+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 102

Thread: NFL Football 2018-2019

  1. #61

  2. #62
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Except Sunday game might get cancelled because of the craptastic storm coming out way.

  3. #63
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Yes! The Rams are in the Super Bowl!

  4. #64
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    As much as I would like to feel sorry for the Saints about the missed call, I'm more happy that they won't be stepping foot in Atlanta.

    And looks like I've been completely right so far about the Pats defense bullying Mahomes.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Julian Edelman is the luckiest man alive.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Or not.



    Spoiler:

  5. #65

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Ugh, well, looks like my interest in the Super Bowl is probably dead.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  6. #66
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    No matter whom you root for, this is a stressful game.

  7. #67
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    What a game. Tony Romo's sublime commentary is icing on the cake.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Roses are red
    That was quite a clash
    But in the NFL
    Overtime rules are trash



    Spoiler:

  8. #68
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019


  9. #69

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019


    Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

  10. #70
    Must've been rats Sakonosolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Homey Airport

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Chiefs' defensive coordinator needs to be fired. I don't think it has much to do with the actual players, they're just not doing the right things and possibly not training as well as they could. This game's loss was completely the defense's fault.

  11. #71

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Hell yeah pats going to the superbowl again!!!!!

  12. #72

  13. #73

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Please save us, McBAE.

  14. #74
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    If the Pats win the Super Bowl again, Brady should retire on a positive note.

  15. #75

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    If the Pats win the Super Bowl again, Brady should retire on a positive note.
    Pffffft hahahahahahah you know that's not happening. And that would be interesting in light of the Jimmy Garopolo mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    As much as I would like to feel sorry for the Saints about the missed call, I'm more happy that they won't be stepping foot in Atlanta.
    Is there some bad blood between the Saints and Falcons I'm not aware of, Cause if so the Saints being sent home, shouldn't distract them or their fans from the fact the same team that humilated the Falcons in Superbowl 51 will be playing in their stadium.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; January 21st, 2019 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  16. #76
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Is there some bad blood between the Saints and Falcons I'm not aware of, Cause if so the Saints being sent home, shouldn't distract them or their fans from the fact the same team that humilated the Falcons in Superbowl 51 will be playing in their stadium.
    We Falcons fans hate all the other teams in the NFC South. The Patriots coming to Atlanta is not ideal but it's still better than the Saints. Anyways, go Rams.



    Spoiler:

  17. #77

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    We Falcons fans hate all the other teams in the NFC South. The Patriots coming to Atlanta is not ideal but it's still better than the Saints. Anyways, go Rams.
    Oh


    So much for being too busy to hate.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; January 21st, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  18. #78
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Patriots 34

    Rams 27

  19. #79

    Default Re: NFL Football 2018-2019

    Complicating things since 2009.

  20. #80

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts