and among a group of villians who could injure or cripple him again. Also, it sucks that Nejire got blindsided because...what was distracting her? She was weirdly focused on the one powerless quirk user and paid for it, which sucks cause she's been shown as competent until now. These are mixed feelings, but the highs are high and the lows...are not that low.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I've been watching a certain episode in season 4 on repeat a few times this week.

Spoiler:
    Mirio is back. Amazing. Yet, he's also back in a battle that the heroes will likely lose and among a group of villians who could injure or cripple him again. Also, it sucks that Nejire got blindsided because...what was distracting her? She was weirdly focused on the one powerless quirk user and paid for it, which sucks cause she's been shown as competent until now. These are mixed feelings, but the highs are high and the lows...are not that low.

Remember, besides can't rant ages ago
    Spoiler:
    Hori doesn't give enough space for the female hero trainees to test their mettle. The female pros can get injured, but the students are mostly fap bait, to the point that he created a never addressed PTSD for Mina for Kirishima to shine against Machia.

Remember, besides can't rant ages ago
    Spoiler:
    Hori doesn't give enough space for the female hero trainees to test their mettle. The female pros can get injured, but the students are mostly fap bait, to the point that he created a never addressed PTSD for Mina for Kirishima to shine against Machia.
    Spoiler:
    Don't ever use "fapbait" again. That's horrible, and I'm not sure why you thought that was a response I'd want to see. Nejire fell here, but have almost every hero male and female. You just demeaned her for no reason.

There's plenty of good examples of good female heroes in this series. You're overly negative.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't ever use "fapbait" again. That's horrible, and I'm not sure why you thought that was a response I'd want to see. Nejire fell here, but have almost every hero male and female. You just demeaned her for no reason.

There's plenty of good examples of good female heroes in this series. You're overly negative.

Yes
    Spoiler:
    I'm kinda disappointed with Hori's writing and using meme terms because I'm absolutely shitfaced right now. The think is, as most Hori is a Marvel fan, he cannot escape the centralized society system of Japan when writing his story.
    And this overt right wingness rub wrong with me. I'm kinda tired of Deku almost always trying to kill himself in order to be a martyr, Bakugo's "Absolute win", the Hero commission shadiness and how heroes are willing to overlook that in order to safe face.
    IMO this arc would make no sense with the heroes end victorious. This is the first crack to hit the whole of society, and thus should end with the LoV getting away, as both sides suffered major damages.

My Hero Vigilantes 90 Talk

Good chapter. Most of us guessed that was Hood, but even this early version is powerful. After seeing that Nomu existed back then, No. 6 couldn't be the first step to making them like I once thought. Maybe No. 6 was created to become the injured AFO's new super body. It would help explain why he was given Overclock and why's he's so durable.

NNID: jervinnectar

Chapter didn't change much of my earlier opinion:
    https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007931
    Spoiler:
    At least Machia is straining and breaking some cables.

The panel of Dabi firing some attack while restrained and with Shouto right next to him was very messy. Took me a while to understand what happens. OP Dabi somehow/Slowpoke Shouto

I know that Mirio's comeback was teased with the panel with Eri a few chapters ago (smaller horn) but it really lacked impact for me. I wished his return would be more epic than that. Can't wait to see some flashback to understand what happened and why he's only arriving to the scene now (was he on BJ's plane?).

I found Best Jeanist's arrival to be very convenient for the plot and Mirio appearing conveniently the very next chapter only reinforced that feeling.

That was a surprise. I like it. Horikoshi loves dropping clues to reveals so it makes sense with Eri's horn being small and Aizawa talking about training her way back when. Also, with a good chunk of the Top 10 heroes injured or dead, Lemillion will make a good future replacement for Crust or whoever. I just hope the question of how he got there is answered.

NNID: jervinnectar

I'm glad I don't read spoilers for this series. I got a legitimate little thrill when Lem showed up. Haven't had that feeling since the old Rock Lee days.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Yeah she went from turning her father into a fetus to being able to revert a very specific effect/time frame within the body of another person, she's better than most of class A if that's it.

Pretty good chapter, just hoping that Nejire isn“t actually down and gets at least one last attack to show off, fighting an almost dead Shiggy is everything she has done this arc. About Mirio, I liked how he entered the scene, but I feel there were already enough people there.

Now talking about Dabi himself, I am really looking foward to a flashback from his point of view, about how he went from that cheerful kid to become someone that doesn“t care about his closest brother. I also want to know another thing, between his "dead" and Stain“s capture, what was he doing?

Yeah she went from turning her father into a fetus to being able to revert a very specific effect/time frame within the body of another person, she's better than most of class A if that's it.
    This of course also means any hero not outright killed this arc can probably be fixed back up later. Looking at you no leg Aizawa and bloody pulp Mirko.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    This of course also means any hero not outright killed this arc can probably be fixed back up later. Looking at you no leg Aizawa and bloody pulp Mirko.
    This is also why I think it sucks, it creates the Dragon Ball Eri problem. Any physical consequence can be shrugged of with enough loli horn juice.

I dunno, so far Eri“s power only works on a single thing:
    -Rewinds Monster Overhaul, unfusing him and his lackies.
    -Rewinds Deku“s injuries as they happen.
    -Rewind Mirio so he can get back his quirk.

If she tried to rewind Aizawa, he would either grow a new leg or his severed leg would magically come flying to him, but both things sound too weird to actually happen. That said, I can see her healing Deku, but maybe rewinding his OFA“s control percentage as well.

Also, rewinding Mirio may be easier than rewinding other people, since the instant he gets the quirks back he can stop Eri“s quirk from rewinding further.

My problem is not exactly Eri healing Mirio, it was bound to happen by the end of the series imo, the problem is having an 8yo that was probably a human guinea pig for a yakuza boss for half her life and lead to believe that her quirk only brings destruction not only overcome the PTSD and gain control of said quirk, to which - since is a mutant quirk - no one knows exactly how it works properly to do it in less than six months. I didn't expect her to be able to do it before she herself was graduating UA or something akin to it.

At least give us something like... "Mirio lost all his memories of everything he's done since he lost his quirk." as a side effect of the rewind or something next chapter. It won't change much, but it would at least leave some sort of consequence.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information