+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 911: A Great Adventure in the Land of the Samurai

Default Re: Chapter 911: A Great Adventure in the Land of the Samurai

First of all xhat a wonderful introduction chapter this was. Ok again it is the same pattern straw hats split and not long after they find a person in trouble and the typical good vs evil struggle story where luffy is helping the weak and good. So that is a clishe that oda is just using too much but apart from that wonderfully done. First you wonder what ape and komainu are about then you learn about it slowly as you also wonder who is inside the bag. You learn and immediately more mysteries pop up with this clan and master of this young girl. To wrap it all up basil hawkings is shown working for kaidou. I do find it a shame thouh as i would love to see him being an independent pirate working for himself and to see that he is one of kaidous goons is a bit sad. I am really interested in the next chapter.
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Strong start to the arc for me but damn, that kid has got a creepy devil fruit.

We keep saying Tama and Momo would make a couple, but what if they are twins? They are both born on the same province and the BP assuming she is a subordinate of the Kozuki clan because she used the clan name could be a purposefully misleading conclusion. They both also has the same age, club people in their head and apparently met Ace.
    The tengu could be a samurai in disguise protecting her as her real identity is kept in secrecy.

EDIT: Nope, this is her 8th birthday and Momo was already 8 when we met him...
    Last edited by .access timeco.; July 12th, 2018 at 07:23 AM.

Everyone and their mothers know that Hawkins, Apoo, Drake, etc will betray Kaido.

And the "oppressed country" plot is so boring at this point. Everyone is unhappy, everyone ruled by a piece of shit either openly or from the shadows... It feels like Water 7 was the only functional country in the entire fuckin world before the SHs came to be. I know the point Oda tries to make is "the world government is bad", but come on...

Intro chapter was fun, but I love the color spread most! There's so much detail everywhere. Brook's head flying off, Robin casually snatching her hat back, Chopper accepting that this is his life now, Sanji about to die for that mis-grab on the shopping bag...

Here's looking forward to a great arc, and disguises for the recently arrived crew too!

And here I thought people had said there was no chapter this week.

Quote Originally Posted by eledan View Post
    Everyone and their mothers know that Hawkins, Apoo, Drake, etc will betray Kaido.

And the "oppressed country" plot is so boring at this point. Everyone is unhappy, everyone ruled by a piece of shit either openly or from the shadows... It feels like Water 7 was the only functional country in the entire fuckin world before the SHs came to be. I know the point Oda tries to make is "the world government is bad", but come on...
    Yeah, like Water 7 didn't have the only CP with permission to kill civilians there for 5 years undercover.

Like Water 7, we have Fishman Island, Whole Cake Island, Whiskey Peak and Drum (as I recall), that were functional countries until the SH arrived, and Skypiea that wasn't functional, but didn't have nothing to do with WG. But yeah, the SHs will never come to a functional country, destroy everything and run away with treasure while giving pain and suffering for the inhabitants, it's not going to happen.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Except that Wano is not a member of the world government?
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Quote Originally Posted by Dohs View Post
    Why do you think that? It clearly seems to be a mask. Or a makeup.
    Makeup is still possible, but the features (mouth especially) aren't frozen like I would expect them to be in a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now I'm more tempted to think the Roger momonosuke saw was Ace. Did ace promiss this girl he wil return and open wano to the world or what.

wut.. ??

So kaido spared those guys? Thought they would still be locked up or something idk. Weird they joined his crew now too. Or maybe Kid refused to join and the others did so only kid was beat up and jailed?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    We keep saying Tama and Momo would make a couple, but what if they are twins? They are both born on the same province and the BP assuming she is a subordinate of the Kozuki clan because she used the clan name could be a purposefully misleading conclusion. They both also has the same age, club people in their head and apparently met Ace.
    The tengu could be a samurai in disguise protecting her as her real identity is kept in secrecy.

EDIT: Nope, this is her 8th birthday and Momo was already 8 when we met him...
    Do they have to be twins? Why not just siblings lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Sure is a convenient that Ace was the person she was waiting for.
    Luffy: "Sorry, but Ace died. Would you like to meet Sabo?"

Although in all seriousness, it was established in Marineford that Ace went to Wano and learned how to make those hats.

Spoiler:

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

if a mix a lizard with a chicken, would I get one of those majestic Lizarosaurius?

Sanji's face was priceless when Luffy asked him to drop on his belly.

Also Sunny is getting real now. First sentient expression since her introduction:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Sanji's face was priceless when Luffy asked him to drop on his belly.

Also Sunny is getting real now. First sentient expression since her introduction:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180712/j9jrct3q.png
    I can remember at least another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    wut.. ??
    The World Government is bad.

Oda, I know you love going with quirky designs...but please give us a character that is an ultra bad ass looking ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    I can remember at least another one.
    Which one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Which one ?
    The end of Ch. 903 for one, Sunny's reaction to Luffy's bounty.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information