View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 4.21%
  • Carrot

70 32.71%
  • Caribou

10 4.67%
  • Momo

3 1.40%
  • Kinemon

3 1.40%
  • Hiyori

3 1.40%
  • Bonney

7 3.27%
  • Pekoms

4 1.87%
  • Vivi

19 8.88%
  • Kawamatsu

14 6.54%
  • None of the above

72 33.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 185 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3699

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

To be fair, Raizou was being kept with the Road Poneglyph, probably THE BIGGEST state secret the Minks have. Even if the lower level Minks knew he was on Zou and "in hiding", that doesn't necessarily mean they all knew where.

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenja View Post
    Yeah I know, only said that there are other Minks besides Inu and Neko who knew where he was.

Personally I don't think there is a traitor at all. The Zou arc has shown how damn loyal the Minks are.
    Even Pekoms was more loyal to his folk than to Big Mom.

The only reason for a traitor to exist would be to show how dangerous the Kaido pirates are.
    That they can even make a Mink betray their home. Torture or whatever.

But that would be pointless, because everyone knows how dangerous a Yonko is.

And I still don't know where this traitor thing is even coming from.
    Because Inu asked how the fuck they could have a Vivre Card for Zou

Oh, and for you people a traitor is the only option, I see.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Hardly the ONLY option. Just theorizing in lieu of further evidence.

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

Yes because right after that panel Carrot was shown, she has not one injury after the Jack attack and the whole we are so trustworthy we would never betray our home is so cliche that there will be someone

And strangely in Wano the alliance have been busted as well with their original plan...

But it happened first after Luffy and Co including Carrot landed at Wano

When Zou is supposed to be such a hard place to get to, which is pretty apparent since you have no way to locate it normally unless you have a vivre card that points to someone on the island, it´s a very likely option, both logically and narrative-wise.
    Three options really, 1) traitor, 2) Jack stole it (from whom? and also pretty anticlimatic after the ominous build-up showing Inu) and 3) someone has mind manipulating powers, so no traitor but same manner really.

Working on my Calamity Puddin' theory rn
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Didn't Shinobu and law argue that there is traitor and he leaked the plan, how else would beats pirates find about their plan? Even if the traitor is not mink, he is still one of momonosuke's samurais that likely had vivre card of zou too since mink kings are momo's scabbards.

It was teased too much for it to be no traitor. Like the anime opening even cofirms kyoshiro is denjiro yet he is working with beast pirates and orochi.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; July 16th, 2019 at 09:52 AM.

Could definitely be one of the Samurai as well, though it has to be one that knows about Kinemon and Momo being in the present, which does not leave many options either.

So Kyoshiro if he is Denjiro could be the traitor for reasons

Still prefer Carrot being the traitor just to see all the salt

Carrot being the traitor would not only work because of the salt, but because it would actually be a real twist, it only has to be executed well with good enough reasons and circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    When Zou is supposed to be such a hard place to get to, which is pretty apparent since you have no way to locate it normally unless you have a vivre card that points to someone on the island, it´s a very likely option, both logically and narrative-wise.
    Three options really, 1) traitor, 2) Jack stole it (from whom? and also pretty anticlimatic after the ominous build-up showing Inu) and 3) someone has mind manipulating powers, so no traitor but same manner really.
    For 2. I thought something that would insult the alliance further is if they acquired the vivre card via Oden's possession.

The only thing that is left unanswered is that they knew Raizou was there. Although, the Beast Pirates spotted them as they left Wano there might be something there.

I am surprised not more people question Kiku. She was left behind in Wano and knows about Raizo, Zou, etc. That way she can lead them to Raizo and even give them a Vivre Card to Zou, but would not be able to say where exactly.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

I see Kyoshiro being the traitor.

- If he is Denjiro, it explains how he knows the hidden message
    - He is a powerful swordsman, enough to stop Zoro in his tracks
    - He is able to fake Komorusaki's death by not cutting her
    - He could be using his knowledge of the red scabbards to set up Komourosaki as Hiyori, making her a spy
    - He continues to protect Orochi, possibly waiting for the right moment to usurp him

I think he is motivated by wanting to be Shogun himself. I think he might be protecting Orochi because he is waiting for a moment to gain favour with Kaido . I have no explanation why he'd go out of the way to set up such an elaborate long-con, but if there's any character in Wano that is so deceiving, I think it would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    For 2. I thought something that would insult the alliance further is if they acquired the vivre card via Oden's possession.

The only thing that is left unanswered is that they knew Raizou was there. Although, the Beast Pirates spotted them as they left Wano there might be something there.

I am surprised not more people question Kiku. She was left behind in Wano and knows about Raizo, Zou, etc. That way she can lead them to Raizo and even give them a Vivre Card to Zou, but would not be able to say where exactly.
    Possible but would lack impact after build-up by Inu, it was definitely building up to something.
    If it´s really Kyoshiro, he somehow could acquire it, and it would be a twist in itself, but simply taking it from Oden, and then using it 20 years just naturally, like you have been waiting for it or something, seems improbable.

I still think it will something that is really supposed to be a twist one way or the other.

Well they would have had the vivre card, but then seeing the samurais escape from Wano 20 years after could be the reason they started using it in the first place.

However, with the plans being leaked while they were in Wano. It does seem it is leading towards some sort of traitor, willing or not.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I see Kyoshiro being the traitor.

- If he is Denjiro, it explains how he knows the hidden message
    - He is a powerful swordsman, enough to stop Zoro in his tracks
    - He is able to fake Komorusaki's death by not cutting her
    - He could be using his knowledge of the red scabbards to set up Komourosaki as Hiyori, making her a spy
    - He continues to protect Orochi, possibly waiting for the right moment to usurp him

I think he is motivated by wanting to be Shogun himself. I think he might be protecting Orochi because he is waiting for a moment to gain favour with Kaido . I have no explanation why he'd go out of the way to set up such an elaborate long-con, but if there's any character in Wano that is so deceiving, I think it would be him.
    but Shinobu or Kiku(can't recall) already said Kyoshirou is unknown to them.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Still prefer Carrot being the traitor just to see all the salt
    ooooohhhh yaaaasss

From the new(newest testament)

Sodioum 34;22

-And then God Said -Let thy salt be.
    -and the salt was, and everyone gathered around it.
    -and the jews then claimed-take thy salt with you.
    -but if you take too much, salty you shall be.
    Last edited by Monquito; July 16th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

My guess is on Kanjuro. He was captured by the DD Pirates and left relatively unharmed in captivity. Not to mention he is one of the 3 samurais to potentially have a vivre card to Zou. However it is interesting to note that the plan had been spilled after the Straw Hats laid it out.

Personally, he is the most suspicious.

EDIT: Let me extrapolate further. Kinemon explains that they all were separate, but they knew Raizo was going towards Zou. They might have gotten cards for Raizo so that they could reconvene with him, considering Zou is a constantly mobile island. Kinemon got separated with Kanjuro and ended up on Punk Hard. Also note that they could find Zou based off a vivre card. A vivre card belonging to Raizo. And the attack on Zou happened days before the Swirly Hats arrived on Zou. That's my conclusion anyways.
    Last edited by SeaOfHope; July 16th, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

While a mink on the crew would make sense (and here Carrot seems so far the only logical option) we already have an animal-human with Chopper, so instead using Carrot to be a traitor would bring the story to another level.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Honestly these Carrot is the traitor theories really don't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    but Shinobu or Kiku(can't recall) already said Kyoshirou is unknown to them.
    Maybe Denjirou is dead (Shoutenmaru showing Kinemon his grave?) and Kyoshiro is Denjirou's son. Either way, I think he is connected to the Red Scabbards and has insider information.

But also, Shinobu and Kanjirou couldnt even recognize Yasu, so they aren't very credible... Also no one seems to recognize Komurasaki as Hiyori after all this time. There is a lot of plot hole regarding recognizing mysterious characters.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information