+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Well, compare their ambitions, Mihawk went for it and beat every other swordsman, while Shanks probably only fights for his friends survival. That paints Shanks as potentially stronger, but I guess neither cares. Like Zoro and Luffy.
    Ever since the title been introduced i feel like it's been misinterpreted. I think the title "World's Greatest Swordsman"/"World's Strongest Swordsman" was just that. It implies that he's the most skilled swordsman imo, but not the strongest, only because we know of stronger individuals. I think it's a title you earn from killing the former holder of the title. Thus once you kill the "World's Strongest Swordsman" in a sword fight you become the "World's Strongest Swordsman". The better question in my mind is how did the title get revived after Ryuma died, since he died from illness.
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Wierd how mihawk is best, since there is no mention of him ever beating shanks,
    It could be something as simple as Mihawk beating the previous greatest swordsman.

Purely coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Well, compare their ambitions, Mihawk went for it and beat every other swordsman, while Shanks probably only fights for his friends survival. That paints Shanks as potentially stronger, but I guess neither cares. Like Zoro and Luffy.
    They used to duel each other constantly and mijawk quit when shanks lost his arm so I think there was a rivalry there.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

New promotional card in Weekly Shonen Jump #47!!!

List of the new cards in next Booster Packs on sale 2nd November.

Arlong Park and people from Cocoyasi Village.

- Nami before time skip
    - Bell-mère
    - Nojiko
    - Genzo
    - Johnny
    - Yosaku
    - Arlong
    - Chew
    - Kuroobi
    - Hatchan
    - Nezumi
    - Gaimon
    - Dragon
    - Smoker after time skip
    - Tashigi after time skip

Officers from Impel Down Vs Prisoners!!

- Akainu
    - Kizaru
    - Pacifista
    - Sentomaru
    - Ivankov
    - Inazuma
    - Magellan
    - Hannyabal
    - Saldeath
    - Sadi
    - Shiliew
    - Catarina Devon
    - Sanjuan Wolf
    - Vasco Shot
    - Avalo Pizarro
    - Fake Straw Hat Crew
    Last edited by redon; October 11th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post

- Nami before time skip
    - Bell-mère
    - Nojiko
    - Genzo
    - Johnny
    - Yosaku
    - Arlong
    - Chew
    - Kuroobi
    - Hatchan
    - Nezumi
    - Gaimon
    - Dragon
    - Smoker after time skip

- Akainu
    - Kizaru
    - Bartholomew Kuma
    - Sentomaru
    - Ivankov
    - Inazuma
    - Magellan
    - Hannyabal
    - Saldeath
    - Sadi
    - Shiliew
    - Catarina Devon
    - Sanjuan Wolf
    - Vasco Shot
    - Avalo Pizarro
    - Fake Straw Hat Crew
    No Jimbe?! Oh boy, that stinks. At least the blackbeard pirates are coming.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Jinbe will probably be in the Fishman Island pack

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I figure it will be.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Really hoping we learn something, anything, about the ID BB pirates. Most of them just.... exist.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post

- Nami before time skip
    - Bell-mère
    - Nojiko
    - Genzo
    - Johnny
    - Yosaku
    - Arlong
    - Chew
    - Kuroobi
    - Hatchan
    - Nezumi
    - Gaimon
    - Dragon
    - Smoker after time skip

- Akainu
    - Kizaru
    - Bartholomew Kuma
    - Sentomaru
    - Ivankov
    - Inazuma
    - Magellan
    - Hannyabal
    - Saldeath
    - Sadi
    - Shiliew
    - Catarina Devon
    - Sanjuan Wolf
    - Vasco Shot
    - Avalo Pizarro
    - Fake Straw Hat Crew
    Thanks Redon, the Impel Down pack precisely seems very promising. Two admirals, Kuma, Ivankov, the BB pirates and the ID Staff all in one pack? That's a lot more than I expected.
    RIP Domino though, seems she's been relegated to an EX

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Thanks Redon, the Impel Down pack precisely seems very promising. Two admirals, Kuma, Ivankov, the BB pirates and the ID Staff all in one pack? That's a lot more than I expected.
    RIP Domino though, seems she's been relegated to an EX
    I was going to say it doesn't seem like there is going to be an EX card in the ID pack based on the sixteen characters listed but Amazon lists the page count as 34 whereas the Arlong Park pack is 32. Also it seems that the Jailer Beasts are EX characters as well (which may possibly mean no Minochihuahua ). It also appears that Amazon messed up by listing Pacifista instead of Kuma.

I also get the feeling that the EX card in the ID pack will likely cover the remaining characters from the Sabaody Archipelago arc (like Disco) and some of the Kuja, since the numbering (with the exception of the Straw Hats) are based on when they appeared in the story, yet the major Kuja characters (Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, and possibly Marguerite and Nyon) don't seem fit in any pack since there is no Amazon Lily based pack.

New Jump scan with the information I posted early and covers from next Booster Packs!!

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Really hoping we learn something, anything, about the ID BB pirates. Most of them just.... exist.
    Oda is taking his sweet damn time on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    I was going to say it doesn't seem like there is going to be an EX card in the ID pack based on the sixteen characters listed but Amazon lists the page count as 34 whereas the Arlong Park pack is 32. Also it seems that the Jailer Beasts are EX characters as well (which may possibly mean no Minochihuahua ). It also appears that Amazon messed up by listing Pacifista instead of Kuma.

I also get the feeling that the EX card in the ID pack will likely cover the remaining characters from the Sabaody Archipelago arc (like Disco) and some of the Kuja, since the numbering (with the exception of the Straw Hats) are based on when they appeared in the story, yet the major Kuja characters (Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, and possibly Marguerite and Nyon) don't seem fit in any pack since there is no Amazon Lily based pack.
    I wouldn't be so sure EX cards will cover everything left. There's a lot of gaps in the Sabaody area, and it's pretty obvious every saga is gonna take at least one more pack anyway.

Also I think the ID pack may still have a Pacifista in it. Redon seems to be using the revealed covers of the packs for his lists, and anyone would be forgiven for getting thise two mixed up from just a head shot. Lack of Jinbei is surprising and slightly frustrating tho. Does he get a Strawhat number or not, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Also I think the ID pack may still have a Pacifista in it. Redon seems to be using the revealed covers of the packs for his lists, and anyone would be forgiven for getting thise two mixed up from just a head shot. Lack of Jinbei is surprising and slightly frustrating tho. Does he get a Strawhat number or not, damn it!
    I used the covers from the scan to create the list becouse in the first Booster Packs covers appeared all the cards (except EX Characters cards).

Now I see the picture in depth it's true that it's not Kuma, it's a Pacifista (it's the same picture from this panel).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure EX cards will cover everything left. There's a lot of gaps in the Sabaody area, and it's pretty obvious every saga is gonna take at least one more pack anyway.

I was going off of Redon's initial post and thought the ad he was referring to was an actual list with names and not a picture of the packs themselves.

It appears that EX cards, for the East Blue saga at least, are behind when it comes to the arcs that the packs are covering since the one for the Masters of the East Blue was still covering characters from the Romance Dawn and Orange Town arcs respectively. It appears likely that the Arlong Park EX card will probably cover the Syrup Village and Baratie arcs. So I have to wonder if the Kingdom of Alabasta's EX card will still be covering the East Blue saga?

Discovered Stowaway

The impel down pack seems almost handmade for me. It will probably have no interesting information, but Iva, Inazuma, Magellan and Hannyabal are high enough on my list for me to be interested even in the most irrelevant trivia about them... and I will gladly accept anything from the "ID Blackbeard Pirates" seeing how we know next to nothing about them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    I don't think Jinebi will be out for a while since his number is probably 10 or 11 and that would spoil him being a part of the crew (even though everyone knows he will be)

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

then i think we can expect jinbe will be at wano to join with his captain again

because i think they only release jinbe vivre card only when the manga already reveal jinbe still alive and join shp adventure forward to one piece

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    He could be in the Whitebeard pack considering his allegiance to him and his friendship with Ace. It seems like most of Whitebeard's division commanders or allies will probably be EX characters since they only made sparse appearances during the war and lack full body shots that would make them card worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post

Yeah, the Kuja really had me confused. Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, Gloriosa and Marguerite are 100% in there as their own cards, so I wonder where they'll be. The order for EX characters is so weird, since the East Blue packs are like one-two cards behind and Sabaody is still missing quite a few characters from the arc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information