View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

    74 77.08%
  • Basil Hawkins

    46 47.92%
  • X Drake

    43 44.79%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

    32 33.33%
  • Gekko Moriah

    44 45.83%
  • ???

    17 17.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 211

Thread: Official Wano Thread

  1. #41
    Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New York

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Do you think's possible that Wano doesn't read the same News that the rest of the world does? The Paramount War, and Ace's death, were hugely published events that spread throughout the world. It's seems odd that O-Tama wouldn't know the person she's waiting for is dead if that isn't the case.

    Granted, it's possible that her and Tengu are too poor to afford the News, but Tengu (at least from what little we've seen of him) seems like a relatively responsible guy who would probably have found out from other citizens.

    If that's the case, then it's likely that only the Beast Pirates know about what happened at WCI (and that mystery article that Nami didn't finish reading), and the Swordhats don't know anything.

    Now, I don't know if this would actually lead to anything substantial, but it's just something I've been thinking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I wonder if there's any possibility Urouge might show up?
    Forget him, where is my dude Moriah lol

  3. #43

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Do you think's possible that Wano doesn't read the same News that the rest of the world does? The Paramount War, and Ace's death, were hugely published events that spread throughout the world. It's seems odd that O-Tama wouldn't know the person she's waiting for is dead if that isn't the case.
    Wano has constantly over and over again been pointed out as an isolated hermit country.
    Kinemon and Momo initially reacted with everything they saw as strange and exotic when we first saw them. Kinemon was making wild assumptions about everything he saw being normal for non-Wano people.

    I really don't get how so many people seem to have missed this. Oda hammered it in, and it's a really central part of even the whole idea of a Edo Japan cliche list.

  4. #44
    Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New York

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Wano has constantly over and over again been pointed out as an isolated hermit country.
    Kinemon and Momo initially reacted with everything they saw as strange and exotic when we first saw them. Kinemon was making wild assumptions about everything he saw being normal for non-Wano people.

    I really don't get how so many people seem to have missed this. Oda hammered it in, and it's a really central part of even the whole idea of a Edo Japan cliche list.
    Riiight I forgot about Kinemon. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    This arc is shaping up to be real good, so far.

  6. #46
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    This arc is shaping up to be real good, so far.
    I agree. It will both have adventure and showdowns. That's a fun combo.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Got a gut feeling this arc is gonna be incredible and is what Oda has been building towards since Punk Hazard. Let's hope it pays off and doesn't disappoint.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    There are so many characters in play and that's awesome, but I'm afraid they won't be used at full potential.


  9. #49
    Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I really don't get how so many people seem to have missed this. Oda hammered it in, and it's a really central part of even the whole idea of a Edo Japan cliche list.
    Monkey King, do you have any idea if/how Oda might bring in allusions to the Commodore Matthew Perry Expedition and the Black Ships?


    Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Black Hole View Post
    Monkey King, do you have any idea if/how Oda might bring in allusions to the Commodore Matthew Perry Expedition and the Black Ships?
    Kaidou!
    Kaidou and his dudes are the assholes that have forced their way in and broken the hermit seal on the country.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    There are so many characters in play and that's awesome, but I'm afraid they won't be used at full potential.
    They don't all need to be given a ton of screen time, just balanced well. I love paulie but him being MIA in the last 40 or so chapters of EL doesn't bring the arc down at all for me even though he was one of my favorite characters introduced in that saga, as long as the people in the forefront do their jobs we should be good.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  12. #52
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Forget him, where is my dude Moriah lol
    Doing a Sushi diet.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Doing a Sushi diet.
    That actually would be really amusing if he returned looking more... impressive.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    There are so many characters in play and that's awesome, but I'm afraid they won't be used at full potential.
    Maybe we should do a resume of all the people who may appear in the first post. Iím pretty sure the amount is astronomical :-)

  15. #55

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    Maybe we should do a resume of all the people who may appear in the first post. I’m pretty sure the amount is astronomical :-)
    Hope you like :)
    I will try to update it every week.
    Last edited by RamistaR; July 14th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Hope you like :)
    I will try to update it every week.
    https://i.imgur.com/jUr2kip.png
    woh, it's really great. Thanks.
    Do you think there is a place for a ' maybe we will see them' category for people like Mum or Moria

  17. #57
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    XereX

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    and Weevil, and Strawhat fleet, and Gin(just in case)








  18. #58

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Marco, Weevil, and the rest of the WB Pirates will definitely become involved. I don't see any reason to think Gin is coming back though.


    Spoiler:

  19. #59

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    And perhaps the Marines or BB.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Official Wano Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    And perhaps the Marines or BB.
    That’s quite unlikely after what was said during the reverie. Blackbeard too, we have no reason to see him so far

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts