+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Default Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Volume 91 will be out on Dec 04 2018 !

Default Re: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

See you till Christmas One Piece.
    I'm NOT a doggy. I am a creature from another world.

Zero percent chance the title is anything other than "Great Adventure in the Land of Samurai."

I hope for a cover similar to volume 3 focusing on Luffy and Zoro as a duo:
    Hidden:

As for other characters, aside from Tama and Kiku I would also like Tsuru to be included.

Safe enough to call 820 the last chapter of the volume, I think. Standing by "Great Adventure in the Land of Samurai" as the title. Cover will probably have Luffy and Zoro front and centre, with Kiku, Tama, Holdem and Law in the back.

All in all, it's gonna be a pretty neat little book. Probably make a good jumping in point what with most of it being a standalone samurai movie homage and the last couple chapters being as much recap as they are plot revelation. Between this and the equally recap-heavy previous volume, I get the impression Oda's trying to make sure everyone's on board and up to date before things get really​ complicated going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Safe enough to call 820 the last chapter of the volume, I think. Standing by "Great Adventure in the Land of Samurai" as the title. Cover will probably have Luffy and Zoro front and centre, with Kiku, Tama, Holdem and Law in the back.

All in all, it's gonna be a pretty neat little book. Probably make a good jumping in point what with most of it being a standalone samurai movie homage and the last couple chapters being as much recap as they are plot revelation. Between this and the equally recap-heavy previous volume, I get the impression Oda's trying to make sure everyone's on board and up to date before things get really​ complicated going forward.
    I think the gravestones will be showcased

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I agree that "Adventure in the Land of the Samurai" pretty much has to be the title. The other chapter titles are way too specific/irrelevant, especially given that this volume is kicking off Wano.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    I think the gravestones will be showcased
    Maybe as silhouettes without the names visible... I'm no spoiler nazi but putting them on the cover feels like it's giving away a little too much, considering how late in the volume the reveal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Maybe as silhouettes without the names visible... I'm no spoiler nazi but putting them on the cover feels like it's giving away a little too much, considering how late in the volume the reveal is.
    One cover shows carrot sulong form with a big ass moon on the background another is a full Luffy vs Katakuri(bloodied fight) right?

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    One cover shows carrot sulong form with a big ass moon on the background another is a full Luffy vs Katakuri(bloodied fight) right?
    Sulong Carrot I will pay, even if she's shown only from a distance and with normal Carrot nearby to mislead a new reader, but the Katakuri fight started two volumes before it appeared on a cover, there's no way to call that a spoiler.

It's the first Wano cover, so I expect it to be a fairly simple and lighthearted cover.

Cover focuses on Luffy and Zoro, along with Tama and Kiku, possibly while they're on the dog thingy while Luffy holds that sword
    Law thrown in there somewhere. Maybe he and Hawkins are shown in the background opposing each other.
    Or throw Law on the dog thing and kinda throw in Hawkins, liondick, Speed, sumo dude, etc in simplistic manner in the background to lightly highlight the villains
    Graves coming up from the bottom
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Pink color with flower capital. Straw hats in kimonos(Ussop, Robin, Franky, Luffy and Zoro), Tama, Tengu and maybe O'kiko. Kaido mooks and their Lizards too possibly in the background or something.

(don't know where else to ask this, because I think this conversation took place in the last Volume thread)

So when exactly is all the new information about Big Mom's children coming out?
    Donquixote Rosinante deserved what happened. He was a liar and a traitor. I hate when characters betray, even if its happening on the villains side.

Quote Originally Posted by churlyryan View Post
    (don't know where else to ask this, because I think this conversation took place in the last Volume thread)

So when exactly is all the new information about Big Mom's children coming out?
    refer here >> http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...=1#post3934382

Quote Originally Posted by silver_planet View Post
    That doesn't answer my question at all.
    Donquixote Rosinante deserved what happened. He was a liar and a traitor. I hate when characters betray, even if its happening on the villains side.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by churlyryan View Post
    That doesn't answer my question at all.
    October 19th .

Spoiler:

sorry, seems like there have no information about the release date

then refer this picture

Judging from other "new island" volumes it'll probably look something like these covers:
    Hidden:

Or, Oda can phone it in and it'll look something like the first Water 7 volume:
    Hidden:
    Last edited by AvocadoInTheRain; October 12th, 2018 at 02:40 AM.

Purely coincidence

Volume 91 will be from CH.911 to 920 :

https://twitter.com/EMUNOPLA/status/1052451839776628737

Quote Originally Posted by EMUNOPLA View Post
    Volume 91 will be from CH.911 to 920 :

https://twitter.com/EMUNOPLA/status/1052451839776628737
    The info is appreciated, but where'd you find it? All the stores I know to check haven't updated with pagecounts for the volume yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information