+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

I'd put Jack in the same Corner as Chimney or Dellinger. But no full fishman, cause no fins between fingers. Possible gills are obscured by his awful haircut, but I still hope he just holds his breath. After Kids can survive 12 days with nothing but water, old dudes Swimming through calm belt and defeating sea beasts while at it and a woman being pregnant for like 21 months or sth., IDK why everyone Flips about Jack Holding his breath for hours.
    Heck, Inuarashi's leg got cut off! Usually you'll bledd out within minutes and the Dog survived obviously longer than that.

To me, Morley Looks like a mix between SJW and Weevil (he could be his dad, no?).
    As a whole, the army commanders strongly reminded me of the side chars of Disney's "atlantis".
    Lindbergh and Morley combined strongly resemble this digging guy with the goggles.
    And if I had to choose who fits the least to the other three, I'd say Kurasu. His dresscode ismost different from the others'.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; May 16th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.
    My imagination of Franky's (future) masterpiece: Sunny-Shogun

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    I'd put Jack in the same Corner as Chimney or Dellinger. But no full fishman, cause no fins between fingers. Possible gills are obscured by his awful haircut, but I still hope he just holds his breath. After Kids can survive 12 days with nothing but water, old dudes Swimming through calm belt and defeating sea beasts while at it and a woman being pregnant for like 21 months or sth., IDK why everyone Flips about Jack Holding his breath for hours.
    Heck, Inuarashi's leg got cut off! Usually you'll bledd out within minutes and the Dog survived obviously longer than that.
    I took the sudden reveal of his teeth as the confirmation he is part fishmen and that's why he will survive.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Usually being in real life scenario, which hardly applies to OP wounds and injuries.

I guess it's possible he's holding his breath and his lungs and eardrums haven't collapsed. But that would mean he first took a good breath, and it looked like Zunisha knocked him out clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Usually being in real life scenario, which hardly applies to OP wounds and injuries.

I guess it's possible he's holding his breath and his lungs and eardrums haven't collapsed. But that would mean he first took a good breath, and it looked like Zunisha knocked him out clean.
    I was also surprised that Jack must have woke up underwater, cause - as you pointed out correctly - Zounisha took him out for good (with eyes gone White, etc.). Fishman or not, can a DF user awake underwater? Oda says "yes".
    It just would be cool for top Tier fighters with DFs to not get defeated just by being tossed into the water. That is my whole thought behind that.
    My imagination of Franky's (future) masterpiece: Sunny-Shogun

I was also surprised that Jack must have woke up underwater, cause - as you pointed out correctly - Zounisha took him out for good (with eyes gone White, etc.). Fishman or not, can a DF user awake underwater? Oda says "yes".
    It just would be cool for top Tier fighters with DFs to not get defeated just by being tossed into the water. That is my whole thought behind that.
    He survives, because he is fishman.
    He can’t move since df user.

actually quite a few scenarios where top tier fighters with DF did not get defeated just by being tossed into the water. Of course, they were helpless in the water, but they didnt like just die for no reason. one example was Luffy during the Arlong fight, where Arlong threw him into the water with a big rock attached to his feet, but he ended up surviving. of course the way he survived is debatable as it was lucky he ate a rubber devil fruit, but if such cases happen there must be other ways for other df users to survive even after being tossed into the water.

definitely though, they wont be able to do much or fight in the water unlike Zoro vs Hody or Sanji vs the Arlong fishman guy in the water early in the story

No chapter this week?
    If you're going on a trip... where would you like to go?

Quote Originally Posted by John.Rambo View Post
    No chapter this week?
    You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    You are correct.
    How come? I didn't see any info regarding a break last week.

Final page of this chapter doesn't say OP will be on break, but ONE PIECE is not listed in the preview page. There's possibility that OP will be on break next week. Considering this chapter has only 15 pages, Oda might be in desperate situation for deadline..
    (Information thanks to redon)
    From the spoiler thread.

In other words, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by John.Rambo View Post
    No chapter this week?
    Probably break next week also. Seems that Oda needs some time for his health.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaxern View Post
    Probably break next week also. Seems that Oda needs some time for his health.
    Last time something like that happened was when he had to do a mouth/throat surgery that we happened to heard beforehand, but I didn't heard of any particular issue this time.

Spoiler:

Why no chapter next week? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    Why no chapter next week? Source?
    As far as I know there wasn't any explicitly given reason, but the last "Oda break" was 4 chapters ago at the end of 900. I'm guessing that this is just one of his regularly scheduled breaks, it's just that someone forgot to put a "One Piece will be on break next week" at the end of this chapter.
    Goku for Smash. I want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    As far as I know there wasn't any explicitly given reason, but the last "Oda break" was 4 chapters ago at the end of 900. I'm guessing that this is just one of his regularly scheduled breaks, it's just that someone forgot to put a "One Piece will be on break next week" at the end of this chapter.
    I'm asking why no chapter in WSJ issue #26 too, as Knaxern suggested.

Is that true or fake sabo's bounty 602 million guys ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by mr.blues View Post
    Is that true or fake sabo's bounty 602 million guys ??????????
    Yes it was menstiond somewhere that his bounty is 600Mil, not in the manga though.
    Last edited by Kaizoku_Ou; May 17th, 2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: OnePiece Magazine Vol.3

Quote Originally Posted by kaizoku_ou View Post
    yes it was menstiond somewhere that his bounty is 600mil, not in the manga though.
    in op magazine yeah, but is that reliable resource dude??

Preview for Issue 26 is out, we're getting a chapter next week. Everyone can stop debating now.

I'm confused on how people were discussing if jack can breathe or not. Dude was literally chillin underwater waiting for a pickup, if that wasn't an indicator of breathing idk what was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Characters
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Crewname N/A • Markswoman/Inventor• Bounty :23,000,000 • SD Earned : 2400 • Beli : 37,000,500 • L : Romulin
    Strength: 100 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 42 | Accuracy: 50 | Fortune: 60

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information