+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Harvey Birdman, Hero at Law

Filler meeting with Mineta's parents. I give total support of them being waaaaay creepier than Mineta.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Filler meeting with Mineta's parents. I give total support of them being waaaaay creepier than Mineta.
    It would either be that or they think he's a perfect angel cause at home he's like bible study kid or something lol.

I dreamt that Bakugo was happy and normal while cooking, and the dorm finds excuses to get him to cook, even if he is terrible at it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I dreamt that Bakugo was happy and normal while cooking, and the dorm finds excuses to get him to cook, even if he is terrible at it.
    Aww. That's adorable. Lol.

I just learned today that a light novel clarified that Kirishima is the dragon Bakugou was riding in that alternate universe stuff. And that even if Horikoshi isn't intending to Kiribaku ship the people doing the merchandising and Smash sure seem to lol.

Is there a place still housing Smash btw? I never got to read all of them before batato got taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Or they could be totally normal and super happy for having a way to get him out of the house.

Plot twist: they are actually really strict and proper.

So who would win - Endeavor or Overhaul ?

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    So who would win - Endeavor or Overhaul ?
    Hmmm. Well they both can do ranged attacks. I assume Endeavour. Fire isn't easy to deal with and he seems to have a variety of ways of doing it. And Overhaul's seems dependent on whatever is around.

Endeavor wins for sure- he's not the top ranked hero for nothing. Dude is both more disciplined and more crafty than we give him credit for.

Hawks probably wins to due to sheer maneuverability, but Best Jeanist vs. Overhaul would be pretty interesting.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Overhaul shows up to the fight wearing pleather. Stomps Jeanist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Endeavor wins for sure- he's not the top ranked hero for nothing. Dude is both more disciplined and more crafty than we give him credit for.

Hawks probably wins to due to sheer maneuverability, but Best Jeanist vs. Overhaul would be pretty interesting.
    He would just fight naked.

So, I'm watching this thing now. Sister made me.

Just got to the Deku v. Bakugo fight and I'm already hooked... damnit, another long running Shonen to keep track of...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

I'm only up to date with the cartoon but I will probably try to catch up with the comic after Season Three ends. I'm looking forward to seeing Deku finally learn to not nearly kill himself with his power. I'm also really looking forward to seeing Ochako be cool and cute. I hope she hurry up and confesses to Deku already. That'll be a great change of pace.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Deku finally learn to not nearly kill himself with his power.
    He did fine against Stain if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    He did fine against Stain if I remember correctly.
    Seems to be a bit of an on-and-off thing with him, though.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post

Miro was said to be closest to All Might among heroes including Pros if I am not mistaken.
    So while Overhaul was weaker than Miro I still think that Endeavor is more of a tank type of fighter and to win with Overhaul a lot speed is needed. I think that Best Jeanist is fairly weaker than Overhaul based on their feats we seen.

Chapter 188 http://www.mangasail.com/content/bok...o-academia-188

Spoiler:

RIP Endeavor
    Last edited by Dark-Abel; June 22nd, 2018 at 12:27 AM.

Spoiler:

On one hand, if Endeavor dies, having to name a new number 1 hero so soon is going to shake society, specially as a halfassed dude like Hawk is bound to follow soon after.

On the other side, Endeavor having to face his failure as a hero and see what All Might built up without inner organs or a natural quirk, and being vulnerable for the first time in his life. Also, such detail of the scar, if he was going to die right now, the would would have been less precise.

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Looking at the attack panel, he gets pierced through the side close to the edge (very much non-fatal in standard battle shonen) but the head strike doesn't actually penetrate through his skull. So he'll have a nasty scar and probably an eye patch or something but is very likely to be alive.

Also, goddamn.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Spoiler:
    Oh, get up, you crybaby. Losing half his head didn't even slow Whitebeard down.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information