View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
272. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

    213 78.31%
  • Basil Hawkins

    116 42.65%
  • X Drake

    127 46.69%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

    69 25.37%
  • Gekko Moriah

    82 30.15%
  • ???

    41 15.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1064

Thread: Official Wano Thread

  1. #561

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I just realized that what I thought were waterfalls surrounding the palace tree in the Flower Capital look a whole lot like a set of gigantic ribs.

    Spoiler:


    Maybe the remains of the giant Oni whose skull Kaido is currently living in are scattered all across Wano in key plot-relevant areas.

    The Udon towers look like they're built on giant bones stuck vertically into the bedrock, for example.
    Last edited by RoboBlue; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:53 AM.

  2. #562
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I got a feeling Zoro's going to awake conqueror haki this arc.

  3. #563

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Well when we will arrive to the battle parts we will finally see it. So around this summer,maybe.

  4. #564
    Discovered Stowaway Zeorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Unknown

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I don't see any point to give Zoro conqueror's haki, he is already ridiculously strong and ALREADY got a "power-up" by obtaining the sword Enma. Not to mention Zoro has no desire to assert his will over other people, he just cuts them if he has a problem with them.

    I mean I guess you could argue that Zoro is like the Rayleigh to Luffy's Roger and Rayleigh had it, but Rayleigh had to be a user so that he could train Luffy in all of his haki during the timeskip. That was more of a plot necessity.
    Avatar Artist: Aapo Niemi

  5. #565
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeorn View Post
    I don't see any point to give Zoro conqueror's haki, he is already ridiculously strong and ALREADY got a "power-up" by obtaining the sword Enma. Not to mention Zoro has no desire to assert his will over other people, he just cuts them if he has a problem with them.

    I mean I guess you could argue that Zoro is like the Rayleigh to Luffy's Roger and Rayleigh had it, but Rayleigh had to be a user so that he could train Luffy in all of his haki during the timeskip. That was more of a plot necessity.
    you´re understimating how much fan-service would be enough for the Japanese with Zoro in the land of Samurais.

  6. #566
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I really wish Orochi breaks the trend of arc villain actually being executed by the formerly oppressed masses.

  7. #567

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I really wish Orochi breaks the trend of arc villain actually being executed by the formerly oppressed masses.
    I feel the killing intent of your post, but it would be much more deligthfull if it's a triple combo kid attack perpetreted by Toko, Tama and Momo...


  8. #568

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I just realized that what I thought were waterfalls surrounding the palace tree in the Flower Capital look a whole lot like a set of gigantic ribs.



    Maybe the remains of the giant Oni whose skull Kaido is currently living in are scattered all across Wano in key plot-relevant areas.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20190422121506
    The Udon towers look like they're built on giant bones stuck vertically into the bedrock, for example.
    I don't know how I missed this! Really cool! I'm going to keep an eye out! Hope your theory is correct!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  9. #569

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    I got a feeling Zoro's going to awake conqueror haki this arc.
    You misspelled Sanji.


    Zoro tends to have proper battles with fodders, not take them all out fast with coc.

  10. #570

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I feel like Zoro has already unlocked his Color Of Conqueror. If I'm wrong and he has not this arc seems like a great time to display it clear as a bell.

    The future Pirate King's crew having 2-4 people with it won't seem odd to me. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinb- syke! Usopp!

    Known users of the Roger Pirates were:
    1 - Roger
    2 - Rayleigh
    3 - Shanks(developed later or not he got it)
    4 - Oden

    White Beard's known users are:
    1 - Newgate
    2 - Ace
    3 - Oden
    4 - Teach(educated guess but you know he's got it)

    Rocks:
    1 - White Beard
    2 - Big Mom
    3 - Kaidou

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    You misspelled Sanji.


    Zoro tends to have proper battles with fodders, not take them all out fast with coc.
    Hehe. Lets see who takes the bait. I've got a good idea who might...
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  11. #571
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    If someone else in Luffy crew to have it I would prefer only one other person since 2 out of 11 seems enough. Also I would prefer it to be Usopp for some originality.
    Last edited by desa; February 12th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.



  12. #572

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    I feel like Zoro has already unlocked his Color Of Conqueror.
    What makes you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    The future Pirate King's crew having 2-4 people with it won't seem odd to me. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinb- syke! Usopp!

    Known users of the Roger Pirates were:
    1 - Roger
    2 - Rayleigh
    3 - Shanks(developed later or not he got it)
    4 - Oden

    White Beard's known users are:
    1 - Newgate
    2 - Ace
    3 - Oden
    4 - Teach(educated guess but you know he's got it)

    Rocks:
    1 - White Beard
    2 - Big Mom
    3 - Kaidou
    I dunno, I feel like these figures are a little skewed

    Not that they're incorrect in any way as such

    Just slightly put together

    Like Oden swapping between two crews to make up the numbers

    Or counting apprentices who most likely didn't have control of their CoC at the time

    I also wouldn't be surprised to see Teach not have CoC, to fit with his ultimately cowardly personality/Whitebeard's assertion that he isn't the chosen one etc
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  13. #573

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    But Teach doesn't have to be the chosen one to have it as it was never stated that CoC is only awaken in those that are chosen. As far as we know, everyone who has is some kind of a leader or king or with great ambition. It would be totally weird if Blackbeard didn't have it but someone like Don Chinjao had it.

    Btw who is that character in your avatar? He looks kinda cool.

  14. #574

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    But Teach doesn't have to be the chosen one to have it as it was never stated that CoC is only awaken in those that are chosen.
    I absolutely agree, I just like the idea that Teach isn't the big badass that he thinks he is etc

    It could also explain his intense hunt for multiple devil fruits, to fill the void of him possibly being CoC-less

    Just an idea

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    As far as we know, everyone who has is some kind of a leader or king or with great ambition. It would be totally weird if Blackbeard didn't have it but someone like Don Chinjao had it.
    Ah, not quite

    People with CoC usually fall into that category but it's not like everyone in that category has CoC

    We have outliers in both directions

    Stelly is very ambitious and is now a king, but I highly doubt he has Coc

    People like Ace/Newgate who had CoC but didn't exactly have great ambitions (Be worthy of living/have a family)

    We can't nail people into either category quite yet

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    Btw who is that character in your avatar? He looks kinda cool.
    Haha, that's Trevor Belmont from Castlevania
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  15. #575
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I try not to think about CoC distribution too much. Is it something you're born with or can develop with time? Does it mean your whole personality is determined since birth? I mean it's clearly hereditary in part. But then are the leading type characters who don't have capacity for CoC just chumps compared to the real deal? It's something I hope Oda will address more diligently than he did with CoA.

    And everyone should go and watch Netlifx Castlevania. I think season 3 is due in March?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  16. #576

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    And everyone should go and watch Netlifx Castlevania. I think season 3 is due in March?
    March 5th buddy

    Can't wait
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  17. #577
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    I mean, Zoro's ambition does justifies for it, and the way I'm picturing it he'll use it unconsciously at first.

  18. #578
    Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Romania

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    I mean, Zoro's ambition does justifies for it, and the way I'm picturing it he'll use it unconsciously at first.
    I bet even Oda can't wait for Zorro to get Coc. Besides Luffy, all of the SH's are a little bit overlooked in that matter. Luffy gained foresight and is now training in advance CoA ... Zorro has to get something to establish him as first mate besides some swords. I'm still rooting for Usopp to learn how to use CoA on his silly slingshot :)

  19. #579
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    He probably already learned to utilize it in some form, off screen. There's hardly enough time to show each SH getting a grasp of new skills on screen. Oda didn't give it too much attention even back when he gave SH more attention.
    Last edited by Razh; February 12th, 2020 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  20. #580
    Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Romania

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    People kinda get tired of seeing only Luffy scoring high and mighty ... we haven't seen Zorro push himself since his fight vs Pica that was like 2 years ago. Had high hopes for Sanji during WCI but Oda really left him drowning in his sorrows..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts