+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1230

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

I still think Merry and Sunny will share the same number, they're essentially the same "soul"

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Unless Going Marry is 12 too, since same Klabautermann possess both the ships.

P.S: Ninja-ed...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I do not think so because they said there is a card for Going Merry and a card for Sunny go ... which means 2 different cards

Quote Originally Posted by EMUNOPLA View Post
    I do not think so because they said there is a card for Going Merry and a card for Sunny go ... which means 2 different cards
    Franky and general Shogun are two different cards with the same number.

Quote Originally Posted by akagami7 View Post
    Franky and general Shogun are two different cards with the same number.
    I just said ( I do not think so ) lol

Anyway General franky case was different because it is something related to Franky on his own , it is like a weapon but has a card , even the two cards have " Franky " name but the two ships are with different names so that I do not think so two ships in one card but I will love to see number 11 empty for sure !!!

For me it was very clear in the story that Sunny and Merry were different ships. Even of Sunny has a klabauterman which inherited memories and the will of Merry, it is still different. That's why Franky made the Mini-Merry, which, in my opinion, os the one who inherited Merry's soul, not the whole Sunny

I Think thies is Not 100% official

It can be Fake

There is no Information about that Pic in the Internet

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo26283 View Post
    I Think thies is Not 100% official

It can be Fake

There is no Information about that Pic in the Internet
    This. Where is the pic from? What is the source?

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Ah yeah, I liked the General Franky thing, definitely means we would get a Sogeking card in Usopp's number, a Soba-Mask in Sanji's, even a flying version of the Merry that went to Skypiea probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Ah yeah, I liked the General Franky thing, definitely means we would get a Sogeking card in Usopp's number, a Soba-Mask in Sanji's, even a flying version of the Merry that went to Skypiea probably.
    Sogeking was on the front of Usopp's pre-timeskip card, it was labeled a "transformation". As for Soba-Mask, if they were going to release a card for him, it would likely be a promo card much like the Luffy and Zoro Wano cards were.

That full image of the Sunny card does look kinda suss. If it's from another magazine ad, where's the rest of the ad? If it's a promo image like we got for some previous packs, why is it at the resolution and level of quality of the magazine scan? Emunopla doesn't generally cite sources, so until this thing is corroborated somewhere else, I'm not really inclined to take it as canon.

Don't get me wrong, I think Merry and Sunny will be 11 and 12 (sorry guys, we're just kinda out of reasonable crew candidates at this point) but nothing is confirmed until the pack, or at least an official promo image, is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    That full image of the Sunny card does look kinda suss. If it's from another magazine ad, where's the rest of the ad? If it's a promo image like we got for some previous packs, why is it at the resolution and level of quality of the magazine scan? Emunopla doesn't generally cite sources, so until this thing is corroborated somewhere else, I'm not really inclined to take it as canon.

Don't get me wrong, I think Merry and Sunny will be 11 and 12 (sorry guys, we're just kinda out of reasonable crew candidates at this point) but nothing is confirmed until the pack, or at least an official promo image, is out.
    yeah, i kinda dissappointed that number 11 and 12 are for the ships, since i hope there still a room for another character to join the last voyage until one piece

Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Quote Originally Posted by satudua View Post
    From EtenBoby OJ

Captain of the third ship(also sniper): Van Augur, ocean of origin:east blue
    Interesting that he originates from East Blue. Maybe there is a connection between him and Yasopp. Two of the best snipers in the world originating from the same ocean, who will probably fight against each other. Oh well, lets see were this will end.

Recent packs translated by Artur:

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...w-information/

Holy shit, Laffitte is old.

Hidden:

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Holy shit, Laffitte is old.
    It's like he and Doc Q should be the other way around.

People who are using the recent news as proof that no more new nakamas. Oda would not reveal a new one in a data book of all places (if one were to join), so keep on theorizing.

I know this might be a dumb question to ask, but are there regular binders that are similar to Vivre Card binder (by that I mean size wise with two straight D-rings that are 1.5 inches). I only ask this in case the actual binder breakdowns (due to time or other means, like the ring mechanism breaking down).

I remember in one of the videos released by the staff in the lead up to the first binder's release, when showing what one of the cards would look like it was next to a white binder that was similar in size to the first binder and with the same D-ring mechanism. I've found sites that sell ring mechanisms (similar to the one used in the Vivre Card binder), but not binders that have the same mechanisms or with similar proportions to the ring mechanism.

Weekly Shonen Jump with all information about Binder 2 and Starter Set Vol. 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    People who are using the recent news as proof that no more new nakamas. Oda would not reveal a new one in a data book of all places (if one were to join), so keep on theorizing.
    Jimbei was "officially" confirmed first from the databook numbering. And THEN from another non manga source, a drawing Oda did of the Crew for the Youtube Channel's banner.

Anything in the databooks is always to be taken with a grain of salt. And of course I doubt he would do something like spell out how many more crewmates could join, like if he left the 11th spot blank. But it's not to say that everything from the Vivrecards should be outright dismissed. Or that they don't at least partially hint at Oda's plans for the crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information