+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 628

Thread: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

  1. #601
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Jinbe will probably be in the Fishman Island pack
    He could be in the Whitebeard pack considering his allegiance to him and his friendship with Ace. It seems like most of Whitebeard's division commanders or allies will probably be EX characters since they only made sparse appearances during the war and lack full body shots that would make them card worthy.

  2. #602
    Discovered Stowaway Artur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Here

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    I was going to say it doesn't seem like there is going to be an EX card in the ID pack based on the sixteen characters listed but Amazon lists the page count as 34 whereas the Arlong Park pack is 32. Also it seems that the Jailer Beasts are EX characters as well (which may possibly mean no Minochihuahua ). It also appears that Amazon messed up by listing Pacifista instead of Kuma.

    I also get the feeling that the EX card in the ID pack will likely cover the remaining characters from the Sabaody Archipelago arc (like Disco) and some of the Kuja, since the numbering (with the exception of the Straw Hats) are based on when they appeared in the story, yet the major Kuja characters (Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, and possibly Marguerite and Nyon) don't seem fit in any pack since there is no Amazon Lily based pack.
    Yeah, the Kuja really had me confused. Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, Gloriosa and Marguerite are 100% in there as their own cards, so I wonder where they'll be. The order for EX characters is so weird, since the East Blue packs are like one-two cards behind and Sabaody is still missing quite a few characters from the arc.

  3. #603
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Yeah, the Kuja really had me confused. Hancock, Marigold, Sandersonia, Gloriosa and Marguerite are 100% in there as their own cards, so I wonder where they'll be. The order for EX characters is so weird, since the East Blue packs are like one-two cards behind and Sabaody is still missing quite a few characters from the arc.
    If the Whitebeard pack is based on the Marineford arc than it's possible they might appear in that pack as hold overs considering that Sakazuki appears in the Impel Down pack instead of the Whitebeard pack. Also based on the Supernova pack's numbers on the EX character card I'm guessing Rosward and Shalulia are 504 and 505 although I don't know which character is which number, I'm guessing they along with Charloss might appear in the Fishman Island's Powerful Enemies pack since so far Fishmen and Merfolk have shown the most animosity towards the World Nobles and that the core members of the New Fishmen Pirates (Hody, his officers, Hyouzou, and possibly Hammond), Flying Pirates (Vander Decken IX and Wadatsumi) and possibly the Caribou Pirates (Caribou and Coribou) will still leave some room open for them to appear. I'm also predicting Surume will appear in the Residents of Fishman Island.

  4. #604
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    While I pre-ordered the Arlong Park and Impel Down packs awhile ago, I've noticed that Amazon is now listing them as "Currently Unavailable" with no price on them. I don't know why they've done this considering the "New Arrivals" banner is above them and other packs that have yet to be released are still available for pre-order.

    Maybe they've reached a limit for pre-orders that they can offer or don't have enough on hand and are currently in the process of getting more when the actual release date comes up. This seems worrying for others who might want to pre-order the packs but find that Amazon is suddenly cutting off pre-orders.

  5. #605
    Discovered Stowaway Artur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Here

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    While I pre-ordered the Arlong Park and Impel Down packs awhile ago, I've noticed that Amazon is now listing them as "Currently Unavailable" with no price on them. I don't know why they've done this considering the "New Arrivals" banner is above them and other packs that have yet to be released are still available for pre-order.

    Maybe they've reached a limit for pre-orders that they can offer or don't have enough on hand and are currently in the process of getting more when the actual release date comes up. This seems worrying for others who might want to pre-order the packs but find that Amazon is suddenly cutting off pre-orders.
    Yeah, that worried me as well, but the same thing happened with the OP Magazine just a couple weeks ago, the pre-order wasn't available until more recently, so I wouldn't worry too much for the moment being.

  6. #606
    Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Covers and Supplements !




    Spoiler:







    Spoiler:






  7. #607

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Akainu :

    Haki :*Color of Observation +*Color of Arms
    Height : 306 CM

  8. #608

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    That Sakazuki card is a nice looking card. Kinda wish we'd got something other than the second Nami card for the Arlong Park preview, but this is still good.

    Updated list:
    Spoiler:

    Number Name Set
    0 My Card Starter
    1 Monkey D Luffy Starter
    1 Monkey D Luffy (Age 17) Starter
    1 Luffy-Tarou Promo
    1 Monkey D Luffy Skills Volume 1 Starter
    2 Roronoa Zoro Starter
    2 Roronoa Zoro (Age 19) Starter
    2 Zoro-Juuro Promo
    3 Nami Starter
    3 Nami (Age 18) Arlong Park and the People of Cocoyashi
    4 Usopp Starter
    4 Usopp (Age 17) Masters of the East Blue
    5 Sanji Starter
    5 Sanji (Age 19) Masters of the East Blue
    6 Tony Tony Chopper Starter
    7 Nico Robin Starter
    8 Franky Starter
    9 Brook Starter
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14 Gol D Roger Starter
    15 Anjo (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    16 Monstar (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    17 Shanks Starter
    18 Lucky Roo Starter
    19 Yasopp Starter
    20 Benn Beckman Starter
    21 Mikio Itoo (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    22 Makino Starter
    23 Higuma Starter
    24 Gyoru (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    25 Chicken (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    26 Whoop Slap (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    27 Lord of the Coast (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    28 Koby Starter
    29 Alvida Starter
    30 Heppoko (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    31 Peppoko (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    32 Poppoko (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    33 Rika (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    34 Helmeppo Starter
    35 Soro (EX Characters East Blue Vol 1) Starter
    36 Ririka (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    37 Morgan Starter
    38 Rokkaku (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    39 Ukkari (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    40 Kuina Starter
    41 Koushirou Starter
    42 Ripper (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    43 Pinky (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    44 Tightrope Walking Funan Bros (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    45 Superhuman Domingos (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    46 Buggy Starter
    47 Domo-Kun (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    48 Acrobatic Fuwas (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    49 Mohji (Mohji and Richie) Starter
    50 Richie (Mohji and Richie) Starter
    51 Shushu (Boodle and Shushu) Starter
    52 Boodle (Boodle and Shushu) Starter
    53 Hocker (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    54 Poro (EX Characters East Blue Vol 2) Masters of the East Blue
    55 Cabaji Starter
    56 Cocox (Ex Characters East Blue Vol. 2) Masters of the East Blue
    57
    58
    59 Ninjin (Usopp Pirates) Masters of the East Blue
    60 Piiman (Usopp Pirates) Masters of the East Blue
    61 Tamanegi (Usopp Pirates) Masters of the East Blue
    62 Kuro Masters of the East Blue
    63 Kaya Masters of the East Blue
    64
    65
    66 Jango Masters of the East Blue
    67 Sham Masters of the East Blue
    68 Buchi Masters of the East Blue
    69
    70
    71
    72
    73
    74
    75
    76 Zeff Masters of the East Blue
    77
    78 Patty Masters of the East Blue
    79
    80
    81 Gin Masters of the East Blue
    82 Carne Masters of the East Blue
    83
    84 Krieg Masters of the East Blue
    85 Dracule Mihawk Masters of the East Blue
    86 Pearl Masters of the East Blue

    493 Sea Rabbit (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    494 Camie Gathering! Supernovas!!
    495 Pappag Gathering! Supernovas!!
    496 Duval Gathering! Supernovas!!
    497
    498
    499
    500 Motobaro (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    501 Antonio (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    502 Devil Dias (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    503 Saru (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    504
    505
    506 Jean Bart (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    507 Kairiken (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    508 Minoruba (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    509 Shakuyaku Gathering! Supernovas!!
    510 Capone Bege Gathering! Supernovas!!
    511 Jewelry Bonney Gathering! Supernovas!!
    512 Basil Hawkins Gathering! Supernovas!!
    513 Eustass Kid Gathering! Supernovas!!
    514 Scratchmen Apoo Gathering! Supernovas!!
    515 X Drake Gathering! Supernovas!!
    516 Urouge Gathering! Supernovas!!
    517 Killer Gathering! Supernovas!!
    518 Trafalgar Law Gathering! Supernovas!!
    518 Trafalgar Law Skills Promo
    519 Penguin (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    520 Bepo Gathering! Supernovas!!
    521 Shachi (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    522 Peterman (EX Characters Summit War Vol 1) Gathering! Supernovas!!
    523
    524
    525
    526
    527
    528
    529
    530
    531 Silvers Rayleigh Gathering! Supernovas!!

    595 Sakazuki Impel Down Guards VS Prisoners

    680 Demalo Black (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    681 Chocolat (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    682 Turco (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    683 Mounblutain (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    684 Manjaro (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    685 Drip (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    686 Cocoa (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo
    687 Nora Gitsune (Fake Straw Hat Crew) Promo



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Also given that THIS (below the spoiler) is the page the Sakazuki art is taken from, let's just all take a moment to appreciate how much redrawing was done for these cards and how seamless it all looks. They even recoloured some of the early East Blue characters, like Morgan and Helmeppo, to be more consistent with the style of the more recent ones. It's a high effort operation, and the best looking anime databook I've ever goddamn seen.

    Spoiler:


  9. #609

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    *Manga databook.

    Manga panels are better looking than an anime still by default.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  10. #610
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Now that I have a closer view of the Arlong Park pack, how is it that Ippon-Matsu gets a card, yet it appears that Fullbody might be an EX character (unless he's in one of the Alabasta packs with Hina). Granted it might be that his gallery section is there to show off artwork for Sandai Kitetsu just the Zorojuro card's gallery section showed different artwork for Shusui.

  11. #611

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    *Manga databook.

    Manga panels are better looking than an anime still by default.
    Slip of the tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    Now that I have a closer view of the Arlong Park pack, how is it that Ippon-Matsu gets a card, yet it appears that Fullbody might be an EX character (unless he's in one of the Alabasta packs with Hina). Granted it might be that his gallery section is there to show off artwork for Sandai Kitetsu just the Zorojuro card's gallery section showed different artwork for Shusui.
    It's hard to imagine Fullbody as just an EX character. He's shown up too many times to be sidelined like that. It's looking pretty obvious that each saga is gonna get at least one more pack after the main lot have come out over the next year. Possibly with skills cards for strawhats and major characters so they can still promo them for sales, but with more emphasis on filling in the skipped minor characters like Fullbody, or Merry, or all of Amazon Lily.

    Or he could be part of Alabasta like you said. Gaimon's in Arlong Park and Sakazuki is in Impel Down, so there's obviously some flexability with this kinda thing.

  12. #612
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    It's hard to imagine Fullbody as just an EX character. He's shown up too many times to be sidelined like that. It's looking pretty obvious that each saga is gonna get at least one more pack after the main lot have come out over the next year. Possibly with skills cards for strawhats and major characters so they can still promo them for sales, but with more emphasis on filling in the skipped minor characters like Fullbody, or Merry, or all of Amazon Lily.

    Or he could be part of Alabasta like you said. Gaimon's in Arlong Park and Sakazuki is in Impel Down, so there's obviously some flexability with this kinda thing.
    That seems likely since it's unknown when the Wano arc will end and based on Oda's comments it will be the longest yet, so they will have to do something to keep it going (at least until they can release Wano based packs). I also doubt they would release manga characters as promo cards (not counting alternate costumes like the Luffy and Zoro cards) based on the backlash they got releasing the Fake Straw Hats as promo card. Also they are still behind with EX characters so they might have to do packs with probably two EX cards to make up for it.

    But what exactly qualifies a character for EX status? For some like the Shell Town Marines, minor crew members, and citizens it makes sense since they probably won't make any big appearances in the future. But than there is the potential Domino situation (if Artur's prediction turns out to be true) which seems odd since Saldeath is getting a card and if I recall both had about the same amount of chapter appearances as the other.

  13. #613

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    That seems likely since it's unknown when the Wano arc will end and based on Oda's comments it will be the longest yet, so they will have to do something to keep it going (at least until they can release Wano based packs). I also doubt they would release manga characters as promo cards (not counting alternate costumes like the Luffy and Zoro cards) based on the backlash they got releasing the Fake Straw Hats as promo card. Also they are still behind with EX characters so they might have to do packs with probably two EX cards to make up for it.

    But what exactly qualifies a character for EX status? For some like the Shell Town Marines, minor crew members, and citizens it makes sense since they probably won't make any big appearances in the future. But than there is the potential Domino situation (if Artur's prediction turns out to be true) which seems odd since Saldeath is getting a card and if I recall both had about the same amount of chapter appearances as the other.
    I'd agree with you that if Saldeath gets a solo card, Domino really should as well. And I think she will. Just, later. If we look at the characters who've been EX'd already, the overwhelming majority of them, save for Rika and Law's crewmen, are bit parts who only have names at all because of past databooks. And a lot of the remainder were only named in SBS sections. I think that's how minor you have to be to get on an EX card.

    That, and I suppose, the amount of art available for the character. Domino didn't get a lot of good full body shots during Impel Down, but the same image the wiki uses, from the Decks of the World cover story should be more than good enough.

  14. #614

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    One Piece Vivre Card Booster Pack 03 and 04 HQ promotional pictures.



    Spoiler:



  15. #615
    Discovered Stowaway Moriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Yeah, that worried me as well, but the same thing happened with the OP Magazine just a couple weeks ago, the pre-order wasn't available until more recently, so I wouldn't worry too much for the moment being.
    Okay it's back now so yeah I guess there was nothing to worry about. The Supernova pack, a week or so after it was released could only be bought through third party sellers (than it came back in stock), it's odd that Amazon doesn't put up a delay (like 1-2 weeks for this item to be back in stock) when an item goes out of stock.

    I brought this up in an earlier post about whether the cards would acknowledge if a character had been voiced by two different voice actors and when I got my packs on Monday I noticed that the Mihawk card did (Takeshi Aono and Hirohiko Kakegawa). So it seems that Smoker's card will acknowledge that he was voiced by two voice actors (Ginzo Matsuo and Mahito Oba).
    Last edited by Moriah; October 17th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.

  16. #616
    Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Cover of Booster Set for December has revealed !

    Booster Set 1: Chopper in the Cover
    Booster Set 2: Ace in the cover

  17. #617

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    No new promotinal card in Weekly Shonen Jump 2018-47. Mi mistake, sorry :(

    One Piece Vivre Card Starter Set Vol. 2 (new folder + new cards) on sale in March 2019!!!

    List of the new cards in next Booster Packs 05 and 06, on sale 4th Decmeber.

    Marine Ford Booster Pack

    - Portgas D. Ace
    - Edward Newgate Shirohige
    - Marco
    - Jozu
    - Vista
    - Oars
    - Squardo
    - Boa Hancock
    - Sandersonia
    - Marigold
    - Marguerite
    - Jinbe before timeskip.
    - Sabo (kid)
    - Dadan
    - Sterry

    Grand Line 1st Part Booster Pack

    - Tony Tony Chopper before timeskip.
    - Hiluluk
    - Dr. Kureha
    - Dalton
    - Wapol
    - Chess
    - Kuromarimo
    - Nefertari Vivi
    - Carue
    - Nefertari Cobra
    - Igaram
    - Chaka
    - Pell
    - Crocus
    - Laboon

  18. #618

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    No new promotinal card in Weekly Shonen Jump 2018-47. Mi mistake, sorry :(

    One Piece Vivre Card Starter Set Vol. 2 (new folder + new cards) on sale in March 2019!!!

    List of the new cards in next Booster Packs 05 and 06, on sale 4th Decmeber.

    Marine Ford Booster Pack

    - Portgas D. Ace
    - Edward Newgate Shirohige
    - Marco
    - Jozu
    - Vista
    - Oars
    - Squardo
    - Boa Hancock
    - Sandersonia
    - Marigold
    - Marguerite
    - Jinbe before timeskip.
    - Sabo (kid)
    - Dadan
    - Sterry

    Grand Line 1st Part Booster Pack

    - Tony Tony Chopper before timeskip.
    - Hiluluk
    - Dr. Kureha
    - Dalton
    - Wapol
    - Chess
    - Kuromarimo
    - Nefertari Vivi
    - Carue
    - Nefertari Cobra
    - Igaram
    - Chaka
    - Pell
    - Crocus
    - Laboon
    Oh jeez, we're getting basically every major candidate for the four spaces between Brook and Roger at the same time. December's gonna be a fun month.

  19. #619

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Weekly Shonen Jump scan with all information I posted a few hours ago.


  20. #620

    Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

    Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    No new promotinal card in Weekly Shonen Jump 2018-47. Mi mistake, sorry :(

    One Piece Vivre Card Starter Set Vol. 2 (new folder + new cards) on sale in March 2019!!!

    List of the new cards in next Booster Packs 05 and 06, on sale 4th Decmeber.

    Marine Ford Booster Pack

    - Portgas D. Ace
    - Edward Newgate Shirohige
    - Marco
    - Jozu
    - Vista
    - Oars
    - Squardo
    - Boa Hancock
    - Sandersonia
    - Marigold
    - Marguerite
    - Jinbe before timeskip.
    - Sabo (kid)
    - Dadan
    - Sterry

    Grand Line 1st Part Booster Pack

    - Tony Tony Chopper before timeskip.
    - Hiluluk
    - Dr. Kureha
    - Dalton
    - Wapol
    - Chess
    - Kuromarimo
    - Nefertari Vivi
    - Carue
    - Nefertari Cobra
    - Igaram
    - Chaka
    - Pell
    - Crocus
    - Laboon
    Are we gonna get anything with the other captains, I was really excited to see facts about them
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Starrk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts