View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

    4 2.63%
  • Carrot

    45 29.61%
  • Caribou

    9 5.92%
  • Momo

    0 0%
  • Kinemon

    1 0.66%
  • Hiyori

    3 1.97%
  • Bonney

    7 4.61%
  • Pekoms

    3 1.97%
  • Vivi

    15 9.87%
  • Kawamatsu

    11 7.24%
  • None of the above

    54 35.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3140

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

  1. #3121

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Honestly these Carrot is the traitor theories really don't make sense to me.

  2. #3122

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    but Shinobu or Kiku(can't recall) already said Kyoshirou is unknown to them.
    Maybe Denjirou is dead (Shoutenmaru showing Kinemon his grave?) and Kyoshiro is Denjirou's son. Either way, I think he is connected to the Red Scabbards and has insider information.

    But also, Shinobu and Kanjirou couldnt even recognize Yasu, so they aren't very credible... Also no one seems to recognize Komurasaki as Hiyori after all this time. There is a lot of plot hole regarding recognizing mysterious characters.

  3. #3123

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Whoever is the traitor must have left Zou once or several times when Jack was not yet in Zou. Since Carrot left Zou for the first time when she was traveling with the straw hats, she could not have given him the vivre card and could not have told Jack that Raizo was in Zou.

  4. #3124

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Maybe Denjirou is dead (Shoutenmaru showing Kinemon his grave?) and Kyoshiro is Denjirou's son. Either way, I think he is connected to the Red Scabbards and has insider information.

    But also, Shinobu and Kanjirou couldnt even recognize Yasu, so they aren't very credible... Also no one seems to recognize Komurasaki as Hiyori after all this time. There is a lot of plot hole regarding recognizing mysterious characters.
    Thats a good theory. I think its very possible that Kyoshiro is Daenjiro son

  5. #3125

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Honestly, i will be happy if the last strawhat is a viking but i will go for Vivi.
    5.5+5.5=11

  6. #3126

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOfHope View Post
    Honestly these Carrot is the traitor theories really don't make sense to me.
    It doesn't make sense to me either - Carrot hasn't left Zou before. Given how small of a community the Minks seem to be, along with her being one of the two go-betweens for the Mink leaders, you'd think that they would have noticed if she had left the elephant, or Pedro would have called her out if she was lying. From what we know, Jack and the other Beast Pirates would have needed the traitor's help to find Zou to begin with, meaning that it's someone who left the island at some point.

    It just seems like people making stretches that would make Luffy jealous because they don't want, or don't like the idea of, Carrot in the crew.

  7. #3127
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    It just seems like people making stretches that would make Luffy jealous because they don't want, or don't like the idea of, Carrot in the crew.
    I'm pretty sure this theory only received more attention because Carrot's Vivre Card is consistently a shade between the Minks' and the Beast Pirates', so people try to make sense of that supposed evidence. Everyone knows (or should know) that "theories" based on what they would or wouldn't like to see are rarely anything more than fanfiction.

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  8. #3128

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    It's interesting that people are taking a silhouette (that probably isn't a silhouette) and the color of a Vivre Card seriously. When you bring up actual manga panels, "it didn't happen".

  9. #3129

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    How valid is a Vivre card or Databook info in terms of spoiling material not yet covered?

    AFAIK these just cover known factors, and current info. I remember one of the earlier databooks confirming Sabo as dead.

  10. #3130

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    It's interesting that people are taking a silhouette (that probably isn't a silhouette) and the color of a Vivre Card seriously. When you bring up actual manga panels, "it didn't happen". https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5719/xzbitlol.png
    You are the main.... no, the only reason I don't want Carrot to join, I love the character and would have been fine with her joining the crew, except I don't want to have to deal with your smug ass for years to come, there was nothing about this post that wasn't dickish, there's a way to argue for Carrot like swift does or how solid argues for tama you are just clearly not following that approach

    Basically what I'm trying to say is there's a nice way to do things and you continually choose not to do that

  11. #3131

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    You are the main.... no, the only reason I don't want Carrot to join, I love the character and would have been fine with her joining the crew, except I don't want to have to deal with your smug ass for years to come, there was nothing about this post that wasn't dickish, there's a way to argue for Carrot like swift does or how solid argues for tama you are just clearly not following that approach

    Basically what I'm trying to say is there's a nice way to do things and you continually choose not to do that
    What you want and what I theorize do nothing for what Oda does. You sound bitter for some reason. Not my business anyway. You guys really believe that a poll can magically make someone a SH member. A theory doesn't either, but you can get this angry over it anyway lol

    From my understanding, a lot of this came from Artur, who is known to troll once in a while. If a color for a card is your basis, it sounds pretty ridiculous. I'd take a theory with sound manga proof over a card color any day. You might just think that a card color is something to not laugh at. I just don't take it that seriously

  12. #3132

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    What you want and what I theorize do nothing for what Oda does. You sound bitter for some reason. Not my business anyway. You guys really believe that a poll can magically make someone a SH member. A theory doesn't either, but you can get this angry over it anyway lol

    From my understanding, a lot of this came from Artur, who is known to troll once in a while. If a color for a card is your basis, it sounds pretty ridiculous. I'd take a theory with sound manga proof over a card color any day. You might just think that a card color is something to not laugh at. I just don't take it that seriously
    Well the vivre cards do provide supplementary information that are more valid than the databooks. With the Vol. 11 Vivre cards, we got Heracles full backstory regarding his time and journey as a botanist and how he ended up on Boin Archipelago. We also learned that Pedro apparently had Armament and Observation Haki, despite us never seeing it. What we got out of Carrot's vivre card was basically trivial stuff with the only slightly interesting detail that she mastered to learn Sulong at a very young age. Despite this, she's the only Mink character in the entire Zou pack to have a deliberate different shade of green than the others. This was proven to not be a misprint, as other people who have ordered the vivre card packs had pointed out the same thing to. That was intentional.

    The fact that so many users here have pointed out that we've spent at least 100+ chapters with Carrot and we barely know anything about her or that she has nothing to show off of the surface level appeal should tell you something is up here. The vivre cards validate this. If Oda wanted to say anything of remote interest in regards to Carrot, it could have all been explained there, but no, it didn't. So we're still left in the dark about her.

  13. #3133

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOfHope View Post
    Well the vivre cards do provide supplementary information that are more valid than the databooks. With the Vol. 11 Vivre cards, we got Heracles full backstory regarding his time and journey as a botanist and how he ended up on Boin Archipelago. We also learned that Pedro apparently had Armament and Observation Haki, despite us never seeing it. What we got out of Carrot's vivre card was basically trivial stuff with the only slightly interesting detail that she mastered to learn Sulong at a very young age. Despite this, she's the only Mink character in the entire Zou pack to have a deliberate different shade of green than the others. This was proven to not be a misprint, as other people who have ordered the vivre card packs had pointed out the same thing to. That was intentional.

    The fact that so many users here have pointed out that we've spent at least 100+ chapters with Carrot and we barely know anything about her or that she has nothing to show off of the surface level appeal should tell you something is up here. The vivre cards validate this. If Oda wanted to say anything of remote interest in regards to Carrot, it could have all been explained there, but no, it didn't. So we're still left in the dark about her.
    The most important things about a character are their purpose and personality. To get their role, you need to know their motivation and dream, especially in OP. So, I do agree that there is little to nothing on Carrot's motivation and dream (purpose). There are speculations on her possible motivation with Pedro's death, but what she will use that for is still in question.

    Where I disagree is saying that we have nothing on her personality compared to this Vivre Card shade and silhouette (probably nothing). Even if we take away half of WCI arc moments of Carrot with the crew, that remaining half contains more intel on her than a shading of a Vivre Card being different.

  14. #3134

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    The most important things about a character are their purpose and personality. To get their role, you need to know their motivation and dream, especially in OP. So, I do agree that there is little to nothing on Carrot's motivation and dream (purpose). There are speculations on her possible motivation with Pedro's death, but what she will use that for is still in question.

    Where I disagree is saying that we have nothing on her personality compared to this Vivre Card shade and silhouette (probably nothing). Even if we take away half of WCI arc moments of Carrot with the crew, that remaining half contains more intel on her than a shading of a Vivre Card being different.
    I wasn't talking about her personality. I was referring more to who and what Carrot is. We don't have much Intel to go off on when in regards to her history. There's so much we learned from other character's vivre cards, but not much on Carrot. Such as the fact that Wanda's vivre card strongly implied she may be related to Inurashi. Hence why she's a Kingsbird and why she is in possession of the Country's royal dress.


    Carrot? Why was she a Kingsbird? What's her personal background? Why did she want to be a musketeer and how did she become one? How did she learn to control Sulong at such a young age whereas Minks like Pekoms can't? If Pedro was her mentor, did she learn to use Armament and Observation Haki? Stuff like this could have been put down easily to garner more of her character. What we got was basically nothing outside her age, height, and mastery of Sulong at her age which is unusual. YET she still had a distinguished shade of green on her card with barely anything top supplement why that is so.

  15. #3135

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOfHope View Post
    I wasn't talking about her personality. I was referring more to who and what Carrot is. We don't have much Intel to go off on when in regards to her history. There's so much we learned from other character's vivre cards, but not much on Carrot. Such as the fact that Wanda's vivre card strongly implied she may be related to Inurashi. Hence why she's a Kingsbird and why she is in possession of the Country's royal dress.


    Carrot? Why was she a Kingsbird? What's her personal background? Why did she want to be a musketeer and how did she become one? How did she learn to control Sulong at such a young age whereas Minks like Pekoms can't? If Pedro was her mentor, did she learn to use Armament and Observation Haki? Stuff like this could have been put down easily to garner more of her character. What we got was basically nothing outside her age, height, and mastery of Sulong at her age which is unusual. YET she still had a distinguished shade of green on her card with barely anything top supplement why that is so.
    You're saying that you're referring to who she is, but then saying that her personality isn't a factor. As I said in the 1st reply, there are many questions about Carrot unanswered, but saying that we learned nothing about her from WCI arc is easily far from the truth.

    Back to the original point. A Vivre Card being a shade darker (especially with no context as to why) isn't more plausible than Carrot

    - being shown to not take the sword and being different than most Minks (flashback)
    - shown multiple times being in the lookout as her way of being "useful" to the SH crew
    - shown to be able to draw
    - the way she takes initiative, even tho it can be impulsive in multiple WCI and Zou moments
    - have moments with the crew where she seem like 1 of em

  16. #3136

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    To be true to Carrot's arc as a character she is very unique in regards to other minks in that she traveled together with thr strawhats during Whole cake. Just that puts her in a special place. Maybe that's all that the colour is indicating

  17. #3137

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    You're saying that you're referring to who she is, but then saying that her personality isn't a factor. As I said in the 1st reply, there are many questions about Carrot unanswered, but saying that we learned nothing about her from WCI arc is easily far from the truth.

    Back to the original point. A Vivre Card being a shade darker (especially with no context as to why) isn't more plausible than Carrot

    - being shown to not take the sword and being different than most Minks (flashback)
    - shown multiple times being in the lookout as her way of being "useful" to the SH crew
    - shown to be able to draw
    - the way she takes initiative, even tho it can be impulsive in multiple WCI and Zou moments
    - have moments with the crew where she seem like 1 of em
    I wasn't talking about her personality because we already have an idea of what she's like. What I kept on trying to assert was that her personal history is still unknown and what this may have to do with her having a different colored vivre card. And since Pedro was revealed to have both CoA and CoO and he was Carrot's mentor, I'm curious if she does as well. Pedro did endorse her fighting ability after all.

  18. #3138

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOfHope View Post
    I wasn't talking about her personality because we already have an idea of what she's like. What I kept on trying to assert was that her personal history is still unknown and what this may have to do with her having a different colored vivre card. And since Pedro was revealed to have both CoA and CoO and he was Carrot's mentor, I'm curious if she does as well. Pedro did endorse her fighting ability after all.
    Yeah and I agree with you that at least 90-95% of her history is a mystery. I think we might learn that many, but not all of the Musketeers and Guardians are possibly Haki users. I'm aware of Neko's not having intel on if he is a Haki user or not. I find that hard to believe, so i'll wait for more intel. Amazon Lily residents are similar to Zou residents because many of them are combatants. Even those who aren't Kuja Pirates can still use Haki.

  19. #3139

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    To be true to Carrot's arc as a character she is very unique in regards to other minks in that she traveled together with thr strawhats during Whole cake. Just that puts her in a special place. Maybe that's all that the colour is indicating
    If that was the case, then Pedro should have a different color shade as well.

  20. #3140

    Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

    Imo, Zunisha/Zou= one piece of Raftel. That why Carrot can be the last strawhat but i will go with Vivi because 5.5+5.5=11

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts