View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 4.21%
  • Carrot

70 32.71%
  • Caribou

10 4.67%
  • Momo

3 1.40%
  • Kinemon

3 1.40%
  • Hiyori

3 1.40%
  • Bonney

7 3.27%
  • Pekoms

4 1.87%
  • Vivi

19 8.88%
  • Kawamatsu

14 6.54%
  • None of the above

72 33.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 185 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3699

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Rayleigh said even tho Roger became PK, they still failed in some capacity, but you're making this about if Luffy wanted to know or not, which dismisses the most crucial part of what Rayleigh said
    That was in response to YOUR OWN statement.

This goes back to what Rayleigh said about having all of the info, but not being ready to deal with it. If you are correct, then they could visit Rayleigh after this and get the location right now. This crew is obviously not ready yet. I'll take Rayleigh's words over Stephens'.
    smh

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    That was in response to YOUR OWN statement.

smh
    Either way, what Rayleigh said still holds true. You said that they are one PG away from becoming the PK crew, yet Rayleigh is implying that even that isn't enough

Either way, what Rayleigh said still holds true. You said that they are one PG away from becoming the PK crew, yet Rayleigh is implying that even that isn't enough
    Rayleigh answered to something Robin asked.

To become the PK, you only need to reach Laugh Tale.

Obviously by Rayleigh stating that they in a way failed was that becoming Pirate King was one thing. Then with the knowledge they had, what should they do with the world knowing the history of the world government.

This is where Luffy will take it one step further. There will have to be something that really triggers Luffy to declare war on the WG.

Rayleigh answered to something Robin asked.

To become the PK, you only need to reach Laugh Tale.
    Becoming the PK isn't enough is what I said, not that having 4 Rio PGs isn't enough to become PK. There's a reason why the WG doesn't want people to know the history. Being PK wasn't enough and I even further ilustrated what I said by noting with Rayleigh comparing his crew to those of Ohara in that aspect

Becoming the PK isn't enough is what I said, not that having 4 Rio PGs isn't enough to become PK. There's a reason why the WG doesn't want people to know the history. Being PK wasn't enough and I even further ilustrated what I said by noting with Rayleigh comparing his crew to those of Ohara in that aspect
    In terms of Luffy becoming the Pirate King, that is enough for him. He is the Pirate King. That's Luffys goal and he will achieve it.

Luffys hate for the world government and celestial dragons has been built up over the years and for Luffy to achieve "freedom" he will find a reason to take down the World Government after becoming Pirate King.

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    In terms of Luffy becoming the Pirate King, that is enough for him. He is the Pirate King. That's Luffys goal and he will achieve it.

Luffys hate for the world government and celestial dragons has been built up over the years and for Luffy to achieve "freedom" he will find a reason to take down the World Government after becoming Pirate King.
    I'm not debating what is enough for Luffy. The topic was initiated over what needs to be done to end the story. What Rayleigh said is that they went too quick, then said that the SH crew should pace themselves.

Idk if it's about taking down the WG. There are implications of the WG being in the way of Pirates like Shanks is in the way, but using gruesome tactics. So are they truly the "big bad" or are they against the "big bad"?

It is enough to realize the series is near its end.

Is just the lenght of the arcs and the slow publishing that may confuse you.
    But as of right now, the series is in the Endgame.

It is enough to realize the series is near its end.

Is just the lenght of the arcs and the slow publishing that may confuse you.
    But as of right now, the series is in the Endgame.
    If this is the Endgame, why are the SH crew struggling against Yonko? They're almost outnumbered and out of their depth against Kaido and last arc, Linlin. Just to leave Totland, they had to leave a crew member behind. Still learning about Haki and DF applications. It's clear that the crew still has to grow and learn. Maybe this Yonko Saga has confused you because we're getting acquainted with the 2 lesser known Yonko so quickly. Ironically, these Yonko crews are displaying how much the crew isn't ready and that goes back to what Rayleigh said about them pacing themselves.

Wano will be one of the events in the tilt in power. Luffy is going up against tougher and tougher opponents so his Haki is going to get stronger and stronger. Awakening will probably come along soon. Luffy is increasing in strength rapidly.

Katakuri was the one to build his obvservation haki, now Kaido will be the one to help him build a strong armament haki.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm not debating what is enough for Luffy. The topic was initiated over what needs to be done to end the story. What Rayleigh said is that they went too quick, then said that the SH crew should pace themselves.

Idk if it's about taking down the WG. There are implications of the WG being in the way of Pirates like Shanks is in the way, but using gruesome tactics. So are they truly the "big bad" or are they against the "big bad"?
    I thought this was obvious when Whitebeard said once the treasure is found the whole world will be in chaos.

Wano will be one of the events in the tilt in power. Luffy is going up against tougher and tougher opponents so his Haki is going to get stronger and stronger. Awakening will probably come along soon. Luffy is increasing in strength rapidly.

Katakuri was the one to build his obvservation haki, now Kaido will be the one to help him build a strong armament haki.

I thought this was obvious when Whitebeard said once the treasure is found the whole world will be in chaos.
    Very much true. Hope awakening is soon

Yeah, point proven. Reaching Raftel/becoming PK isn't the end all be all

If this is the Endgame, why are the SH crew struggling against Yonko? They're almost outnumbered and out of their depth against Kaido and last arc, Linlin. Just to leave Totland, they had to leave a crew member behind. Still learning about Haki and DF applications. It's clear that the crew still has to grow and learn. Maybe this Yonko Saga has confused you because we're getting acquainted with the 2 lesser known Yonko so quickly. Ironically, these Yonko crews are displaying how much the crew isn't ready and that goes back to what Rayleigh said about them pacing themselves.
    They struggled against damn Foxy too.

And yes, they're up against Yonkoy now, the biggest fish in the entire Grand Line to defeat.

This is what I mentioned in my theory. Jean Bart got asked by Law to join the crew. But he's not just "Jean Bart", he was "Captain Jean Bart" before becoming a slave. So if my theory of Law being the last Nakama is correct, the heart Pirates don't have to disband. They have Jean Bart who is unquestionably the strongest after Law, has shown his strength and must also have leadership qualities.

Jinbei is proof that even if you are the Captain, you can leave the crew and join another and give command to someone else.

To even add onto my theory, Laws Pirate flag was based on Doflamingos and his crew was created because of his goal of taking down Doflamingo. Now Doflamingo has been defeated and he's achieved his lifelong goal, so in other words, the purpose of his crew is over in a sense.
    I get that Law is popular and all but I think your stretching the logic here to suit your theory

I just don't see it happening but time will tell I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    I get that Law is popular and all but I think your stretching the logic here to suit your theory

Can you at least point out where I am stretching logic rather than just saying it? I didn't even know Law was THAT popular of a character until some members posted that on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post

I can even add on to my theory even more:

Spoiler:

Law has some sort of belief in the Will of D and sees Luffy as a guy that has miracles happening everywhere he goes. He is also literally speaking like a textbook Strawhat in this scene.

A lot of people want Law and the supernovas to be a rival of Luffy in the future, but would a future rival be saying words like this? Why would he even bother being a rival in the future when he knows what the Strawhats are capable of?

He has a strong belief in the Will of D. and has shown signs that he wants to know more about it. This could lead him joining the Strawhats after Kaido has been dealt with and strengthen his belief in Luffy as the one to change the era.

Don't forget Law is still very curious about D, even though defeating Doflamingo was his lifelong goal, this was all due to Celestial Dragons vs D.

Can you at least point out where I am stretching logic rather than just saying it? I didn't even know Law was THAT popular of a character until some members posted that on here.

I can even add on to my theory even more:

Law has some sort of belief in the Will of D and sees Luffy as a guy that has miracles happening everywhere he goes. He is also literally speaking like a textbook Strawhat in this scene.

A lot of people want Law and the supernovas to be a rival of Luffy in the future, but would a future rival be saying words like this? Why would he even bother being a rival in the future when he knows what the Strawhats are capable of?

He has a strong belief in the Will of D. and has shown signs that he wants to know more about it. This could lead him joining the Strawhats after Kaido has been dealt with and strengthen his belief in Luffy as the one to change the era.

Don't forget Law is still very curious about D, even though defeating Doflamingo was his lifelong goal, this was all due to Celestial Dragons vs D.
    Law is not joining, especially when Oda has been making clear he wants Law to be Luffy's equal instead of a subordinate. Hell, he even stops cooperating with the SH when it turns out his crew is under suspicion of betrayal, showing that even after Dressrosa, the Heart Pirates are still his most trusted companions.

In any case, Law won't leave his crew behind. He's been with some of them since childhood, and they all worship him. This is much different than the Fishman Pirates, who were tied together by Fisher Tiger instead of Jinbe.

Also, lol at "Chopper and Law's specialties don't overlap". Chopper does surgery too. How in the world do you think Zoro's ridiculous injuries get treated?
    Last edited by King Cannon; October 23rd, 2019 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Law is not joining, especially when Oda has been making clear he wants Law to be Luffy's equal instead of a subordinate. Hell, he even stops cooperating with the SH when it turns out his crew is under suspicion of betrayal.

In any case, Law won't leave his crew behind. He's been with some of them since childhood, and they all worship him. This is much different than the Fishman Pirates, who were tied together by Fisher Tiger instead of Jinbe.

Also, lol at "Chopper and Law's specialties don't overlap". Chopper does surgery too. How in the world do you think Zoro's ridiculous injuries get treated?
    Oda has certainly not done a good job in displaying Law as Luffy's equal in all the fights and everything they've been through together. Law could barely do anything to Doflamingo and believed Luffy would be the one to take him down.

You do realise Choppers goal is to cure any disease there is, right? It doesn't clash with Chopper.

Using chopper to say he fixes bad injuries so he's a surgeon and Law can't join the crew because of it isn't a good point since Chopper wasn't there when Zoro had to stitch up Mihawks wound.
    As I said Laws purpose of joining the crew would be on the grounds of understanding the Will of D. The very reason why Corazon wanted to protect him from Doflamingo initially.

Only time will tell.

How many people thought Jinbei would join the crew originally? Who thought there would be a need for a Helmsman? How many people actually theorised that? Laws role if he were to join the crew would probably be the tactician.

Luffy has been consistently getting stronger since he has entered in the new world, whereas Law has remained stagnant. Jinbei originally was stronger than Luffy, now Luffy has surpassed him. I don't think anyone can regard Law as Luffys equal.

Saying Chopper and Law have different especialities as doctors isn't a good point either.

Also, Roger always surpassed his rivals(Rox, Whitebeard) doesn't mean he didn't have them. Like how Luffy currently rivals with Kidd, Law is just respecting his words in PH, that they would stick allied until Kaido goes down.

Saying Chopper and Law have different especialities as doctors isn't a good point either.

Also, Roger always surpassed his rivals(Rox, Whitebeard) doesn't mean he didn't have them. Like how Luffy currently rivals with Kidd, Law is just respecting his words in PH, that they would stick allied until Kaido goes down.
    Roger also fought against his Rivals and they challenged him.
    Law and Luffy have never even fought each other once. Then they allied and just treated each other as an alliance. Well, technically Luffy treats the alliance as a friendship and his idea of an alliance is completely different.

I'm not sure if Luffy will ask Law or Law will ask Luffy to join. But what we do know is Luffy will ask someone even if they are a part of a crew. It sort of seems too coincidental shortly after Law was introduced he instantly got a former pirate captain on his crew. I'm starting to believe that Law had been planned from Oda a long time ago.

Law won't join, he's not going to leave his crew.
    Bepo would never accept Jean Bart as his captain, for that matter he wouldn't accept anyone else as his captain.

We had two cases of D.'s being under someone. Blackbeard betrayed, and Ace disobeyed. They just can't be under someone.
    Law is going to stay an ally, maybe he's even going to join the Grand Fleet.

Luffy surpassed most of the Supernova, only Kidd is somewhere near him but that will change after Wano. At the end they all going to end up as allies.
    Hell, it's even possible that they're going to be Luffy's Ten Titanic Captains and fight the Blackbeard Pirates.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Not to even mention Sanji wouldn't even be in the Monster Four(Luffy, Zoro, Jinbro, Law) with that decision

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information