+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Default Re: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Low budget lazy toei

Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Remember the part of skypeia where Luffy turned into Akira? Anyone?

Hopefully things like this will be patched up for the bluray like the other specials.

You guys may complain but this makes me hope the good animators stayed on the main anime where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    You guys may complain but this makes me hope the good animators stayed on the main anime where they belong.
    First of all, this is an inbetween frame that has no indication whatsoever on the quality of the special itself, and considering that it's a special, it's bound to look good in some parts whatever the case may be.
    But don't worry, the quality of the special has no bearing on the quality of the upcoming episodes. Actually, it has done its effects already on some of the previous episodes and the anime should slightly improve now that its production is done.
    For example studio Guts, which supposedly handled the majority of the special is coming back to the TV anime soon.

Hi everyone, im looking for the ONE PIECE setteis from the begining of the series, i want EVERY settei from that period, specialy from the start of the anime till amazon lily arc. Please, im looking for these... and every link that i found is broken and are from +10 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz View Post
    First of all, this is an inbetween frame that has no indication whatsoever on the quality of the special itself, and considering that it's a special, it's bound to look good in some parts whatever the case may be.
    But don't worry, the quality of the special has no bearing on the quality of the upcoming episodes. Actually, it has done its effects already on some of the previous episodes and the anime should slightly improve now that its production is done.
    For example studio Guts, which supposedly handled the majority of the special is coming back to the TV anime soon.
    Not making fun of the animation from this special (it will be top notch), I just like silly in-between frames.

Quote Originally Posted by screegdbz View Post
    Hi everyone, im looking for the ONE PIECE setteis from the begining of the series, i want EVERY settei from that period, specialy from the start of the anime till amazon lily arc. Please, im looking for these... and every link that i found is broken and are from +10 years ago...
    You won't find many to download online. You'll have to start purchasing online and messaging collectors, they are always up for auction:
    https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g285520642
    https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f285583448

I would estimate there are almost 10,000 different setting sheets, if not more. The first 2 seasons were released officially as a book.

Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Not making fun of the animation from this special (it will be top notch), I just like silly in-between frames.
    yeah, that screenshot actually managed to crack a chuckle out of me. I only responded when I sensed that some people might have thought that this meant the special was in a bad shape.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

According to Source, there is Big Announcement after One Piece Episode of Sorajima Airing !

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

DVD and Bluray for this Episode will released on Nov 23 2018 !
    Last edited by ScotchInformer; August 23rd, 2018 at 03:40 AM.

oda comment for SP

Window Wiper, Oda you genius.

So is this special airing tonight or tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    So is this special airing tonight or tomorrow?
    It airs on the 25th of August 21:00 JST, and will officially simulcast on the 26th 01:00 PT.

Anyone has a stream?

Ending One Piece TV Special: Episode of Skypiea + New One Piece Film 2019 Teaser https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gN1...EGEZG3tYzncusS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information