+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 2,241 to 2,253 of 2253

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Well, obviously there are going to be more Wano sets.

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

The Binder !

Someone else already said it, but yeah, I'm also disappointed that they changed the style of the binders from the lineups of different characters from the first two to this more generic one made up of pre-existing artworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Someone else already said it, but yeah, I'm also disappointed that they changed the style of the binders from the lineups of different characters from the first two to this more generic one made up of pre-existing artworks.
    Isn't that just the original binder, with a generic Luffy in front of a collage of random characters?

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Isn't that just the original binder, with a generic Luffy in front of a collage of random characters?

https://i.imgur.com/lXIBv0C.png
    I know they did other promo ones that bucked the style in the past, but the ones that came with the last two starter sets were consistent.

I've got no idea why they named that one a "original binder" when it came out a decent bit after the actual original set with the characters lined up.

One of the most standout pieces of info to me was it being mentioned that Nami was found at a kingdom, which I think is made more interesting in light of how Nami made the comparison of how she and Shirahoshi have similar backgrounds.
    Last edited by electricmastro; April 7th, 2021 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    One of the most standout pieces of info to me was it being mentioned that Nami was found at a kingdom, which I think is made more interesting in light of how Nami made the comparison of how she and Shorashoshi have similar backgrounds.
    I don't think Nami knows anything about where she was born.

Their similar backgrounds come from being locked up during their childhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I don't think Nami knows anything about where she was born.

Their similar backgrounds come from being locked up during their childhoods.
    I know, but I was just curious if that was Oda’s way of foreshadowing towards something else in the future.

Are we just gonna do the whole 'they were secretly royalty all along' with the entire crew or what.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    Are we just gonna do the whole 'they were secretly royalty all along' with the entire crew or what.
    Not for Franky. His dad is probably Ben Beckman.

Zoro's related to somebody on Wano
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Usopp is clearly the hidden King of the World.
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

If anything, all I think I’d think I’d be concerned about is that the Straw Hats are interesting characters, whether he goes about with their backgrounds in a simple or complex manner.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information