View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

181 78.70%
  • Basil Hawkins

102 44.35%
  • X Drake

103 44.78%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

64 27.83%
  • Gekko Moriah

71 30.87%
  • ???

37 16.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RigaCrypto View Post
    People kinda get tired of seeing only Luffy scoring high and mighty ... we haven't seen Zorro push himself since his fight vs Pica that was like 2 years ago. Had high hopes for Sanji during WCI but Oda really left him drowning in his sorrows..
    Well at least sanji's family in law is here in wano, so he can get some good fight with them now, beast pirates seems more the enemies of luffy, supernovas and scabbards. And he already took down the spinosaurus zoan. Btw no news of page1, did sanji leave him in a coma, did xdrake cover the tracks of sanji since he is double agent and didn't want kaidou pirates to get alerted….

But was Page 1 even taken down? Most of us assume it happened, considering how cleanly they got away. But there are a lot of unknowns. And I doubt Page is out for the remainder of the arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    But was Page 1 even taken down? Most of us assume it happened, considering how cleanly they got away. But there are a lot of unknowns. And I doubt Page is out for the remainder of the arc.
    Sanji goes sky high and drops on pag1 that screams in pain. Sanji also said he will weaken kaidou's side for the final battle.

Maybe he did win but in 9 days page1 had more then enough time to recover, even more if he is awakened zoan.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji goes sky high and drops on pag1 that screams in pain. Sanji also said he will weaken kaidou's side for the final battle.

Maybe he did win but in 9 days page1 had more then enough time to recover, even more if he is awakened zoan.
    Sunny gets destroyed in front of our eyes and turns out fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Just because you don't have CoC doesn't mean you're weak or whatever, just means you don't have interest to try and get people to follow you or bend them to your will.

Zoro is ridiculously strong and stubborn but he has no desire to be a leader of people, he asserts his will with his actions. Instead of using CoC to save people he just uses his swords like he did to help Otoko. Look at the "fight" against Monet, all he did was cut her without Haki and show his overwhelming strength and she crumbled before him. Using CoC would have been lame.

Sanji has a similar personality, he never really saw his life as being that important anyway so to save the people he cared about he would go off on his own or just throw himself in the way of attacks. His whole arc was about putting the entire SH crew before himself and enduring everything himself. His family tried to exert their will over him and make him into something he wasn't so he would never try and exert his own will onto others. Yet, he has a strong will that nobody can change because even if he dies and risks his crewmates lives in the process he will never strike a woman.

CoC is too strong and I wouldn't want any other Strawhats to have it. If Zoro or Sanji need to intimidate people or knock them out have them unleash some attack instead. The Strawhats are still the protagonists of this story and need to struggle towards their goals. The other Haki powers are necessary just to fight and survive but CoC isn't.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

I mean, Zoro's ambition literally turns him into the king of swordsmen, that's all he needs to awaken it, a badass ambition.

Plus, Conqueror's still only works on fodder, so he would still get to fight a lot.

And I got the feeling, Conqueror is what you need to turn your sword black permanently, even tho Oden had it and coudn't done it and Mihawk's never been confirmed to have it. I don't imagine any other key to do so atm.

If Zoro gets CoC and Sanji doesn't there will be wars all across the internet

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeorn View Post
    Just because you don't have CoC doesn't mean you're weak or whatever, just means you don't have interest to try and get people to follow you or bend them to your will.
    Ah, let's agree to disagree. Haoshoku Haki only exerts one's will over others. No desire to make people follow you or obey you. Zorro has exceptional will power and that is the basis on why people tend to believe he will get CoC. Ofc I don't want him to use it plainly as Luffy does but only for his own ambition. Rayleigh or Katakuri have no such desires to make people follow them, but the other way around ... they are so strong that people tend to follow them anyway.

Maybe there are more aplications to CoC other then just make fodder faint...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post

And I got the feeling, Conqueror is what you need to turn your sword black permanently..
    That could also be CoA's extension like the foresight from CoO. But yeah, there is still more of the story and as development goes, haki is the only path for Zorro and Sanji, one way or the other. Luffy can still get the "awakening" and I hope Oda doesn't show any DF down the other's SH throats to compensate their lack power or capability.

Considering the lenght of Oden's flashback,i wonder if we will really get another big flashback later in the arc,with Kaido and his past in the Rocks. It seems it should be the perfect place to put it,because both Kaido and Big Mom are there,and we need to know better Kaido's story and motivations. But will it be a long flashback too,or just a few chapters long? I also think we might get an O-Tama flashback,to understand her origins (maybe her parents were someone important)and how she ended up with the Tengu-guy,altough this one could probably last just one chapter,it depends from the story.

Just remembered something from Punk Hazard.
    When Kinemon was introduced there was a big deal about how he could cut and create fire with his sword. As far as I can tell this has not been adressed yet. At the time I imagined that Wano samurai could cut many different elements, not only fire, but like... wind and water I don't know. Or create them with the sword movements like Kinemon does with the flames.

Zoro was especially interested in learning this technique. I point this out because King was also shown to use fire in his fighting style. Maybe that indicates Zoro fighting him and learning how to cut his fire

Yea I've also been anxious that we haven't heard about this yet. I heard a theory some time ago that there would be several such styles and that Zoro's Asura might be part of a similar "style" of sword fighting, but then in the category of "demon". I really hope that we'll find out more about this during the big fight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information