+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Harvey Birdman, Hero at Law

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Harvey Birdman, Hero at Law

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Ugh, we already have a traitor plotline going on since God knows when. I don't think we needed another.
    I'm gradually becoming convinced that Hawks' becoming Revolver Ocelot is the original traitor plot we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I'm gradually becoming convinced that Hawks' becoming Revolver Ocelot is the original traitor plot we had.
    In the end, everybody is doing things for All Might. Once he dies, people will want his body. Mirio will resent Deku for being the inferior successor. Bakugou will seek a fistfight with Deku in his new cybernetic body. Endeavor will want to become the "Might to surpass All Might" (Shouto "The Ripper" Todoroki will stop him of course, and then fight Senator Muscular later).

Nana Shimura wasn't killed by All For One. She and Toshinori dueled to death in a field of flowers while spouting nonsense about light, darkness and childbirth.
    Last edited by King Cannon; July 21st, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    In the end, everybody is doing things for All Might. Once he dies, people will want his body. Mirio will resent Deku for being the inferior successor. Bakugou will seek a fistfight with Deku in his new cybernetic body. Endeavor will want to become the "Might to surpass All Might" (Shouto "The Ripper" Todoroki will stop him of course, and then fight Senator Muscular later).

Nana Shimura wasn't killed by All For One. She and Toshinori dueled to death in a field of flowers while spouting nonsense about light, darkness and childbirth.
    "A Quirk to surpass All For One...One For All, Nezu called it."

I made the mistake of looking for a specific image on tumblr and I almost didn't make it out. It's random but there was a panel when the kids got back from the yakuza incident. Sero slings an arm around Kirishima and his eye gets poked out by Kirishima's hair and I can't stop laughing. It's so dumb and such a minor detail to throw in lol. Does his hair get hard too?

http://puraiuddo.tumblr.com/post/168326910840

Viz is publishing the first light novel. Coming Spring 2019.
    https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1020735199028670464

NNID: jervinnectar

Yay! That is good news.

This week's episode was alright. This arc is mostly alright in general. I do look forward to how the action is animated.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information