+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slightly Confused Newbie

Post Slightly Confused Newbie

Let me kick this off by saying that I've never posted to a forum in my life. Yeah. I'm pretty terrified of messing up and getting banned on my first day, but I will try my best!

I've been reading One Piece since middle school, and I still love it very much. I'd like to make friends that I can talk to about it! My favorite character is Carrot, followed by Corazon. The only character I really dislike is Rebecca, but I'll try to limit my negativity.

Anyway... Greetings! Thank you very much for having me.

Default Re: Slightly Confused Newbie

Hi there!

Not sure how much/ling you've lurked around the forum, but most people on AP are pretty friendly and eager to discuss all sorts of things. Be sure to poke around in some of the non-OP-centric corners of the forum to see if there's any other stuff you're interested in, or maybe even to find some new interests!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Well, one thing that might help is changing your avatar to something that's not offensive... but welcome.

^But what about Yuugi's Dark Magician?

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Well, one thing that might help is changing your avatar to something that's not offensive... but welcome.
    I'm a lesbian, the icon is a joke! I can still change it if you like, I'm sorry if I offended you. Sometimes I forget that people may assume I'm straight when I make jokes like that.

EDIT: Fixed! Wow, talk about a horrifying first impression... I'm very sorry about that, the joke came from a place of reclamation but obviously there was no way for you to know that. Thank you for welcoming me anyway!
    Last edited by bonnibel; May 4th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.

No worries haha. It's just the first thing people will see and you can see how it might not be taken in a positive way. ^^

Hello, welcome to AP. This was the first forum I ever joined too, so I can definitely remember what it's like to feel nervous. But I'm sure you'll find your feet in time. ^_^
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

Welcome Bonnibel!

Quote Originally Posted by bonnibel View Post
    I'm a lesbian, the icon is a joke! I can still change it if you like, I'm sorry if I offended you. Sometimes I forget that people may assume I'm straight when I make jokes like that.

EDIT: Fixed! Wow, talk about a horrifying first impression... I'm very sorry about that, the joke came from a place of reclamation but obviously there was no way for you to know that. Thank you for welcoming me anyway!

If you think your avatar was bad, check out the hot mess I got going on.

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information