+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Default Re: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

I wonder if dataminers will crack this one open.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

As an side note, it's funny looking at the roster thus far, and how many of them range from fairly good-looking to outright bishonen.....and then there's Blackbeard's ugly, 11-foot ass grinning it up.

Well, there is Frieza, too, but I suppose he has a sort of elegant demeanor to him.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    As an side note, it's funny looking at the roster thus far, and how many of them range from fairly good-looking to outright bishonen.....and then there's Blackbeard's ugly, 11-foot ass grinning it up.

Well, there is Frieza, too, but I suppose he has a sort of elegant demeanor to him.
    Yeah people tend to forget him and Zarbon had some rather not "amazing" looking forms in the story....which also tends to mean we don't get his King Cold Form either in spite of not looking as derpy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

God damn, I hate this game's logo. It is just the most generic thing ever (just the name of the game with the classic orange/blue opposition in the most bland way).
    I am always bothered by it whenever I see something related to this game...

This said, I was a bit excited watching Seiya and Shiryu. Would have preferred the God Clothes instead of the Gold ones, though.

How powerful are saint seiya characters in the manga? are they like DBZ/Toriko level strong?

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

A saint has a series of bullshit powers that their energy comes from nuclear fusion out of their bodies, by "exploding their cosmos" as the atoms are like planets. They can punch at the speed of light, and so forth.

They manage to punch some gods.

Real answer: it doesn't matter.

Speaking of logos and music, jump's marvel ripoff at the start of this trailer was on point, sadly they still have the needesly "epic" movie trailer music for the gameplay itself.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I've played it for 2 hours, both vs CPU and online. I have my thoughts confirmed: it is beautiful to look at but the gameplay is the same of every other similar title. I don't like how the camera moves, it's easy losing track of your enemy and sometimes you can't even see him if he's in front of you, especially while using Blackbeard which covers a big portion of screen. Special moves are nice to see at the beginning, but they break continuosly the pace and it's absurd you can't dodge the ones which transform you. Definetely something unplayable competitevely for the lot of choices maded which prefer visuals over mechanics.
    As soon as I can I'll post some screenshots and other impressions.

Played the Jump Force beta for a bit yesterday. It was pretty terrible. The character models look super ugly. The controls don't feel great. I have no intention in attending any more sessions. At least the beta saved me from possibly wasting money on curiosity. So that is a plus at least. Just a complete mess all around.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Ah well, what a shame. Concept was fun, at least.

This feels like a cross of DBZ with the custom character and j stars

But I like the moves of zoro and seiya so far...
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Saw a custom character fight (Mari suezumaki-uchiha), she had Rasengan, Spirit gun, Pegasus meteor and the spirit bomb, and did all of them perfectly, will check more of them to see how they do Luffy's stuff, but as Luffy is the only one trully dependant on his altered body to do the specials, this could mean a block for Korosensei getting in, as how unnatural would be for some rando to change their arm into a flower/Tentacle/beam shooting thing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I have to say, battle damage bought me over, it gives intensity to the battle.

I find it funny how most of the included villains aren't the final boss, but the memorable arc boss. Frieza, Aizen, Younger Toguro, Hisoka.

Well, Hisoka is more like a friendly dangerous antagonist, that people don't give Buu or Sensui enough of a chance, and that YWashch.. I want to see him just to break Ichigo's sword in his strongest attack.

SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information