+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Chapter 913: Tsuru Repays the Favor

Default Re: Chapter 913: Tsuru Repays the Favor

So is this is the last chapter where Tama's going to be in danger from the sickness because I dont want it to happen but I could see "oh no we dont have this grass can you get some" and then that taking 3-4 chapters but I doubt that will happen. More important "where in the world is Trafalgar Sandiego"
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    So is this is the last chapter where Tama's going to be in danger from the sickness because I dont want it to happen but I could see "oh no we dont have this grass can you get some" and then that taking 3-4 chapters...
    This type of stalling is Oda's specialty.

Throw some back it's gonna be a long one.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

Hoping we get a nice, solid chapter this week (another Calamity reveal...or something...please...Oda) due to the weird schedule in recent weeks (break, chapter, break), but I know that's not how things work, nor do I expect them to work in such ways (especially since we really just started the arc).

Probably get some Luffy/Zoro teahouse shenanigans, maybe some Bepo and company. Or we will just flash to somewhere else on Wano with another Strawhat member/group.

Discovered Stowaway

I'd love a really tense tearoom scene where everyone's on their knees having tea and conversation, only Luffy and Zoro are kind of frozen in place like they've stepped on one of Miss Goldenweek's paint traps and they've got to grit their teeth and can only tremble with anger while stuck in place as they listen to whoever's there laying down the terms or giving them info they don't want to have to deal with. Bonus points if they're forced to be polite and sip tea and compliment its quality even if they're hating it.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    I'd love a really tense tearoom scene where everyone's on their knees having tea and conversation, only Luffy and Zoro are kind of frozen in place like they've stepped on one of Miss Goldenweek's paint traps and they've got to grit their teeth and can only tremble with anger while stuck in place as they listen to whoever's there laying down the terms or giving them info they don't want to have to deal with. Bonus points if they're forced to be polite and sip tea and compliment its quality even if they're hating it.
    Or even an homage to the classic gag when Chopper started giving Franky random beverages from the refridgerator on Enies Lobby, one of them being green tea, which made Franky turn into a laid-back farmer who wanted to sit and talk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Hoping we get a nice, solid chapter this week (another Calamity reveal...or something...please...Oda) due to the weird schedule in recent weeks (break, chapter, break), but I know that's not how things work, nor do I expect them to work in such ways (especially since we really just started the arc).

Probably get some Luffy/Zoro teahouse shenanigans, maybe some Bepo and company. Or we will just flash to somewhere else on Wano with another Strawhat member/group.
    Most likely we will switch to Sanji or Kinemon Group.

Quote Originally Posted by CHiZZoPs View Post
    Or even an homage to the classic gag when Chopper started giving Franky random beverages from the refridgerator on Enies Lobby, one of them being green tea, which made Franky turn into a laid-back farmer who wanted to sit and talk.
    I completely forgot about that, that shit was hilarious lmao

rereading Enies lobby, I'm starting Nami vs Kalifa. And immediately I thought about those who complained about Hawkins speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    So is this is the last chapter where Tama's going to be in danger from the sickness because I dont want it to happen but I could see "oh no we dont have this grass can you get some" and then that taking 3-4 chapters but I doubt that will happen. More important "where in the world is Trafalgar Sandiego"
    Hold your horse,,, O Tama's sickness is plot device, so that luffy could get to to see the woman of the tea house.
    Next, something good will happen.....
    Wait, this is not harem, i forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by kirei_lanford View Post
    Hold your horse,,, O Tama's sickness is plot device,
    Isn't everything in prose a plot device? Otherwise, it's just rambling. It's gotta keep moving!

I'm really hoping we get more action back to back this arc before even gets to the climax. I hope we can get some fights vs Kaido's crew or Hawkins or X-Drake that are good brawls instead of the detours. I love the world building but I think it can be done well during combat with proper dialogue, I understand Otama will become important but I hope something like the sickness interrupting the fight isn't a continuing thing.
    #45lyfer

This arc is gonna be too long not to have a pre final fight with luffy like dressrosa / whole cake / alabasta had.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirei_lanford View Post
    Hold your horse,,, O Tama's sickness is plot device, so that luffy could get to to see the woman of the tea house.
    Next, something good will happen.....
    Wait, this is not harem, i forgot.
    Ofc it's a plot device. It is Oda's way to introduce us to the circumstances in Wano, the condition in which the people live & we will probably see the factories and impact on the land. It is a trigger for the Sh's to want to destroy the factories and everything that Kaidou build for the sake of the country.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by CHiZZoPs View Post
    LOL, that entire Enies Lobby thing with Franky made me fall head-over-heels for him as a character, starting with him beating Nero on the train. Hands-down my favorite character, though I'm not overly pleased with his new design. Still, I'm never using any other character for my username.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information