+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

Default Re: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

So this chapter is playing after the Baltigo incident? And nothing really happened there except the Blackbeards destroyed the Revolutionaries headquarter? All revolutionaries are fine?

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    also I hope Karasu is a crow logia because that would give me more hope for a spider logia
    Didn't one of the Vice Admirals in the Buster Call at Enies Lobby have a Spider zoan fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    Didn't one of the Vice Admirals in the Buster Call at Enies Lobby have a Spider zoan fruit?
    Yeah, Onigumo. Totally shoulda been one of the new admirals.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

So now info about what happened between Dragon and BB

But at least we now the Vinsmokes are out of WG

And wtf? Now we have animal logias

Quote Originally Posted by Hajro View Post
    I want to take her someplace windy. VERY windy place.

Anyway, Karasu obviously has the best design. I see that Oda keeps the steampunk theme for all the RA members and absurd clothing for the okama (morley is an okama right?).

Really don't know how oda will handle and how long it will be with the reverie arc now with RA declaring war like this.

He has a spider zoan, not a spider logia like FelRes suggested.

Purely coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoInTheRain View Post
    He has a spider zoan, not a spider logia like FelRes suggested.
    ? I never called Onigumo a logia.
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Discovered Stowaway DarkHamster's Avatar

I'm HOPING they have more powerhouses in the Revolutionary army. Think they have to take on the Admirals and VA's and there are some powerful VAs even when you don't consider GARP.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    *Special Zoan
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Katakuri's fruit isn't Logia...

So none of these commanders look like the shadowy face in chapter 801. Is there another high-ranking officer to be revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    ? I never called Onigumo a logia.
    No, you said you wanted a spider logia, and then DarkestSith6 said "doesn't Onigumo have that?" and I pointed out that Onigumo has a zoan, not the logia you were talking about.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by troglodytes View Post
    So none of these commanders look like the shadowy face in chapter 801. Is there another high-ranking officer to be revealed?
    That's definitely Morley.

Purely coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by troglodytes View Post
    Morley is among the shadowy faces.

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoInTheRain View Post
    No, you said you wanted a spider logia, and then DarkestSith6 said "doesn't Onigumo have that?" and I pointed out that Onigumo has a zoan, not the logia you were talking about.
    "Didn't one of the Vice Admirals in the Buster Call at Enies Lobby have a Spider zoan fruit?"

Sure looks like he said zoan, not logia.
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Could Morley fruit be the one that wqas used in Impel Down to make level 5.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    So now info about what happened between Dragon and BB

[..]
    Furthermore Dragon does not hold a grudge against Blackbeard. He instead happily plans a war against the celestials as there is no other, far more immanent thread against the Revolutionaries.

I expected the revo tu have more than just 4 commanders....

For the designs,the girl is generic oda girl, the giant is the child of hajrudjn and machvise, the mouse guy is the most atypical, while crow guy is a bit generic too.

Finally we got the buff fruit and as expected the revolutionaries will attack the reverie .

I hoped to like the evo commander more in their first introduction..hope they will grow on me

This chapter is insanely short (15 pages), so I sense an Oda break coming after next week. As for the content, I think most of us have been curious about the Revolutionary Armies structure, so I'm quite content. At least Karusu and Morley have been on Oda's mind since Dressrossa, and it would appear that Morley's design has changed a fair bit, going by his "Throne Wars" silhouette. Always fun to see how Oda changes designs before an official reveal of characters.

Also, that cheer-cheer fruit seems insanely strong if used the right way. Imagine if Betty had been at Marineford. Shit

Great chapter. I'm a sucker for new characters and new abilities, and this one provided a lot of that. I absolutely adore how diverse the four commanders are, and their Devil Fruit powers are all really simple and cool. Also, Lindbergh reminds me of Rocket Raccoon so he's currently my favorite of the bunch.

I do wonder what the impact of Blackbeard's attack on Baltigo will be, though, since things seemed pretty much fine for the Revos in this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Bummed again. I'm trying really hard to give a damn, but... An entire chapter is dedicated to showing off a bunch of flashy designs whom we're supposed to instantly like except they're right out of nowhere and I feel completely detached.

I'm curious about the revos side of One Piece, I really am, but I'd have been perfectly happy if they'd simply walked through the door in Kamabaka, been given their Oda box and got to the interesting stuff. With Dragon and Ivankov and Sabo and Koala, characters I desperately want to see more of, who we've known for a while and can get behind a lot more because they're actually related to the Straw Hats.
    Instead we have the commanders saving a bunch of nobodies going against...What, the equivalent of Jaya Straw Hats ? Such stakes, now I'm hyped for sure . I can't even remember when Luffy's bounty was last so low, but I'm pretty sure however that the last time a hype chapter felt so cartoonishly bad was Fishman Island.
    I personally wouldn't be as satisfied if they had just walked in; this scene gave the chance to showcase both their personalities and abilities. Newly introduced characters tend to do better, at least for me, if they get a well-rounded introduction.

As for your attitude about the arc, I think taking a break and binge-reading the next few chapters might do you well.

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

Does anyone else get the impression Betty is male.

Thing is we haven't seen Onigumo turn fully into a spider. So maybe he is a zoan that never fully turned, finding the hybrid form more helpful. That's more likely than he has a paramecia that imitates zoan and lets him only partially transform akin to how Baby5 & Daz Bones have paramecia that imitates logia, allowing them to transform body parts into metal form (hers is superior to his)

But its still just a spider zoan, its not a 'special zoan: swarm' type that would allow him to burst into a dozen (or hundreds) of small spiders then reform his body.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by game2005 View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Katakuri's fruit isn't Logia...
    because logias are element/force of nature based, the person turns into that element/force and can create unlimited amount of the element and control it.
    Zoans are animal based, transforming into a form but cannot control others of that type. One may turn into a dog, but can't control dogs.
    And paramecia are random effects that can be anything excluding fully transforming into an animal or element/fore of nature.

Did Karasu fully transform into a crow? I didn't see it. I only saw him create a murder of crows and control them.
    Seems like Karasu is paramecia.

...unless zoans have a special class: swarm.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information