View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

5 3.16%
  • Carrot

48 30.38%
  • Caribou

9 5.70%
  • Momo

0 0%
  • Kinemon

1 0.63%
  • Hiyori

3 1.90%
  • Bonney

7 4.43%
  • Pekoms

4 2.53%
  • Vivi

15 9.49%
  • Kawamatsu

11 6.96%
  • None of the above

55 34.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160
Results 3,181 to 3,196 of 3196

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Do you guys think there's any chance of Crocodile joining the grand fleet later on in the series?

Probably a dumb question but I've always been a fan of him, plus he's def gonna reappear and get a flash back at some point right? Although I highly doubt Vivi would be okay with that

Crocodile's actions from trying to mess up the Marine's plans to even saving Luffy were interesting. I don't know if he becomes a fleet member, but his interest might align with the crew's later on. In similar fashion as it did in MF, but possibly with less turbulence. He understands Luffy more this time and might take advantage like Law did. We all remember what happened with Law in the end tho

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Crocodile's actions from trying to mess up the Marine's plans to even saving Luffy were interesting. I don't know if he becomes a fleet member, but his interest might align with the crew's later on. In similar fashion as it did in MF, but possibly with less turbulence. He understands Luffy more this time and might take advantage like Law did. We all remember what happened with Law in the end tho
    I think the fleet is done in regards to its members. Others will join in more as allies or interested third parties like the current Samurai-Pirate-Mink alliance.

If you ask me it hardly makes sense distinguishing between pirate crews that belong to the fleet or those that follow Luffy anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I mean he's definitely gonna reappear in the story again, he has some sort of flash back story that's been built up and I'm certain that his bout with Doflamingo was setting up something in the future between the two (that one's just my opinion I could be wrong)

the question is will he be an ally or an enemy. Like you've said he's worked with Luffy in the past, and we've seen some pirates will try to work with Luffy to further there goals (and then end up forming a bond) but honestly I don't think Oda would ever have Crocodile, who was the main villain in one of the biggest Sagas of One Piece, come back as the antagonist again. He's already done that, been there, I doubt he feels like repeating it, especially seeing how Luffy will soon be to strong for him to handle, so my assumption is that he will be an ally in the future

whether he joins the grand fleet or not though is definitely up in the air

Obviously not gonna join the main crew seeing as how he has Mr. 1 on his side

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    I don't think she is the traitor, but I suppose the theory doesn't place her motivation in anything we've seen so far. It's all about what we don't know about her. But why Carrot then? Because from a storytelling perspective it's more probable that the traitor is a mink that got some screentime instead of a nobody.

That said, I think it's the little monkey.
    She doesn't need a good backstory or screentime . Rabbits are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzmrlo View Post
    She doesn't need a good backstory or screentime . Rabbits are evil.
    Name 5 evil rabbits

Hmmm lets see that rabbit mobster Goku put on the moon, the killer rabbit from Holy Grail, Dennis the rabitt, white rabbit from marvel and that weird moon rabitt Kaguya woman from naruto. This rabbits are evil theory seems to hold water. Even rabitt from Winnie the Pooh is kind of a jerk at times.

Very similar to

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    I was hoping someone brought a DB chapter. Thank you for this. Most of the other examples, I was unaware of

If it was for me i would make Carrot,O-Tama,Jinbei and Vivi all join the crew after Wano �� "Thank God you dont write the series" a lot of you will say ��

If it was up to me, it'd be no more after Brook. Everyone would be great allies. From the ID allies to allies like Law.

If it was up to me, I would get Jinbe, break Bon out of Impeldown, leave Chopper behind and recruit Kureha as telehealth doctor. Similiar to Bartolomeo's grandma.

Jimbei
    Carrot
    Vivi
    Smoker

GUTALALA SUDALALA

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Hmmm lets see that rabbit mobster Goku put on the moon, the killer rabbit from Holy Grail, Dennis the rabitt, white rabbit from marvel and that weird moon rabitt Kaguya woman from naruto. This rabbits are evil theory seems to hold water. Even rabitt from Winnie the Pooh is kind of a jerk at times.
    And the démon girl in Buffy. She doesn't l'île rabbit. Don't worry, Carrot's fanboys, she isn't going to be be evil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information