View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

117 77.48%
  • Basil Hawkins

70 46.36%
  • X Drake

60 39.74%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

47 31.13%
  • Gekko Moriah

60 39.74%
  • ???

27 17.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

As much as I'd like to see Moria and the strawhat fleet, I am gonna wait till there is any legit indication that they are in the country or intend to get there.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Moria and the strawhat fleet, I am gonna wait till there is any legit indication that they are in the country or intend to get there.
    ((knocks door))

Hey sir, do you have a minute for our lord and savior Don Sai?

well, I'd say the battle/conflict will last several days, is obvious that the Mink are gonna do the Sulong thing, unless the fight starts at night or someone creates a false moon(sort of DBZ), the fight will keep going several days and nights, such as Jack vs The Minks at Zou.
    The second thing, is the abrupt change from Lev Ely to a sudden entry in Wano, as others have mentioned it, we may be having both things happening simultaniously and at some point someone(if not Absalomon) will report that a considerable amount of Worst Gens and a growing up rebelious movement of Wano Kunias will clash sooner than later with all of Kaido's might.
    such news reaching Sai and Leo with time, would allow them to rush their butts and aid Luffy.
    plus I wouldn't find any other moment to consolidate The Strawhat fleet and give people(within the series) the impression that Luffy is a new 'Yonko' in the big game of piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    ((knocks door))

Hey sir, do you have a minute for our lord and savior Don Sai?

well, I'd say the battle/conflict will last several days, is obvious that the Mink are gonna do the Sulong thing, unless the fight starts at night or someone creates a false moon(sort of DBZ), the fight will keep going several days and nights, such as Jack vs The Minks at Zou.
    The second thing, is the abrupt change from Lev Ely to a sudden entry in Wano, as others have mentioned it, we may be having both things happening simultaniously and at some point someone(if not Absalomon) will report that a considerable amount of Worst Gens and a growing up rebelious movement of Wano Kunias will clash sooner than later with all of Kaido's might.
    such news reaching Sai and Leo with time, would allow them to rush their butts and aid Luffy.
    plus I wouldn't find any other moment to consolidate The Strawhat fleet and give people(within the series) the impression that Luffy is a new 'Yonko' in the big game of piracy.
    I love Sai and Baby 5 too.
    But I am not sure if I want them to play a secondary role in the fight against Kaido or a primary role at the Lev Ely.

I wonder if Wano doesn't kill the hype for the other incoming arcs. I mean that it's probably the last adventure arc we'll get with Elbaff. It seems like nothing can beat these two kingdoms in the NewWorld.
    I don't think the emperors have very interesting territories compared to WCI, Elbaf and Wano. I mean that Shanks and Teach have only been seen on standard tropical islands so far, it looks like Bigmom is the only yonkou who has her own genuine country

ride to the moon hypes me a lot.

I'm still hoping for the Emerald City Bellamy mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    I'm still hoping for the Emerald City Bellamy mentioned.
    Same. I'm hoping it'll at least be seen. A thing that kills this though is it's the exact name of a place from Alice in Wonderland as well, so unfortunately Bellamy may be referring to that as folklore. So maybe he was slightly breaking the fourth wall by mentioning it. I hope not though because I actually want to go there for a nice 20-50 chapters. :P

There is something weird from the theft of Ryuma. It happened 23 years ago, before Moria was broken by Kaido, or he had recruited Hogback to make zombies.

We don't even know if he had the shadow fruit back then.

I'm the first person that wants to see Moriah back again in the story, but right now, without confirmation of him being the thief of Ryuma's body, the link back to the main plot becomes shaky, as he would not know how to get into Wano, and has no reason besides an unknown number of years of vengance that he didn't consumate in that time, and is right now in a worse state than when he started.

Maybe he was already collecting corpses before his fruit? Maybe he already had the fruit, and was starting to experiment on making zombies, and decided to wait with the good bodies until he got someone like Hogback? Maybe there is another reason?

We are going to go through Ryuma's story, through Zoro and Brook (Zombies were made of a body and a shadow, that created a new personality that was almost always the shadow's, only exceptions were Cindry, who was shaken to the core by Chopper for a second, and Ryuma who acted more Ryuma-ish than Brook-ish during the battle, Lola keept some memories from Warthog Lola, some cross contamination Ryuma->Brook's Shadow->Brook could have happened)

Thinking about it, Brook, did he know about the warlords? I am under the impression that the warlord system is a product of the great age of pirates, but if Brook knew about them.. I'll have to reread thriller bark.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Does anyone else want Kidd vs Apoo ?

Does anyone else want Kidd vs Apoo ?
    Any supernova against any other supernova would make me happy. Kidd vs Apoo has chances of happening since the two almost got in a fight on Sabaody. Would make for great foreshadowing.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Moriah will definitely show up. After all, Kaidou was first mentioned in context of Moriah's history during Moriah's own arc. I just hope Oda doesn't hand him the Bellamy card.

I am hoping to see quite a few great swords and supreme swords. I expect Zorro will acquire one supreme sword in this arc to finally complete his set of three, preferably Shodai Kitetsu.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Im just hoping all the other supernova dont fall under luffy's lead willingly or admit he is much better than them. Many have stated the supernovas points arent rivals and are luffy's cheerleaders but I still want them to have rheir own ambition
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Moriah probably took Oz Juinor's body after the Marineford war

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Im just hoping all the other supernova dont fall under luffy's lead willingly or admit he is much better than them. Many have stated the supernovas points arent rivals and are luffy's cheerleaders but I still want them to have rheir own ambition
    After Kaido's downfall, Law will be a rival and possible enemy again imo
    And so will the other supernovas

woah, Oz Jr is dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Moriah probably took Oz Juinor's body after the Marineford war

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

After Kaido's downfall, Law will be a rival and possible enemy again imo
    And so will the other supernovas
    They will all come to support Luffy eventually in the end, that's the most likely scenario i believe in.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Do you think that Scotch is a headliner ?

If someone like Sheepshad can be a headliner, then anyone can

Well having bm and kaido phone talk spoiled on newspaper should at least remove lack of information
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

There will come a point in the story when there won't be any legit rivalry between Luffy and the other Supernovas, and I think Wano will go a long way to making that happen. Unless Oda has other Supernovas bring down Big Mom (which I heavily doubt), the other Supernovas will eventually recognize that the race to become Pirate King is narrowing down to just Luffy and Blackbeard.

I'm calling that Law will die in this arc. Have been for four years now. I just can't really imagine him going off on his own after Wano and operating independently of Luffy, especially since he's a D.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information