+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Harvey Birdman, Hero at Law

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Harvey Birdman, Hero at Law

Gotta be a filler character in the new opening, definitely not in the manga

Also damn those peoples opinions on Endeavor are just wrong. He's my favorite and I love this new redemption arc

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    more Hagakure-is-the-traitor evidence. ahem.

https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1018164961812631553
    Assuming you're serious, and no pun intended, but I'm not seeing it. I'm assuming it's just a framing gag, putting Hagakure int he middle of the shot yet still keeping Deku there.

I also confess that I'm immediately skeptical due to our previous "Hagakure is the traitor because she totally set up the meeting between him and Shigaraki" back and forth we had a while back.
    Last edited by sgamer82; July 15th, 2018 at 09:11 PM.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post

Anyone know who the goggle kid at the 21-second mark is? I don't the animators would waste time putting some random person there.
    Seeing it motion reminds me. I like how Deku's costume STILL has the incredibly stupid looking face mask hood, even though the author clearly realized 1 chapter after premiering it that it looked dumb and immediately had Bakugo shred it, and Deku has worn it down like 99.9% of the time. Even the opening showed it on for like 1 second (And not even covering his hair) before blowing it down. So even though he's had a couple redesign tweaks in the meantime.... it's still there.

Like the idea of the face plate always being a smile and the All Might hair inspired ears are cute so I can see what they were going for, but...

Saint Seiya's, every armor lost the helmet in any fight, and when they changed most helmets to tiaras, those always broke as well.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Are Iida and Deku the only ones with a fully covered head? It seems like most of the class just wears visors or sunglasses. Or nothing. I still like Bakugo's domino mask, but I'm not the biggest fan of the gauntlets. I like what they do, but they seem too bullky. I'm glad Todoroki changed his design. The half ice face was just weird looking. But his overall costume is a tad dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Are Iida and Deku the only ones with a fully covered head? It seems like most of the class just wears visors or sunglasses. Or nothing. I still like Bakugo's domino mask, but I'm not the biggest fan of the gauntlets. I like what they do, but they seem too bullky. I'm glad Todoroki changed his design. The half ice face was just weird looking. But his overall costume is a tad dull.
    Sero has a Daft Punk Helmet. And Deku stopped covering his face since forever.

Spoiler:

I don't like most of their costumes. Got used to Deku's, and I could stand Bakugou and Urahara, but the rest?

Tsuyu and Todoroki are good enough because they aren't stupid, but on the other hand are kind of forgetable. Same with Octopus guy and sugar guy, boring but not dumb.

Iida is overdesigned, if it was a standalone hero, ok you can be a pocket evangelion, but in a group it just stands out too much. Same with Sero (tape guy) for him just screams extra.

Momo, Kirishima and the FILTHY TRAITOR expose too much skin, even if needed for their quirks.

Aoyama and Tokoyami are perfect for their personalities.

Jiro and Kaminari are just casual clothes. Tail guy as well.

I'm not a fan of Ashido's either.

And Mineta's giant diaper would be an issue, if it wasn't for mineta himself.

As we haven't seen much of Class B's costumes, I can't say much about them, but Monoma would be with Aoyama and Tokoyami.

Just checked Todoroki's again, he's just wearing a half frozen shirt. Down to "casual clothes".
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Sero has a Daft Punk Helmet. And Deku stopped covering his face since forever.
    For some reason I thought Sero's was see through. But it's easy to forget about him lol.

Well yeah Deku doesn't cover his face but the hoodie is still there I think.

I think Iida's costume would work when he's with his family and they are all wearing the same Kamen rider esque armour thing together.

Kirishima's costume looks like it's for BDSM

I think that their "in training uniforms" should be more boring, but with their quirk adaptations as the focus and diferenciator, like the grenades, deku's new gloves and boots, Sato's candy bag, the navel belt, Jiro's speaker boots, and so forth, with the main costumes being something of an evolving project.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

We already suspect that some of those hero names will be changed, why not evolve some of the costumes too?

Not everyone can have the simple but earnest look of the great hero Wash.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I'm sad I can't locate the youtube video. But it's so adorable lol.

https://www.facebook.com/17910472244...1676427045898/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information