+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99
Results 1,961 to 1,972 of 1972

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Chapter's out. And shit En has a daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crap, you're right.

is she gonna be as overpowered as En, though? Now I'm curious about the limits to her mushroom growing.

(And I guess no nightmare fuel body horror will take place. . .Right?)

- I knew you were going to do that.
    - Yeah? I knew you knew I was going to do that.
    - Too bad I knew you knew I knew it.
    - No problem because... (...)

The flashback was cool, but the rest of the chapter had just too much according to keikaku for my taste.

I hope Hori is okay, the chapters are getting shorter, though I prefer them instead of full unfinished ones though. If he needs a week off from time to time he should ask for it, it would be a pity if he ends like the author of World Trigger.

The chapter itself was pretty fun to read, it“s a little sad that the chuuni conection was a ruse to manipulate Tokoyami, still Kuroiro is indeed a chuuni (the keikaku doori type) and I still like him. Hawks keeps being cool, but I can understand why Tokoyami was mad at him the first time. Looking foward to this battle of wits between Momo and Kendo, also the Mushroom girl seems cool (the shiitake mushroom pupils is a nice detail)

I wonder how many assistants he has. Any popular Jump artist should have lots of assistants to keep himself healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I wonder how many assistants he has. Any popular Jump artist should have lots of assistants to keep himself healthy.
    He has 6 of them. Horikoshi credits them on every volume.

There is a limmit on how much the assistant actualy do, the core work is still taxing and takes the whole week for each chapter.

The issue is not more or less people, with this little possibility for delegation, and the fact that more than 3-5 then the time saved by them is consumed by organizing the assistants, delegating, quality checking, etc.

If a page could be completelly done by one person, then each successful or promissing author would have 18 assistants and be done with stress.

The issue is the 7 days a week work schedule.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Short, but sweet. Maybe Hori's saving his energy for a chapter 200 color spread.
    The "I know what you're thinking" doesn't bother me, yet. This will be a tactics fight through and through. I hope Hori goes with different match themes. I can see Team Bakugou being about power and Deku's fight focusing on combo attacks (Mina wishing for it and Monoma's quirk makes me think that).

Mushroom girl's AoE quirk will be the one to beat for Class A to win, unless, Manga's quirk blows everyone out of the water. Please let it be absolutely ridiculous.

NNID: jervinnectar

What if Manga's quirk is some kind of telephaty, where the thoughts of the target are drawn on the pages.

AND THAT'S HOW WE FIND THE TRAITOR.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Viz has My Hero Academia: All Might Rising on their site (the short manga released in Volume 0). But, you need a Viz account to get it.
    https://t.co/RWYope9RiU

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    What if Manga's quirk is some kind of telephaty, where the thoughts of the target are drawn on the pages.

AND THAT'S HOW WE FIND THE TRAITOR.
    I'm getting at the point where the traitor will be revealed in a classic right place, wrong time way. But, I wouldn't mind seeing more clues thrown about using quirks. Hagakure could even bust herself using some sneak attack or stealth move that'll make sense she's the traitor later down the road. This is the best time to see what she's capable of.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Chapter's out. And shit En has a daughter.
    16 chars Who is En?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    16 chars Who is En?

The lovable yet ruthless mob boss from Dorohedoro.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    16 chars Who is En?
    The sexy mushroom magic user from Dorohedoro
    Spoiler:

Wait, wrong image.
    Spoiler:

Yeah, show off those curves...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information